Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ponderosa Jury House

Go down 
+5
Charlie Pace
Charles Widmore
John Locke
Kate Austen
Robbie Abrams
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Desmond

Desmond

Ponderosa Jury House - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:00 pm

Haha, we would have still outsmarted you John. Like a fox! Wink
Back to top Go down
Desmond

Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:02 pm

You made yourself too scary John. If you didn't tout yourself as the big leader who told Ben and Sun what to do, we would have voted Ben in your place. But you made yourself into King of the island and now look what happened!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:04 pm

The one guess I had in this game as to who people were was you John.

ReliableMike?
Maybe Sun is Cindy

I'll think of more
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:22 pm

Sorry to see you here, Eko.

LOL, based on everything I've read that you said... it sounds like we had very similar gameplay. Haha
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:29 pm

Haha yup, we both wanted to make sure we were covered from all angles then we would just have to own up to a few lies at the end. The series of events that leaded to this point right now are so unfortunate, I don't think anything could be scripted to have gone worse
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:49 pm

You all got played by Juliet.

Karma is a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:55 pm

Charlie <3
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:04 pm

Nah Charlie, ain't the case.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:08 pm

Kate <3

I would also like to add that I was so fucking loyal to the Arrow Station, that I admit I didn't see the backstab coming. I was willing to do what I could to take Eko & Ana Lucia to the final 3 after Juliet betrayed Kate. For some dumbass reason you guys kept falling for her lies. I voted how we wanted every time while Juliet voted how she wanted to. You all trusted her and now shes in the F3 and you two are out. What makes me laugh even more is how you guys all said that you were running shit. Rolling Eyes STFU. None of you won anything. You all depended on making deals with everyone to make it far...like if that wasn't gonna catch up to bite you in the ass.

I'm reading that you guys thought I had the idol and that you guys thought I had a F2 with Kate. WHAT THE FUCK. If I had the idol I would have saved my ass during my 1st eviction.

As for the Final 3.

Ben, was a challenge whore but got extremely lucky we didn't take him out. I'm 99% sure someone told him about the "Charles" vote, probably Juliet.

Sun, she played a much better game than all of you give her credit for. AND unlike you guys, she didn't backstab her alliance by voting out Ben last TC even though she knew she had a better chance of winning with him gone. That gets my respect.

Juliet, I never once believed her BULLSHIT. Yet you guys all ate it up. She also had the other idol but she played you guys so hard she didn't even need to use it. Impressive.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:15 pm

what does winning challenges have to do with running stuff, you were and Kate were good at challenges and look where it got you. "You all depended on making deals with everyone to make it far" Yeah well that's the game, you don't play by yourself. The biggest flaw of your game is that you put all your eggs in one basket, sometimes that works out and you can play a clean game, but other times you need to make sure that you have people on your side. Like I said, I thought Juliet had the idol and the vote where you left I was pushing to vote Juliet like you were planning, but Ana and Desmond didn't want to. Juliet wasn't a bullshitter to me, she was loyal to me til the end she just inadvertently fucked me over with her terrible vote against Desmond.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:25 pm

Yes, making deals is good. Making too many deals is bad.

Ben won a bunch of challenges too. Look where it got him.

Quote :
Like I said, I thought Juliet had the idol and the vote where you left I was pushing to vote Juliet like you were planning, but Ana and Desmond didn't want to.
Juliet should have been taken out since DAY 1 of the merge. Desmond deserves what came to him. He really ate all her shit up. Ana Lucia was a follower who only did what Juliet ordered and has no loyalty. Even though she disagrees. As for you Eko, its too bad you were also going with the flow. This game was one big mess and I'm glad for this F3, they deserve it.

Also Eko, I think you're either Dan or Justin. Just throwing my two cents.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:37 pm

Eh I never really on myself to win challenges in these games, kudos to Ben, but he was in a position where he needed to win. I didn't win any and barring a bad decision from Juliet I would have been in the finals. As for taking out Juliet day 1 of the merge, I would have been happy to do that, but I don't know how you would propose doing it since she was voting with them and it was a 5-5 vote and they had both idols on their side.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:38 pm

There were a lot of opportunities that they should have tried to get Juliet out, and didn't. Maybe we should have tried to get her out pre merge, but at that time we didn't know what kind of player she was. She for sure should have been taken out at F5. I was here waiting with closed arms(like Charlie said lmao) for Juliet and WTFFF you all vote out Desmond. Rolling Eyes

I also want to say that I did not have a f2 deal with Charlie. I was extremely loyal to Arrow Station and I wanted us to be f4. I hadn't really thought about who I wanted to be in finals with. It would have been nice if we could have all made f4. I also hoped that after I left that you all would stick together, but oh well. =/
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:41 pm

you all vote out desmond? everyone in the final 3 voted desmond, i voted sun. I wanted Charlie in the game over Juliet at the vote when Charlie went home, although I'm not sure I wanted to be in the finals with him. I thought Desmond might be an easier person to beat cause he was seen as less active and kind of a flip flopper, plus me and him were tight so I knew I could trust him, and I wanted Ana Lucia with me there too cause it was kind of a toss up between her and Charlie but I talked to her more and Charlie seemed to be considered the bigger threat.
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:49 pm

Eko, you're a fucking scumbag and you got played. Stop acting like the wool was pulled over your eyes when we fucking warned you and you decided to fuck everyone over. Juliet is in finals for doing the very same thing that you did yourself so shut the fuck up and enjoy the game.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:50 pm

Sorry, I thought I remember everyone voting for Desmond. My bad. lol
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:51 pm

Charles, I love how you randomly pop in to diss someone. lmao
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:54 pm

lol and you were surprised you were voted out? i'm sure if you bothered to read any of what i said, you'd realize what it is that i'm pissed at. Juliet made a bad move that cost me a spot in the finals, I wasn't played or blindsided, it was a shitty decision on her part. Look at it this way, do you think she wants to be in the finals against Ben, no way in hell, that's why I know that it was a mistake on her part and not something she did on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:58 pm

Kate, ultimately I feel like people are bitching about getting screwed over before they had a chance to screw someone else over. It's fucking ridiculous.

Why on earth would taking you to finals be any better? I think, personal differences aside, you'd have a decent shot to win against her. I think she did well keeping Sun around and as for Ben, it was a risky move and she failed but who is to say you guys wouldn't get her out before she got you out? Practice what you preach.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 9:03 pm

A finals of me Juliet and Desmond is much more open then one with Ben in it. It's not a secret, Ben is going to win this game, everyone knows it. She made an emotional decision based on a forged message sent to her by the guy we're trying to get out, that's what I'm miffed about. It was stupid, that's all. I'm not saying I'm pissed at her for betraying me, cause she didn't she just screwed me, and I should point out herself, over big time. What's to say I wouldn't get her after that? Well if Ben loses, he's going home (and he did lose). If he wins, I probably would vote for her, but at that point we're all screwed anyways. Only thing that should have been on anyones mind is how do we get Ben out next round, and keeping Sun in the game was not the way to do it.
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 9:17 pm

Desmond was right I was an idiot for confessing my leadership role on our tribe.. what was I thinking Sad

Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:06 pm

All I hear is whining. Own up to your faults.
Back to top Go down
Desmond

Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:12 pm

Charles. Eko and I don't have faults based on one bad decision that was out of our control. If Juliet voted Sun instead of me, Eko, me, and Juliet would be final 3.
Like Eko said, she ruined her game with that mistake too.
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:16 pm

Why on earth would she take Sun out, who is easily one of the most useless/clueless players in the game?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:16 am

Because taking Sun out allows us to vote Ben out next round if he loses, where as like you saw here he finally lost and yet we could only get a tie vote. Do you need another explanation or do you understand now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ponderosa Jury House
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystery Survivor Lost :: Ponderosa-
Jump to: