Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ponderosa Jury House

Go down 
+5
Charlie Pace
Charles Widmore
John Locke
Kate Austen
Robbie Abrams
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

Ponderosa Jury House - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 1:13 pm

What about me?
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 3:38 pm

You were gonna be my #2 obviously.. Just like Boston Rob had Phillip Razz

But you are clearly a smarter player than I. Should have listened to you about Desmond and Juliet. I wanted to work with Eko but he wouldn't budge from his position on his tribe, so I had to put my faith in the other 2. I am still a bit green in these games. I just come out strong too soon. I love the challenge aspect of these games as opposed to the social part.

Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 6:08 pm

Phillip? I was going for that. I was going to be a total dick this entire game and reveal it was all an act.
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 6:20 pm

You were a dick, but you were atleast honest. I tried to be for the most part but as "tribe leader" i had to make a move to try and give us numbers.. which meant trusting one of them.

Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 6:34 pm

Charles, you are not so bad after all. lol please don't be mad when the episodes are revealed. I was pretty harsh towards you at the end. =P
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:12 pm

Juliet definitely has been lying to everyone however at least I knew she would backstab me. I will never vote to win the game someone who straight up lied to my face. Like Charles said, its tougher to be honest.

I'm all for Ben or Sun taking home the win tonight.

Funny thing is, I think I know who Ana Lucia and Eko are now. All the pieces are adding up.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:52 pm

I am rooting for Ben to win tonights immunity because then he will be safe and still have his idol. If he loses, he will probably have to play it.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:58 pm

Yeah I think so too. My guess is that if he wins immunity he might use it on Sun. Juliet's dumbass will be safe because she has hers, so its gonna be Desmon/Eko/Ana Lucia/Sun tonight for sure.

I'll be waiting with closed arms.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:11 pm

That would be so funny if he won immunity and played the idol on Sun, but I don't know if he would do that. He will probably keep it for himself.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:59 pm

I thought you couldn't use the idols past the final 5.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:04 pm

But if he wins immunity this round and gives his idol to Sun, he has nothing to protect him next round if he loses immunity.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:12 pm

Oh, I thought this was the final round he could use it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:14 pm

Thanks Kate. I might have called you a cunt or bitch but I don't remember. I don't think you are all bad but it is what it is.

And yes, John, I was going for the honest approach. Once you guys find who I am, it may or may not be a shock since I'm notorious for lying.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:14 pm

I think it's next round, which will be f5. He can't use it past then.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:33 pm

Looks like Ben won tonight!! Very Happy

This is going to be an interesting TC. I can't wait to see who gets voted out. I think it will be between Sun and Desmond. They will probably try and split votes just in case Ben gives his idol to Sun.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:34 pm

Kate Austen wrote:
Looks like Ben won tonight!! Very Happy

This is going to be an interesting TC. I can't wait to see who gets voted out. I think it will be between Sun and Desmond. They will probably try and split votes just in case Ben gives his idol to Sun.
I'm not surprised. Everyone else sucks at the challenges and only rely on lying.
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:34 pm

If its the last time to use it, Ben should use it on Sun.

I hope either Eko or Desmond come in here for overaligning.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:41 pm

OMG Robbie posted that tonight is the last night for a HII to be played. I am so excited for this next TC now. lol
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:44 pm

We can expect to see Desmond/Ana Lucia/Eko.

GOOD
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:49 pm

My guess is that they're gonna throw Desmond under the bus, or that it might be a tie.
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:50 pm

So who is aligns with who? I still have no fucking idea since it seems everyone is so fickle.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:52 pm

Apparently Juliet, Ana Lucia & Eko are aligned and they've been using Desmond as an extra vote. Ben & Sun are aligned and I hope Desmond jumps with them so it can be a tie. I want them to fight over it.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:57 pm

It will be up tonight, so stay awake, lol.
Back to top Go down
https://mysterysurvivorlost.canadian-forum.com
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:07 pm

My picture doesn't show. :/
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:13 pm

Sup, bitches?! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ponderosa Jury House
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystery Survivor Lost :: Ponderosa-
Jump to: