Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessionals (Week 7)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

Confessionals (Week 7) Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals (Week 7)   Confessionals (Week 7) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:25 am

And the tribes have finally merged! Charlie has returned from Redemption Island, which is great for my alliance! What's not so great is that Juliet voted against Charlie and Eko. I can understand why Kate is angry with her right now, but at the same time I understand that Juliet was making a move that was probably good for her to some extent... it just puts the rest of us at a disadvantage. I'm very likely going to stick with my alliance of Kate, Charlie and Eko. I'm hoping Desmond will side with us, in order to give us 5. It could be tough getting a majority now, though. I'm going to attempt conversations with John and Sun just to see where things stand at this point... maybe get a little strategizing in.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Week 7)   Confessionals (Week 7) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:33 pm

I have reason to believe that I am working things to my advantage. I've been talking a lot with Juliet and believe that her and I will continue to work together throughout the game. She's basically told me everything... that John, Sun, Charles and Ben are all working together and that she is sort of their "fifth". What they aren't aware of is that she's likely going to switch back over sooner than later. I have already been discussing voting off my old alliance along with Eko and Juliet. I really like Kate and will try my best to keep her around, but I might have to cut her and Charlie soon. However, if things go my way tonight we'll be saying goodbye to Charles.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Week 7)   Confessionals (Week 7) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:51 pm

I'm nervous going into TC tonight. I have fear in the back of my mind that Juliet is going to side with the others and take one of us out. If Juliet sides with me, she'll be making the best move she's made thus far in the game. Her and I would take over this game, along with Eko. I'm just hoping she follows through with the plan tonight! I know Kate and Charlie will vote with Eko and I. Desmond will likely follow the plan too.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Week 7)   Confessionals (Week 7) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:32 pm

The plan has been set in motion and the six of us are going to send one of them home tonight! Let's just say the "sun" won't be shining tomorrow morning. The game is going to get tougher from here on out, though. Right now I am planning on riding towards the end with Juliet and Eko and taking out everyone in my path!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Week 7)   Confessionals (Week 7) Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals (Week 7)
Page 1 of 1