Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Claire Littleton

Claire Littleton

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 10:40 pm

So far I have been just feeling out this game.

And right now I'm pretty good with where I sit. I have been talking to John, Jin, Sun and somewhat Ben.

But hopefully we can start winning challenges. Because this is not fun having one tribe keep winning over the other.

I swear most of the people who didn't watch lost was put on one tribe, mine. I have watched it and all, but it's been years.
And I'm not the fastest googler so those types of challenges aren't my cup of tea.

But I do hope we win this challenge tonight, because I fear if we keep losing we wont be lasting very long once merge comes either.

And I'm tired of all these one tribes keep winning over the other, it gets old fast!
Back to top Go down
Claire Littleton

Claire Littleton

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 3:36 pm

So I know I'm the weaker person on my tribe, trying to make deals and alliances are getting tough these days. You have to be active or else you will get voted out.

Well I'm sorry that work comes before a game. But I do wish there were some late challenges mainly for today and tomorrow, but I see I wont be making tonights anyways.

So I just have to pray that my tribe can pull off a win without me. But just watch it will be a all tribes send in type of challenge. Just my luck as usual.

But good luck to my tribe tonight, I hope we can keep a winning streak going!
Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 1 of 1