Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessionals (Week 1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

Confessionals (Week 1) Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals (Week 1)   Confessionals (Week 1) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:10 am

Let the games begin! So we've just been assigned tribes. I've ended up with Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Charlie, Juliet, Mr. Eko and Desmond. To be honest, I'm nervous as hell at this point about being voted off. I haven't spoken to anyone yet and therefore haven't done any strategizing. My plan at this point is to start forming some early game alliances that will carry me through the first few Tribal Councils. My only concern is that people have ~maybe~ already started forming alliances prior to knowing who their tribemates would be. I don't plan on being pegged off first, but you never know what could happen!
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Week 1)   Confessionals (Week 1) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:54 pm

I'm off to a great start. An alliance has been formed between Kate, Eko and myself. We're working on getting Charlie to join the alliance, which shouldn't be too hard a task. I'm hoping Charlie hasn't already alligned with anyone else, as I don't want this alliance to backfire in our faces. I'm also hoping we win the challenge tonight as I don't want the other tribe to get ahead in numbers.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Week 1)   Confessionals (Week 1) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:15 am

We COMPLETELY raped the other team during the challenge. I'm feeling quite good about things right now, even with the Redemption Island twist. I don't think I impressed John and Charles during the challenge, but I really could care less about what they think of me. The alliance between the four of us has been established. Kate showed herself to be a challenge beast, which is great because it's going to make me appear to be less of a target. If I just lay low and keep my mouth shut, I should have no problem coasting through these first few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Week 1)   Confessionals (Week 1) Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals (Week 1)
Page 1 of 1