Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ponderosa Jury House

Go down 
+5
Charlie Pace
Charles Widmore
John Locke
Kate Austen
Robbie Abrams
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Desmond

Desmond

Ponderosa Jury House - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:42 pm

Hey. For fun, has anyone tried to guess identities yet?

I propose 2 possible games:

1. We as jury members guess the f4's identities.

2. We as jury members guess each others' identities.

Who is up for game number 1?
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:19 pm

Desmond, have you ever considered the fact that maybe Juliet knew Ben was lying, or they made that up together as an excuse to vote you out? By the sounds of your witty explanation and the fact that Juliet knew your style of game play she considered you a threat to go up against in the F3 and took the opportunity to vote you out.

If she ends up admitting that she wanted you out because of that she may just get my vote to win.. 'cause I certainly wouldn't want to go up against you at final tribal.. lol

speaking of, "lol".. It seems Ben can't go 1 sentence without saying this acronym. Which really annoys me. Not sure if it's the person's personality or just part of his game to throw people off of who he is.
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:20 pm

The only 2 people who I have guesses for in this game are Eko, who plays a bit like JB, and Charles who seemed like Marcus/GoodGuyGoneBad, or Mikey_Elite.

Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:41 pm

Desmond, when you first
wrote me, I thought you were Max,
because you both typed like this. lol

These are the only people I have guesses about. Everyone else, I have no idea who they could be. I am curious to know who everyone thinks I am. Smile

Eko - I think you could be right about him being JB. I do get JB vibes from him.
Ana Lucia - Well she said she hasn't played in 3 years, so she could possibly be Evan. I know he loves Lost and hasn't played in a while.
Charlie - Justin?
Juliet - She could possibly be Kathy. The only thing that throws me off is the spelling, because she spells better than Kathy and I am not trying to be rude. lol I don't think Kathy watches Lost, which could explain why Juliet hasn't been winning much, because Kathy is a challenge whore. =P Daniel is another possibility.
Benjamin - This person is obviously a Lost fanatic. I am going to go with KBF since that is the only person I know on IMDb who watches Lost.
Claire - Nicole, maybe.

Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:42 pm

I also thought about Marcus being Charles, but now I am not so sure.
Back to top Go down
Desmond

Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:59 pm

Yes John, I have considered that very thing. Thank you for the compliment.
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 6:49 pm

You're still an ass hat Razz

Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 6:52 pm

I will be rooting for Ben tonight, but if he loses, I hope Sun decides to tie the votes up to give him a chance. He did save her, so hopefully she will want to return the favor.
Back to top Go down
Desmond

Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 7:02 pm

Thanks John, luv ya too. Smile

Do you guys respect that about Juliet, if John's theory is correct? Do you respect that she would cut a f2 partner's throat, who was willing to go up against her knowing she was a challenge to beat, just because she was scared to face me because I am well spoken or something?

Also, Kate, PM me so I can tell you something.

John, I'm not sure who you are.

Eko is definitely JB, like you have all been saying.

Charles I thought was Kathy for the longest time, because of the raunchy humor. So it's interesting that you say Juliet could be Kathy.

Charlie I think could be Jimmy.

Ana I'm not too sure who you are.

And again, some of you are prob playing as the opposite gender so it is tough to guess.

Also, did anyone else notice that Sun tried to sound Chinese in PM's? Like all broken English and stuff? Would you be surprised if at FTC she was all of a sudden a long winded poet?

And Ben says lol way too much, John.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 7:08 pm

We can't send PM's. Sad
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 7:33 pm

If PM stood for Potty Mouth then all the PM's go to Charles Widmore.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 7:36 pm

From what I gather, Juliet played all of you good.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 7:46 pm

What a fun little game. Here are my predictions..

Locke - Sourgumrocks
Ben - Henry
Kate - Jessica
Claire - Nicole
Charles - Marcus or Ghetto
Desmond - HCGK
Sun - Henry or Lacey

Juliet - Lacey or Angie
Ana Lucia - Kathy
Eko - Dan

Back to top Go down
Desmond

Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 8:09 pm

Those sound like plausible guesses Charlie. And yes, you may be right about Juliet.

Is it your contention that she planned to go f3 with Ben and Sun all along or something?
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 8:12 pm

I think Juliet made deals with everyone and threw anyone under the bus to get her ass safe. You guys give her too much credit. She's basically a Dan from BB.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 8:16 pm

Those are really good predictions. You will just have to wait until the episodes air to find out if you are right about me or not. Smile
Back to top Go down
Desmond

Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 9:40 pm

Charlie, I don't watch BB. Are you saying you respect her game or not?
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 9:44 pm

I'm saying she's shady like you.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 9:50 pm

I wouldn't have any idea where to start with identity predictions. I recognize a few of the names mentioned, but can't remember how everyone plays or what their username is. I only have a couple predictions, though I'm positive they're both probably wrong.

Desmond - Spooky?
Charles - Eric?
Back to top Go down
Kimberly Lindelof
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:34 pm

Hello Jurors! The Final Immunity Challenge is underway right now.

Who do you think will be joining you next?
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:36 pm

Sun or Juliet.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:38 pm

Sun or Ben.
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:53 pm

I think Eko or Ben.

Sun is an easy goat to bring into the end. I don't see her leaving. Juliet, the more I think about it, is being brought to the end because she fucked with everyone and the other players know that.

Identity guesses:

Kate=LadyJ47
John=homecomingguardking
Charlie=kyogre123
Ana=evanmav
Desmond=tom_delonge_ava
Benjamin=Q_uestion
Sun=xCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX
Juliet=xsourxgumxrocksx
Eko=JB_is_awesome

Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:12 pm

If Ben doesn't win, then its him.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:34 pm

Sun or Eko.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ponderosa Jury House
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystery Survivor Lost :: Ponderosa-
Jump to: