Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessionals

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

Confessionals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:24 pm

Eko asked me to vote with him and I told him I had already voted and may consider voting with him in the event of a tie depending on who the target is. I don't want to drop any names but if he mentions some bitch like Sun, I might end up voting her ass out since she is like "sorry Charles, I'm fucking Jin Shi Wu". But I can't be the one to say the name first. It must be he who uncovers the secret. Now I sound like a fucking fortune cookie.
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:30 pm

Juliet is such a massive bitch, I know she voted John out. It doesn't take a rocket science to put two and two together. Sun, Ben, and John voted out Eko and I voted against Charlie. Juliet is playing multiple sides and it's about time we pull the rug under her fat ass. I fucking hate her and I wish her insides slid out her vagina. Fucking bitch.
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:50 am

Tonight's challenge is super important. I have to get rid of that bitch Juliet and make sure that she does not win immunity or I might seriously claw my eyes out. I haven't spoken to anyone over the weekend so now I have to make sure Eko can somehow draw the target on Juliet since if I open my fucking mouth, those bitches will run and tell her and she will try hardcore in the challenge or she will use her idol and get me the fuck out. I fucking hate her. She is making me actually have to strategize when I had planned to just fuck with everybody. I don't give a shit, I suppose, but I still want her out of the game so I can laugh at her in the jury house.
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:05 am

I just sent a message to Eko telling him that I would still like for Juliet to go and if she goes, I wouldn't be pissed if he took out Banjo Kazooie since my tribe never took the time to talk. Of course, I told him that I'd be a valuable asset to him after the pagong since I'd be loyal to him and that would be a perfect time to keep me around since alliances will be a little unclear after everyone else is gone. I hope he buys it because I genuinely wouldn't mind myself in a f2 against him. Everyone else fucking sucks so that would be just perfect. I hope I can spray my mist all over them and overcome the odds.
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:56 pm

My god, my tribe is so fucking stupid. They're buying whatever bullshit Desmond is selling them and want to align with him to take out Eko. Are you fucking serious? Don't be fucking stupid. Goddamn my tribe is full of idiots. They want to play a game where they break words every fucking chance they can. I might as well call them the Quack Pack because that's how they're acting right about now and it's not a fucking secret. I don't believe Desmond for a second and I think he knows too because that bitch did not send me a message yet he's contacted both Sun and Benjamin about working together.

In other news, Eko told me that he would try to keep the target off of myself but he's falling in with the wrong crowd. I swear, Juliet is a bitch and will cut anyone's throat to make it to the end. Fucking bitch. I hate you. I told him that he was being discussed as a possible blindside victim and I hope he reads that and cries for centuries. In all honesty though, he's probably going to defend that bitch somehow.

I obviously protested against Eko as the target and Ben was telling me that we have to do it to survive and I told him that it was stupid and our word would be tarnished. Then Sun suggested Ana which works because I fucking hate her face too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2