HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Confessionals

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Confessionals   Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:36 am

I hate this place. Everyone else is stupid. I want a plane to crash on everyone here so I can already win this game. We are wasting precious time when we already know the outcome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:50 am

Shannon is going because his libido is inadequate. He's the biggest waste of matter on this tribe and I gladly voted to eliminate him/her. The most obnoxious person by far, for sure. In other news, I somehow managed to get myself in an alliance with Sunmoon or whatever and I don't know how the fuck that happened. I will roll with it for now but it's still random as shit. I guess I will honor it but quite frankly, I wouldn't cry if she managed to get hit by a bus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:55 am

The Redemption Island twist puts quite the kink in my plans. lol not really. I don't give two fucks about who I vote out so yeah, not a big deal. I couldn't care less about people's feelings. Boo hoo, we voted you out. Get over it. You're not going to win. I should be concerned about them coming back with some fury and all but no one scares me except Benjamin but that's because he looks coked out. Best case scenario, I come back if I'm prematurely eliminated. Suck on that, bitches. If I came back from the dead, holy fuck would I be even more obnoxious. I just don't give a damn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robbie Abrams
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:53 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysterysurvivorlost.canadian-forum.com
Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:49 pm

I think I'm being the one eliminated today which is no big deal because of the Redemption Island twist. I fucking hate the other tribe to be honest, which is not as bad as me hating my tribe. Yeah we have a bunch of idiots who believe we have a chance against the other tribe, but for now, I'm not too worried. I don't think any of them are stupid enough to jump ship. My ovaries are shaking in excitement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:42 pm

We finally won something which is about time. We have been sucking so much donkey balls in this game so it's nice to have a win here and there. Do I think our streak will continue? Hahahahahaha fuck no. We are still a hot mess of a fucking tribe. I want them all to come down with a sickness Dr. Zuchini cannot diagnose. Cough up your blood and guts. Please. Fuck you all. Bitches.

In other news, I wonder what the fuck is happening at Redemption Island. I bet it smells like rotting fish and cheese. Sounds tasty. Better than the shit we are eating. Even Crystal Cox would be like "Eat yo rice" and be VERY appreciative. Strong powerful black AMAZONGODDESS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Fuck Claire. Apparently she's whoring herself out to everyone on our tribe which sucks ass because that bitch has not offered to blow me at all. What the fuck?!? Is she scared of a little man dust? Fuck her and fuck her face. She annoys the shit out of me mainly because she's so fucking useless. "Hey guys, I will S your D for a dollar if you keep me in the game. Oh by the way, I won't be here for the next few days. Keep me alive xoxo". BITCH get OUT with that. How dare you. I will cut a bitch. I don't give a FUCK.

Of course, this all comes from John who is probably the most fucking shady player in the game at this point. He does this weird shit where he acts all fucking stupid but I know he's observing his surroundings. Hopefully he sees me as someone who is just gullible and maybe he will keep me around for a long while. He told me that Claire is flaky which is fine by me. If he can keep me in the game and take out a threat, more power to him. I'm down with anything since no bitch has spoken to me in a long while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:33 pm

What a fucking twist. My mind is like a pretzel right now. Double tribal. So now we have to cut the fat off our tribe and I'm hoping that good-for-nothing bitch Claire is evacuated the fuck out for being such a nuisance. She slows us down by waking up at two o'clock in the afternoon EVERY day and hogging up all the space underneath the shelter so the fucking rain is dripping down my ear and it feels so shitty. The fucking queen needs her luxury. Yeah right, she can kiss my ass. Smooches. Bitch.

I just realized our tribe is low in numbers. I can't wait for people to start clawing at each other out of sheer desperation. Everyone is so fucking paranoid that people are talking shit about them which is probably true but they can't do anything about it which makes it ten times more hilarious. If I can have my way, Claire would go today, followed by Benjamin who seems to be super annoying. He is a fucking robot, I am sure of it. He doesn't smile and his LOL's are monotonous. It's like he's one of those people who smoke all of their lives and they breathe out a little fucking hole and start wheezing at the sight of any rod-shaped items. There's no emotion in anything he fucking does and it creeps me the fuck out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:46 pm

What a fucking idiot. John just pretty much confirmed he's the worst player in this game. His hands are in like ten cookie jars at once and I seriously hope someone snuck a rat trap in one of them so he can back fuck off. He's telling me that Eko and he have a good relationship (i.e. they're probably fucking in the middle of the woods) and he says that he's been giving only limited information on Claire's fickle nature. BITCH do you not realize that you have been relaying the same information to me? I for sure don't trust you for now because I know you're probably scheming behind my own back. Mark my words, my arthritis will forewarn me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:29 am

So little Miss Claire decided to cast her vote against me. Bitch that's why you're starving at Redemption Island receiving ZERO attention while I'm furiously masturbating to mermaids in the fucking ocean. You're out and that's just hilarious. You deserved it for being such a needy, desperate, annoying fucker. Guess who is still in the game? Yours truly. I'm Captain Fucking America. Don't fuck with me, I will CRUSH you.

Now that that's over with, I can't help but feel like Ben/John are running everything. They're the most Alpha-douchebaggy people on this entire tribe and apparently we've been blowing them since the very beginning. Any time they want something down, they blow a whistle and the snore tribe gets on their knees. No way Claire was that flaky. Yeah she was an annoying bitch but that excuse John gave me was total bullshit. Were you seriously threatened by her of all people? Fuck, you might as well be threatened by the bird outside your window that stares at you when you fuck someone on your parents' bed.

I really hope that Jin fails in the Redemption challenge because for some reason, I don't fucking trust him at all. Before, everyone was like "let's him get the fuck out" and now it's "I hope he comes back". Really? Fuck, my tribe is so stupid. They're so inconsistent. I feel like merge is going to be the War of the Idiots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:09 pm

Earlier today I was close to sending Sun a wake-up PM because she has to be blind to not realize that Ben and John are probably f2ing in this game. I got all passionate and was about to send and then I remembered that I didn't give a shit about her since she stopped talking to me. I don't want to burn any bridges before the merge if I do get eliminated and return from Redemption Island. Well, I kind of do but I don't want to be the first juror because I'll be annoyed at how everyone complains about being backstabbed. BITCH what do you think we're playing, Clue? If I was eliminated midjury, I only have to listen to half of them bitch. Waaah. Cry me a fucking river and feed the little village nearby. I don't give a fuck.

So I suspect I'll be out next but hopefully they welcome me back with open arms right before I shit all over their precious game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:26 pm

This game is fucked. I switched tribes with none other than fucking Sun. And I'm with some bitches that I insulted during a few challenges.

Ben and Assface better throw the next few challenges since I do not want to go, simply said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:34 pm

This tribe swap is madness. Fuck everyone. Everyone is being so goddamn stupid and it's pretty amusing that the level of stupidity has skyrocketed that quickly.

Here are some examples of how idiotic this cast can be.

1. Desmond throws his old tribe under the bus and wants to buddy with Sun and I.

2. Sun divulges this information to John and doesn't even talk to me about it. Fucking bitch.

3. John, who once wanted EckoGecko in the game, now wants to vote him out.

4. John and Ben think it's a good idea to throw the challenge on their side. Dumbasses.

5. Jin sends me a message asking me how things are going on my new tribe. Assface #2.

I cannot wait for a meteorite to collide with one of these fools. I feel as though my own brain cells are baking away with every thought I make.

Meanwhile, my own allegiance/loyalties haven't been a particularly relevant issue. Everyone has a goddamn boner to make a move because it is "the cool thing to do". Are you fucking serious? And then they're going to have the nerve to bitch when people catch on to them and vote them the fuck out. Boo fucking hoo. I don't really care for anyone in this game and I won't go out of my way to save someone if it means I have to put in some effort. They can go fuck themselves. I only care about me and me only. If everyone else came down with swine flu, I think I would eat a giant piece of bacon right in front of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robbie Abrams
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:36 pm

You are too funny, lol. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysterysurvivorlost.canadian-forum.com
Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:39 pm

Oh yeah, and right now I am deliberately trying to play an annoying character who pisses everyone off. Maybe they will bring me to finals where I will try speaking with composure. I am trying to be angry so no one tries offering me a genuine deal. I mean, come on, we all know if they do approach me, they plan to use me as a shield. Lousy bitches. I am also trying to downplay my observation skills and my intelligence, which isn't hard when you're dealing with a bunch of idiots to begin with. I have to pretend like I am JUST finding things out and act like my age is fucking with my memory. Actually, I am aware that such slimy players like Ben, Sun, John, and fucking Desmond are all overplaying and going to shoot themselves in the feet. They're all stupid in their own ways. Sun has yet to approach me since the swap. John is turning on someone he claimed he wanted to work with. Desmond is just opening up to me and I don't give a fuck about him. And Ben is just fucking hideous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:01 pm

Robbie<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:03 pm

So I've decided to randomly fight with Kate so I can figure out what type of player she is. Is she the confrontational one or is she the one who takes the mature role and backs off? I don't necessarily think it's unnecessary because there is strategy behind it. Yeah, I hate the bitch because she is one of the more "cheery" people and that makes me gag/lol at the same time, but I am also testing how patient she can be and how much she can endure. If she cracks, that's perfect because I know she won't KimSpradlin her way to finals. Come on bitch, let's dance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:52 pm

That was not very eventful. She was not fun to argue with.

Anyway, we just merged so now this is where everyone starts to show their true colors. I'm not too worried about numbers right now. I think Tribe Dharma has a disadvantage since they've fucked others over and our tribe is still semi-strong and with the Redemption Island returnee, we may have someone on our side. I mean, Jin is a dipshit who wants to work with us. I think Jack might have been fucked over on his tribe so sucks for him.

For now, I will let everyone else take each other out. I will vote whoever seems to have the majority. I'm not in a tight alliance with anyone so no one is safe with me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:56 pm

I think it's fucking hilarious that Charlie got back into the game. I imagine he's going to be pissed at my former tribe from voting him out so promptly. I will let them pay the consequences. I guess I will continue taking notes and find a crack somewhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:47 pm

So far nothing interesting has happened. Of course, Desmond the sneaky bitch decided to all of a sudden stop talking to me. Yeah right bitch, like you weren't trying to get into my pants when we swapped tribes. I know your ass was fishing for information but I don't fucking like you. I was somehow pulled into a private chat room with a bunch of random people who are conspiring. Well, not really. It's my former tribe + Juliet who apparently was on the bottom of the other tribe. Bitch, you're not taking my seat in the final four. I will MAUL you. John is trying to be cute, as usual, and I guess I'm starting to actually care for the little guy. I mean, I still want him to severely fuck up his game and start overplaying but I would hate if he was prematurely eliminated. I imagine his dick is small and so he resorts to this inner power struggle to compensate for that.

So now, I am probably going to stick with the Tribe Banjo Kazooie tribe for now unless someone fucks us over and then I have to start playing the game. I would rather not have to be forced to strategize and shit because I hate having to put in some effort, but if my so-called alliance can do all the dirty work for me, that's fine by me as well. Who knows, maybe I can get Sun and Juliet to flip at the final five and turn the tables on Ben and John.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:51 pm

Fuck Desmond and his "oh we're still working together xoxo?" PM. Kissass. I hope you melt in magma.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:54 pm

I thought I was terrible at covering an alliance. Desmond and John have some connection and it's too obvious. Right now I'll let that bromance blossom but eventually I'm going to grab them by the balls and turn their faces blue. This is not Three's a Company. I will not let Ben, John, and Desmond run this show.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:25 pm

DING DONG THE BITCH IS DEAD!!! She's been eliminated from this game while some doucher voted against me. That's what you get for throwing your vote. You essentially got Kate out so even if your intention was to not have any blood on your hands, you still fucked up. I shall rejoice in happiness for the moment for surviving yet another day in this game while still being a massive bitch. That's one down, eight more bitches to take out. So long, hidden immunity idol. Or so they want us to believe. I'm betting my money that any given combination of Desmond, John, and/or Ben possess the idols. I'm not buying Kate having it. That was too easy. For now, I'll pretend to act like an idiotic grump and not worry about me wasting an idol on me. I'll show that I'm disposable whenever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:40 pm

Juliet won immunity which I don't really care about because she's just a number in the guy's alliance. She doesn't stand out as someone who is playing to win, but rather, someone who is playing to get far in the game. Yeah she's irritating as fuck especially since she is a flipflopper but right now, she can increase the size of the target on her back while I sit pretty.

Speaking of which, Charlie had the audacity to message me telling me that I am playing a smart game by not making big moves. That bitch is on to my strategy and I think he might need to go. Of course, I had to briefly kiss his ass and give him "tips" that may or may not help him. I just don't want the fucker to use the idol on me and I am idoled off the island. That would suck so bad so I want him to not fully hate me. Which is tough since I'm a dick to everyone on here, even my "allies".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:16 pm

I was talking to Eko and I found out that I do like talking to the idiot. I mean, I know he's scrambling hardcore, but since I don't give a fuck, well, I don't give a fuck. He seems like he can be somewhat useful later down the line so I will keep him as a vote in my pocket. I threw my vote against Charlie just to fuck with everyone's minds and spread some paranoia. I don't give a damn about my actions so it'll be interesting to see everyone wonder what the fuck happened.

And I need that bitch Juliet out soon. She probably has the idol and will whip it out faster than Chris Brown on Rihanna.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystery Survivor Lost :: Charles Widmore's Confessional - 10th Voted Out (3rd Juror)-
Jump to: