Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ponderosa Jury House

Go down 
+5
Charlie Pace
Charles Widmore
John Locke
Kate Austen
Robbie Abrams
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

Ponderosa Jury House - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:18 pm

All I understand is that you're not in finals so stop pretending like you ought to be. Clearly you fucked up somewhere so get over it.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:05 pm

For all we know, Juliet could have pretended to be tricked. Like Charles said, why would Juliet take out Sun. She's not gonna win in the finals. Thats one less person to worry about, and if she said she was tricked by the PM you guys would be stupid enough to believe her and vote for her to win in the finals.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:53 pm

If she was tricked by a pm there is no way in hell I'm voting for her. If she can explain why it makes rational sense to get rid of Desmond and let Ben get into the finals like she did then I will consider it, but I can't see any scenario where that makes a shred of sense. Charles, I'm just calling things how I see it and backing it up with sound logic. There's decisions I wish I could make again, but ultimately I think Desmond getting voted out blew it for us. That's the only point I'm arguing here.
Back to top Go down
Desmond

Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:53 pm

Well if you really think that was her plan Charlie, then all the power to ya for thinking she is so wise. But if that was her plan, it failed, since Eko and I have made it clear that we aren't voting for her.
Back to top Go down
Desmond

Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:54 pm

Btw, do we really have to wait for Sun's opening. I'm sure it will be just riveting. I'd like to move on with questions now.
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:02 pm

Sun is done.. can we ask Q's now?
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:04 pm

I think we can now. I am going to be posting mine as soon as I think of what I want to ask.
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:10 pm

I wish we could see all the old forums so I can refresh my memory on certain things.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:51 pm

OMG Desmond, I love your speech. lol!
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:32 pm

Desmond, I'm pretty sure I know who you are.
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:38 pm

Also, soundness cannot be easily proven, especially in a game forum.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:53 pm

Charlie I've said it a couple times before, I didn't want to vote against you. Desmond and Ana both wanted to and I was scared that if I fought that too hard it would make people suspicious that me and you had a f2. A lot of the reason they decided to vote you is because they felt you were too opposed to voting out Sun and thought you were in an alliance with her, and now that I know that you did have an alliance with her I don't feel as bad about it.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:54 pm

Rolling Eyes

If I was in an alliance with her then why did I vote her out. Nice logic.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:56 pm

Well you just said you were in the tribal thread.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:01 am

Sun was the 1st person I talked to in this game. We talked before merge and all and I wanted her to work with you, me, Kate & Ana but none of you trusted her and I started to believe it so thats why I voted her out. I had the same level of loyalty I had with Sun & Desmond but I kept my word with you guys, I always voted how we planned. I kinda do believe you cause its hard to go against the group but idk in what logic they thought aligning with Juliet would be better.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:11 am

I don't know either, I was convinced she had the idol and I knew she was going to be harder to beat in the finals. You'd have to ask Ana, I think Desmond wanted her gone because he knew you were part of the power alliance and he wanted to break that up. I legitimately felt bad voting you out cause I knew it would be a real shock for you, plus you had never been anything but loya. If it were up to me I would have taken out Juliet. I remember sending Ana and Desmond messages the morning before you left, hinting that we should vote her out, by saying that I was scared of her idol and that I thought people would respect her big gameplay if it got her to the end, but I was afraid to come outright and say we needed to get rid of her cause I didn't want to seem like I was throwing her under the bus at the first chance I got.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:13 am

This is what I got from Ana

"It's hard to say. I feel like the smartest thing for us to do is split the votes, but that's not going to happen with Charlie and Juliet wanting each other out.

Charlie doesn't know what the jury is basing their vote on... so he can't claim anything. Quite honestly, I think a lot of people on the jury won't respect the game Juliet has played. She may be flipping and flopping, but you and I have basically had control over her these past couple votes. I'd feel a lot more comfortable with Juliet staying over Charlie, honestly.

I just don't know what it is with Charlie, but whenever I mention possibly voting off Sun he gets defensive and throws out another name. I'm almost positive that the two of them are working together in one way or another. Desmond dislikes Charlie too so it would be easy to gather the votes and get him out. I'd like for F4 to be me, you, Desmond and Juliet. We'd both be guaranteed F3 if that were the case. If we keep Charlie around this week... we run the risk of him getting with Sun and Ben. That's just my opinion on it all, though!

I will let you know what the plan is tonight after Immunity. I don't think we're going to change either of their minds at this point but I'd rather stick with Juliet. And if the jury really cares any... us turning on Charlie would classify as a big move, haha."
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:19 am

Eko has no loyalty, what else is new?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:33 am

just die old man, your schtick was already old before this game started.
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:23 am

This schtick gets more action than you.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:55 am

i'm an african war lord, i gets mine.
Back to top Go down
Desmond

Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:38 am

Hey guys! Kate, glad you like it. Charles, word up brotha.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:02 pm

I gave you all access to your private messages again, so if you knw who you are voting, please PM it to me. Remember, you CANNOT change your vote.
Back to top Go down
https://mysterysurvivorlost.canadian-forum.com
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:14 pm

lol there are definitely some amazing quotes in this game.

"i'm an african war lord, i gets mine."

Best!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ponderosa Jury House
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystery Survivor Lost :: Ponderosa-
Jump to: