Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessionals (Week 9)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

Confessionals (Week 9) Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals (Week 9)   Confessionals (Week 9) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:33 am

Perfect, perfect, perfect! We managed to blindside John tonight. This puts me in a great position to make it very far in this game. I'm glad Juliet has finally come to her senses and sided with the right people. At this point, I'm planning on running this game along with Juliet and Eko. I will admit that I lost a bit of control over the last few days, mostly due to Juliet's antics, but now I'm back in the driver's seat. The three of us, along with Desmond and Charlie, will likely take control and vote off Sun, Charles and Ben in whichever order we prefer. After that, the core 3 can take out the other 2.

I'm sitting very pretty right now. Everyone from my former tribe trusts me, and Sun/Charles/Ben are all probably fuming angry with Juliet right now, which takes any target I may have had off my back for the time being. Things are looking good!
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Week 9)   Confessionals (Week 9) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:18 pm

So I suggested a plan to Eko and Juliet which involves taking out Charles and Sun first of the 3. I'm confident that neither of those has the HII. After they're gone, we can deal with Ben (who could possibly have the idol) by splitting the votes between him and Charlie. If he plays it, we lose Charlie. If he doesn't, Ben will leave.

But that's what will likely happen down the road! As far as tonight goes, I think we're going to take out Charles. He's annoying and playing the game harder than Sun is at this point.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Week 9)   Confessionals (Week 9) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:16 pm

So I mentioned the plan to Charlie. He seemed to buy into it and mentioned that he would be happy with either Charles, Ben or Juliet leaving this round. He didn't mention anything about Sun, which makes me think he has something going on with her. I know he was upset about having to vote against her a little while back.

Boo-hoo, Charlie... no one cares about useless Sun and she will be dealt with in due time.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Week 9)   Confessionals (Week 9) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:38 pm

I'm a bit nervous going into TC tonight. I have a feeling that an idol could be played, and I could be sent packing. I'm putting all of my trust in Charlie right now. I'm hoping he'll vote with us and send Charles home. The last thing I need is for him to side with Sun/Charles and go off with their side. Hopefully things will turn out in my favour.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Week 9)   Confessionals (Week 9) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:55 pm

This is nerve-wracking and I'm starting to feel like I could very well go home. Apparently they might toss out a HII tonight. Juliet just told me to fake a conversation between the two of us in order to throw them off, but I'm concerned that's going to come back to bite me right in the ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Week 9)   Confessionals (Week 9) Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals (Week 9)
Page 1 of 1