Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ponderosa Jury House

Go down 
+5
Charlie Pace
Charles Widmore
John Locke
Kate Austen
Robbie Abrams
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

Ponderosa Jury House - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:15 pm

I think its Sun even though I don't want it to be her.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:17 pm

Once again my picture isn't showing on the Tribal Council and its annoying the hell out of me.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:17 pm

Hmm... our predictions were wrong!
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:23 pm

Desmond sorta deserves to be here since he was all over the fucking place. It's only fitting that he experiences Ponderosa.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:25 pm

So I'm guessing votes were

SUN - DESMOND
BEN - DESMOND
JULIET - DESMOND
DESMOND - SUN
EKO - SUN

Poor Eko was lied to again by Juliet.
Back to top Go down
Desmond

Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:33 pm

Hey everyone. I just quickly read over all your comments. Some of you really didn't know what was going on for much of the game.

I am pretty surprised I am here. I thought Juliet and Eko would be 100% brain dead to vote me out over Sun, but somehow Ben made up a PM that turned Juliet against me at the last minute.

Ah well.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:35 pm

Desmond. <3

I wasn't expecting to see you here tonight! I thought you'd be F3 bound, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Desmond

Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:37 pm

There was a 1% chance I wasn't going to make it, and that was Juliet making a horrible mistake and having a brain fart. And it happened.

It's quite startling.
Back to top Go down
Desmond

Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:37 pm

Ben actually convinced her that I was going to target her next time. She got paranoid and just lost the game I think. But I guess she would still win against Sun and Eko. But I assume you all would vote Ben over anyone left?
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:39 pm

Great job Ben.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:40 pm

So tell us Ben... where exactly did you stand with people and what was your plan?

Your game always kind of fascinated me. I thought you were smart and trustworthy most the time, but also shady at times. I had a hunch you were leaking information to Ben/Sun towards the end of my run, but wasn't sure. Were you?

Juliet isn't as smart as people make her out to be as I pointed out yesterday.
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:16 am

what the heck is going on? where is the tribal thread and why are you talking to ben like he's here?

Hi Desmond you ass hat.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:17 am

Sorry, I put it back.
Back to top Go down
https://mysterysurvivorlost.canadian-forum.com
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:22 am

Hello, Desmond. Not really surprised to see you here. I figured it would be you or Sun, because nobody will turn against Queen Juliet. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:07 am

Off with her fucking head!
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:15 am

I was hoping Desmond would have been the one to vote Juliet off, now I just may have to vote for Juliet to win this thing. Toss up between her, Ben and Eko.
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:01 am

For sure Sun is making finals. I won't be surprised if her strategy was to lay low. I'm not voting Eko at all. I told him that I wouldn't vote for him and I'm a man of my word.

I'm leaning towards Ben over Juliet since Ben has been consistent. He's also won challenges and busted his ass off so I have to commend him for that.
Back to top Go down
Desmond

Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:08 pm

Ana I will answer your questions soon. I hope to shed some light on some things for you all so that you will be better informed for FTC. I probably have a few surprising tidbits for ya.

I was wondering, where do people stand on voting a winner at this very moment?

My vote right now would be Ben, then Eko, then Juliet, then Sun.
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:43 pm

Ben, Sun, Juliet, Eko.

I think Sun is being smart in staying low while I think Ben is playing on the opposite end of the spectrum. Juliet is playing for second place. Eko is a fucking mess.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:15 pm

Tonight is going to be an interesting TC. I am ready to see if the votes will tie or if someone is going to flip.

Right now, I am probably voting Ben if he is in finals. He came in at the merge outnumbered and is still in the game. He has won challenges and just worked hard to get where he is. And that was a good move he pulled by giving Sun his idol and getting Ana out, no offense. lol. He hasn't back stabbed or lied to as many people as Juliet has. Like Charles said, he has been consistent.

Juliet would probably be my second choice, but idk. I keep changing my mind about her. I don't get how she can lie so much and everyone knows it, but they still keep her around.

Sun might have a chance at getting my vote. She has played a good UTR game.

Eko probably doesn't have a chance. I was aligned with him from the start of this game, and he never back stabbed me or lied to me, but I don't see where he has done anything really.

This is the order right now for me, but it could change. I will have to wait and see what all they have to say in their final TC speeches and see how well they answer everyone's questions.
Back to top Go down
Desmond

Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:51 pm

Ben has to win the last immunity to make finals. Although if Juliet wins, Sun may force a tie with Ben and give Ben more hope.

These are reasons why Juliet was stupid to vote me out. If I was still in instead of Sun, Juliet would have made finals. I would have voted Ben and Eko out before her.
Back to top Go down
Desmond

Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:18 pm

So getting back to Ana's questions.

Here is a complete summary of my game, and what I know that you might not.

I wanted to appear as a floater for awhile, and I guess I sort of was perceived as that. However, I was strategizing non-stop. Pre-merge I knew that showing up for challenges was enough to make merge. I approached Ana and Eko (and Juliet) casually a few times to break up Kate and Charlie. Sorry you two, but you were running the show from the get go and you know it. I think I was the only one that wasn't blindly following you. I became pretty close with Eko first, and then Ana. Kate never talked to me. Charlie barely did, just to tell me what to do.
Nothing really happened that required me to make a move.

At merge, there were 10. As soon as we merged I approached Juliet more seriously. I didn't have any f2 of f3 deals until then, so I wanted to see if anyone was willing. She seemed to have a really good social game going, sort of like me. Everyone seemed to trust her, and there was suspicion that she had the idol.

Very quickly after merge, we were "married." We voved f2 and we started mapping every vote in detail. It was our plan to target Kate first. We knew that you and Charlie would be f2. She had already flipped on you in the last pre-merge vote. I was waiting for a time to split you up the whole time. It all added up. Charlie had just been resurrected, so we went for Kate because it was unexpected. No one seemed to view you as the big threat that we knew you were.

This is why you were out of the loop on that Ana. Juliet had replaced you with me. From the sounds of it she worked closely with you too. But I was def under the impression that she was loyal to me to the end. But Ben tricked her, as we shall soon see.

John Locke started a private chat with the 2 of us for the Kate vote. We both made John comfortable with us in short time. Although we played it so that no one really knew we were together. Privately the "others" would tell Juliet their plans. She would relay them to me, but I didn't let on that I knew everything they were saying. That way they would not see us as a future threat. John said that he trusted us more than Charles and Sun and Ben because they were basically followers making him do all the work.

We also knew at this point that John and Ben were "sharing an idol" and were the next biggest threat to go all the way. So we blindsided John. It was nothing personal. But you were clearly the leader of that rag tag group, and we figured it would splinter them. Also, John wanted to keep me in the dark on the vote and told me to vote Charlie even though they were voting Eko I think. I was completely up to speed on what they were really doing thanks to Juliet. She was a good spy. Charlie, Ana, and Eko went along with it, even though we lied about Kate. Charlie was the most reluctant. Eko actually told me privately that he was glad about the Kate move, because he was worried about Kate/Charlie as I was, but he never was willing to make a move. He was happy playing lapdog.

After John, Ben and Charles and Sun prob were not happy with us, but for some reason I was able to talk them into trusting us one more time. We agreed to target Charlie. As you can see, the goal was to eliminate all of the big threats by letting them take out each other. We were always right in the middle and could go either way. Due to the idols, we chose to do blindsides. The others thought anyone could have the idol, but Juliet had told me she had it right away. We just played along that Ana or Charlie could have it to keep them off guard.

Charlie was pissed, understandably so. But from my perspective, you wanted to vote Juliet that round. I was honoring my f2 to the end (which she didn't), so I had no choice but to lie to you about that. Ana and Eko easily turned against you. They seemed to have sworn more loyalty to you, so your anger at them was justified. Ana and Eko both expressed the willingness to go f4 with me and Juliet. I was very happy with that arrangement.

For the Charles vote, the others once again brought in Juliet to their private chats. Charles all this time had been acting nice to my face but talking all kinds of stuff about me "backstage." I just played along. Charles actually started to go after me in the private chats, but Juliet was able to talk the larger group out of that nonsense. For the next vote, the others wanted to vote someone but then Charles piped in and pressured them to vote someone else. Charles wanted Eko. I forget who the original target was. But anyways, I flipped back to Eko and Ana. With Juliet we voted off Charles.

Then Ben continued on his immunity run and Ana was the victim of his idol. I was not happy about that because we were so close to our f4 plan.

With 5 left, I got a little comfortable, because there were no more idols. I knew that even if Ben won immunity we could vote out Sun. I never even considered the possibility that Juliet would betray me. I knew Eko wouldn't for sure. I had sent a msg to Ben 2 nights back saying how I would be the only person from the original red team that would be honest with him. He added on that line about how I said "I would be happy to vote off Juliet." She was retarded enough to believe the word of a desperate man, and she voted me instead of Sun.

That is how I got robbed of f4 and f3. I honestly thought Juliet was a really smart player. but I know she just gave the game to Ben. She can't beat him in challenges. And Ben/Sun can now force a tie no matter what anyways. Juliet was guaranteed f3 yesterday. Today she is not. To me that is enough of a judgement error to not warrant my vote.

Ben was very clever to do that fabricated msg trick, even though I consider that a bit dirty. But to fall for it is colossally stupid.

I'm sure I have forgotten some things. But I hope I have enlightened you to the fact that I was playing the game in a way that I thought I would get to the end. I don't think any of you were too filled with hatred at me. And I like to think I had a decent chance if I was up against Juliet and Eko.

Would anyone have voted for me against them knowing what you know now? Just curious. Be honest.

And I hold nothing against you all. Charles I found you funny sometimes. Charlie you are cool. Kate you ignored me. John you are a strong player and could have won easily if it wasn't for me. Ana you were a great ally.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:38 pm

Very interesting, Desmond.

I think you would have had a good chance of getting my vote if you were in the finals with Eko and Juliet, especially after explaining all that. Probably a better shot than Eko... not sure about Juliet.

Sounds like you were very close with Juliet. I knew the two of you talked, but never knew ya'll were that close. She even told you she had the idol... she never told me that, although I really didn't need confirmation on that because everyone already figured. I'm very surprised she was stupid enough to fall for Ben's PM, especially considering it's put in her in a worse position to make it to the finals now.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:39 pm

Oh, and as for the remaining four. Juliet and Ben have the best shots at getting my vote.

Sun has relied on Ben for everything. Eko, although smart, has taken a backseat for most the game.
Back to top Go down
Desmond

Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:41 pm

Yes, I agree with pretty much everything you said Ana.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ponderosa Jury House
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystery Survivor Lost :: Ponderosa-
Jump to: