Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ponderosa Jury House

Go down 
+5
Charlie Pace
Charles Widmore
John Locke
Kate Austen
Robbie Abrams
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

Ponderosa Jury House - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:56 pm

Quote :
She got played by a fucking forged message, like how much a complete retard would you have to be to fall for that without even checking the information!@>#!@#!@ Desmonds been with us the whole game and our nemesis Ben sends you one fucking message, she is a fucking joke

That is true. I thought she was a good player, but now she just seems like a complete mess. You all should have taken her out at f5. I don't know what you all were thinking keeping that lying biyatch in the game. That is all she has done this entire game is LIE LIE LIE...and she does it for no reason at all. I think she gets off on it or something.

Last edited by Kate Austen on Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:56 pm

Charles as much as you probably don't like me (for whatever reason). The only reason I messaged you in the first place was because I thought you would report back to John that I was asking you to flip, my attempt was meant to be feeble and make you guys feel secure, that it worked was a complete shock. I would have liked to work with you, but it was scary because I knew that you didn't have any real loyalty to me and whenever it was to benefit you, you would throw me under the bus and tell everyone we were working together, so I pushed to get rid of you at the first chance I got just to rip the bandage off as quick as possible. You have to understand, that when you come across as two polar opposites from your tribe postings and your personal messages it makes you very hard to trust.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:59 pm

No for Juliet it's worse. She actually felt bad about what she did to Desmond like 30 seconds after, when I explained things to her. she was like "oh man what have i done". It wasn't that she wanted him gone to be cruel, she was just sooooo flawed in her thought process. I didn't blame her for her other lies, cause she was at the bottom of our tribe, but the decision to vote Desmond out was the stupidest thing I've ever seen in these games.
Back to top Go down
Desmond

Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:11 pm

We should both be in f3 Eko. I feel your pain. Juliet is a moron.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:12 pm

Had I known a fake PM could sway her so easily, I would have tried that and maybe I would still be in. haha
Back to top Go down
Desmond

Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:14 pm

Eko. John suggested that Juliet just made up that plan with Ben to make it look like she made a mistake, but she actually wanted to vote me out.

Are you saying that she was just pure retarded, or do you think that is a possibility?
Back to top Go down
Desmond

Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:14 pm

Also, Eko. Please explain to me her thought process. I need a good laugh today.

I want to know how she thought she was going to deal with Ben and Sun when they would force a tie in any scenario...
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:16 pm

I am not going to call you guys dumb, because I got played by Juliet too. We should have tried to blindside Juliet at that very first TC instead of taking out Sawyer. I remember Charlie wanting to do that, and we convinced him to go with Sawyer. I thought we could keep Juliet and use her for a vote, because she didn't seem like she was really playing the game all that hard at that time. I definitely underestimated her.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:23 pm

You didn't underestimate Juliet at all, up to this point in the game she made super obvious moves to get herself further. No one got played by Juliet, we were put in scenarios where we had no choice but to put our faith in her. And in some cases she did things which were completely against her own self interests.

Desmond. I'm almost absolutely sure that she did not think that through. I don't know why she would care whether or not you're their in the finals, the only thing that mattered at that point was beating Ben in the final challenge and getting rid of him, and by voting you out she obliterated our chances of doing that.

Her thought process - "Oh no, he said my name! How could he! There's no way that this could be a fake because look at the time and date thingy above it, that's some pretty official stuff! As a matter of principle I need to vote him because he has suggested the unthinkable, that if Ben won the final challenge and the only people we could vote against were our own alliance members that he would vote against ME! How could he suggest such a thing!!"

It was just an unimaginably horrible decision
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:31 pm

Quote :
we were put in scenarios where we had no choice but to put our faith in her.

That is so true. I actually said that exact thing in my confessionals right before I was voted out. lol I knew she could not be trusted, but at that point I had no choice. I just had to hope that she would really vote Sun. ughh

I really thought she was a goner at F5. I can kind of understand her not being voted out before that because she had an idol, but once it was gone....you all should have made your move. You, Desmond, & Ben could have voted her out. Sun probably would have went along too because it seems like she does whatever Ben says. I don't see why they wouldn't have wanted to take out a threat like Juliet.

I can't wait until jury can start asking questions. I know Juliet is going to take so much heat and I am so excited for that. I will have my popcorn ready. lol
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:35 pm

My only priority at f5 was getting Ben out cause he is going to win no question. I wanted Juliet gone at the point when Charlie got voted out, but Ana and Desmond both wanted to vote for Charlie and I didn't want to fight back too hard and look like me and Charlie were too close.
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:35 pm

Hey Eko, now that you're here I just wanted to make sure you knew that the only reason we tried to voe you out when I was eliminated is because Juliet did a good job at hiding her idol. We still thought Ana and Charlie were sharing one just as you guys thought Ben and I were sharing one.. So you were the only other person to target. I reluctantly suggested it at the last minute, even thought Juliet/Desmond and Sun/Ben wanted to all vote for Charlie. Once I suggested your name everyone was all for it right away. In fact anything I ever suggested in this game no one ever tried to argue. Ben and Sun just followed everything I said while Juliet and Desmond were just smiling and nodding to keep me trusting them.

So yeah, I just wanted to apologize for that.
Back to top Go down
Desmond

Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:44 pm

Kate, I already wrote a speech for Juliet. So yes, better get some butter too.

Eko, your assessment is spot on. I wish I had seen it sooner. I now know that my biggest fault was thinking she had a brain. I put my life in her hands thinking there was no way she could colossally screw up like that. Remember you mentioned it last second, that she wasn't responding. I shrugged it off because I thought, no way would she be that dumb.

She was that dumb, and I am still a bit surprised.

I mean fake PM's are pretty much the lowest form of trickery on IMDB right? I didn't realize people fell for those....
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:45 pm

I fell for the fake PM trick in my very first game Sad

Back to top Go down
Desmond

Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:47 pm

Also, I appear to have confused both Eko and Juliet's identities. I had made assumptions about who I figured you were, and based on recent info I was wrong on both counts.
Back to top Go down
Desmond

Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:47 pm

Well first game. That can be forgiven John. Everyone gets one. Smile
Back to top Go down
Desmond

Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:48 pm

By the way Eko:

guess the jury identities, and the f3.

We all did it. Are you ok being predicted as JB.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:48 pm

No worries John, I didn't really trust you from the start. I knew it would be almost impossible for us to work together, but I at least thought it was a good idea to have someone on the other tribe looking out for me, and i assume you felt the same. I wouldn't have wanted to vote you out that night either, but since Juliet and Desmond were both telling me that's what was going to happen, I figured that it was the best time to vote you out so that you couldn't expose our alliance to anyone, just kind of tying up loose ends lol.

There isn't a person in this game that I'm mad at for like betraying my trust, I'm very frustrated with Juliet cause she cost me a shot at the finals. Ben I hate right now cause players who fuck up everything by winning immunities are the worst, but I can't blame him for anything. He did exactly what he had to do, although I don't know how much credit I can give her for the Desmond vote cause only an idiot would fall for that. Final 3 is underwhelming to me at least, but I'm very bitter. Sun is a nothing player, who could have won this game by voting up Ben today, but choose to hand him the game. Shows me that she doesn't care about winning at all. Ben I can't fault because he did what he had to do, but someone just knowing more about a tv show or being better at using google doesnt make them a good player in my books. Juliet up to the Desmond vote I would say was a sharp player, but like I said that was the stupidest thing I ever saw and she lost herself the game and exposed how dim she is.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:50 pm

JB, a guy who never wins anything, ya thats pretty much spot on haha
Back to top Go down
Desmond

Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:50 pm

Eko, you just wrote down everything that was in my brain.

Can I sue you for copyright infringement?
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

John, if it was your first game then that is understandable. I doubt that this is Juliet's first game so she shouldn't have been so dumb. Maybe if Ben would have showed her a screen shot of this PM, but all he did was copy and paste one and she fell for it. lmao
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:52 pm

Desmond wrote:
Eko, you just wrote down everything that was in my brain.

Can I sue you for copyright infringement?

haha ah Desmond, I wish things had gone differently for us. At least we're seeing eachother in another life right now!

Last edited by Mr. Eko on Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Desmond

Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:52 pm

This is what Ben did:

I sent him a PM that said, "Hey Ben, I'm probably the only one out of these 3 that you can trust now. So if we are both still here tomorrow, give me a shout."

He changed it to:
"Hey Ben, I'm probably the only one out of these 3 that you can trust now. So if we are both still here tomorrow, give me a shout." AND I WANT TO VOTE OUT JULIET SOOOOO BAD OMG CAN WE DO IT??"

And Juliet believed that? lol omg lol
Back to top Go down
Desmond

Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:53 pm

Yes Eko, everyone thought you were a floater. But now I see that we would have had quite the battle of wits in the FTC.

I would have enjoyed that immensely.
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:00 pm

Just imagine what would have happened if Jack or Jin had came back in instead of Charlie. Then we wouldn't have needed Juliet and Desmond for votes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ponderosa Jury House
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystery Survivor Lost :: Ponderosa-
Jump to: