Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ponderosa Jury House

Go down 
+5
Charlie Pace
Charles Widmore
John Locke
Kate Austen
Robbie Abrams
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

Ponderosa Jury House Empty
PostSubject: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:24 am

Welcome to Ponderosa!

Sit back and relex and figure out who you think should win.
Back to top Go down
https://mysterysurvivorlost.canadian-forum.com
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:24 pm

OMGGGGG I made jury? lol I thought it would start next round so I was really depressed about being voted out. But now I am not so sad. Of course, I would like to still be playing, but atleast I made jury. Smile
Back to top Go down
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:25 pm

You did a great job and should be proud! Smile
Back to top Go down
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:28 pm

Just curious, who do you think is going to be voted out next and thoughts on who you want to se ein the finals?
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:31 pm

Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:27 pm

Hi Kate Smile
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:14 am

Hi John. Smile

WOW! I wasn't expecting you to be here...ever. lol I was sure you would make finals.
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:17 am

I did too.. But I was playing 2 sides. You're the only person in this game I never spoke to.

I think it was either Sun and Charles, or Sun and Juliet. There was 2 flippers because I had 5 votes.

Desmond is definitely left in the dark because we told him to solo vote Charlie in case of a double idol play and Charlie had 1 vote so it wasnt him. I dont think Ben did either.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:24 am

I am confused about the votes the round I left. There were 4 votes Sun, 5 votes me, and then 1 vote for Charles. I didn't know if Charles got a penalty or if someone threw a random vote. That didn't make sense to me. Do you know what happened?
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:25 am

Desmond voted for Charles as a throw away vote. I started an alliance with Juliet and Desmond even though I already had one with Ben and Sun. I did it in order to get our tribe the majority, and this is how they repay me Sad
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:25 am

And it was probably Sun and Juliet that were the 2 flippers. They are really shady.
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:28 am

Juliet was so convincing to me.. I reached out to her the second she won immunity and you guys were all surprised she was even online.. I knew she would have gone home at that point so I roped her in. Jack was going to be with me too if he made it back in. Damn Charlie Razz
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:39 am

Charlie <333

I can't wait to see who joins us next. I wish it would be Juliet, but I know that won't happen.
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:42 am

Im guessing either Ben or Desmond if he wins Immunity.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:43 am

Yeah that is who I think.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:04 pm

Almost time for us to get a new housemate. Hope its not Charlie, Ana, or Eko.
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 2:55 am

Holy crap Charles' post is epic.

Charles FTW! <3
Back to top Go down
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:52 am

Welcome to Ponderosa Charles!
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:36 pm

Doh Sad Sorry to see you go Charles.. You were a great character.

I don't understand why Ben didn't play his idol, if he felt safe that round then maybe he is working with Eko, Ana and Charlie?
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:37 pm

Also Charles, if you threw your vote away last round then that means Desmond didn't.. Hmm.
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:02 pm

Desmond is a fucking snake. He kept lying to Ben that he and Julie were going to vote with us and in my head I was wondering why they continued to trust them. I never bought his shit and I suspected he'd prove to be another little bitch.

I'm also disappointed in Eko because his name came up as a possible target this round and I did my best to keep his name off the radar. Fucking scumbag. I can't wait to see him here.

Juliet is playing the best game at the moment because she's convinced everyone that she's with them and it's so fucking obvious she isn't but that's why I am here.

So yes, Desmond and Eko are playing equally shitty games. Ana is a waste of space. So is Charlie. Ben still sucks and is so fucking stupid. Sun is a little smarter than I thought. I don't know who else is in. Irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:40 pm

Even though you and I don't get along, I would much rather see Juliet here than you. I know that isn't going to happen though. This game is getting kind of predictable, and I want something to happen that will shake it up. I wish everyone would stop being so dumb and try to get her out. That goes for my friends Ana, Charlie, & Eko too. I would think that they of all people would know how she is and would want her out. Has Charlie forgotten that she is the reason he got sent to Redemption?

So who do you think will be here next? I am going to say Sun or maybe even Eko since you said his name came up last round.
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:49 pm

I actually don't mind you but everyone I spoke to thought you were the second coming of Christ and needed to be crucified as soon as possible. You didn't intimidate me at all but you made everyone else's ovaries quiver like a butterfly.

I'm guessing it will be either Ben or Juliet. Maybe Eko.
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:58 pm

Ben has the idol, it baffles me that he didn't use it.. Makes me think he voted for me last round. He's the biggest threat left on our tribe.

Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 2:56 pm

I don't get why people wanted me out so badly. I wasn't really a challenge threat. Yeah, I am good at Lost trivia, but there were bigger threats in the game than me. I guess it was because I wasn't willing to kiss Juliets ass. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House Empty

Back to top Go down

Ponderosa Jury House
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystery Survivor Lost :: Ponderosa-
Jump to: