Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ponderosa Jury House

Go down 
+5
Charlie Pace
Charles Widmore
John Locke
Kate Austen
Robbie Abrams
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
John Locke

John Locke

Ponderosa Jury House - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:11 pm

It was because you and Ana Lucia were the biggest threats on your tribe and people kept saying you were in an alliance w Charlie, Ana and Eko. Mainly you and Ana so I felt it was necessary to split you 2 up.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:13 pm

Well I figured that, but I am saying that it was probably me over Ana, because I would not suck up to Juliet. Had I stayed and Ana left that round...no way in hell would I work with her again. Where as, Ana would be willing to flip back to her side. I get that she is playing the game and it is probably best to be with Juliet rather than against her, but I really do hope they get smart and get rid of her ASAP. They can't beat her in the finals.
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:15 pm

I'm going to trash the finalists regardless. Fuck them.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:16 pm

I can't wait. Smile
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:33 pm

Juliet kept telling me she didnt have the idol but i guess she lied to me knowing i'd be getting voted out.
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:01 am

You're a fucking idiot for believing anything she said. I haven't believed a single word of hers since ever.
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:02 am

Holy fuck, Juliet's answer just screeches out "BITCHBITCHBITCH".
Back to top Go down
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:16 am

Welcome to Ponderosa Charlie.
Back to top Go down
https://mysterysurvivorlost.canadian-forum.com
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:17 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sad

Charlie, what happened?
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:17 am

Everyone lied basically. Everyone.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:18 am

Even Eko & Ana lied to you?
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:18 am

Well obviously they did because they voted you, but I mean...did they tell you they were voting you?
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

Yeah. I'm shocked to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:19 am

No they both said Juliet.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:22 am

I really thought Sun would be here tonight, so I am shocked and sad to see you here. Sad

When I saw Juliets name at TC...I got so excited, but then the rest were for you. ugh
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:24 am

The only people I trusted were Ana Lucia & Eko, and they backstabbed me in my face. I should've seen it coming considering they never wanted to vote out Juliet.

What a sad game.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:28 am

I'm reading you guys comments. I guess Ben really does have the idol. Juliet has the other idol and WTF is wrong with Ana Lucia & Eko. Juliet really does have them all in her spell. What a bunch of idiots.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:32 am

Now it is all becoming clear for me too. Juliet went to Ana and formed an alliance with her...then I was brought into the alliance. I was not really into it, just using Juliet for a vote lol you, Eko, and Ana were my main allies and that is how Ana told me she felt as well. But, now I am not so sure. Maybe she was closer to Juliet than I thought and it was more than just a side alliance. =/

They are basically handing Juliet the win. Lets go ahead and just write her the check already. I said in my confessionals, that I would never vote for her, but now I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:34 am

Eko & Ana Lucia told me they had their own forum with Juliet, but only to convince her to vote with us, but I didn't expect they'd actually side with her and backstab me. I wasn't gonna vote Juliet in the end, but if its between her & Ana & Eko, I'm voting Juliet. At least I knew where I stood with her.

Last edited by Charlie Pace on Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:39 am

John Locke wrote:
Doh Sad Sorry to see you go Charles.. You were a great character.

I don't understand why Ben didn't play his idol, if he felt safe that round then maybe he is working with Eko, Ana and Charlie?
I bet someone told him that Charles was gonna be the one to go. Theres no way he didn't know ahead of time.
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 2:28 am

Where does Ben stand in all this? Would he have been voted for next if he didn't win immunity?

Sun knows Ben has the idol too to Ben will be safe next round too. I'm guessing Desmond or Eko will be next.

Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 2:34 am

Ben is not in a good spot, which is bad cause now I'm rooting for him. Good thing he has the idol.

Even before the immunity challenge, Ana Lucia & Eko wanted Sun out but I was beginning to grow wary on why they never wanted Juliet out (even though supposedly they were only using her for votes), so I proposed to vote out Juliet instead. Had I just agreed with the plan for voting Sun then I probably would have stayed. It all makes sense now though, they were only using me for votes. Even though I'd been loyal at every voting and Juliet hasn't. They're idiots.

BTW during you're voting, Juliet & Desmond flipped and voted for you.
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 3:12 am

Yeah I got thrown off by Charles' throw away vote because Desmond was supposed to do that so I assumed he did.

Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:53 am

Not a surprise that Desmond and Juliet flipped on John. They need to fucking stop jerking off to lying, it's seriously annoying.

Also, I find it hilarious that you are here now. Queen Juliet strikes another one down.

I don't know, I probably still won't vote her to win since she's had a pretty sloppy gameplay. It's easy to lie and lie. It's tougher to be honest. Then again, the others are shit.
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:05 pm

Ben and Sun had me do all their dirty work for them. I even said in my confessional that at least Desmond and Juliet are making moves.. Ben and Sun just did whatever I told them to. They agreed to all my plans even though I asked for their input.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ponderosa Jury House
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystery Survivor Lost :: Ponderosa-
Jump to: