Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessional #5 on Sept. 11th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
John Locke

John Locke

Confessional #5 on Sept. 11th Empty
PostSubject: Confessional #5 on Sept. 11th   Confessional #5 on Sept. 11th EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 4:24 pm

This tribe swap was a bit of a surprise only because I thought it if was going to happen it would have last round, and I was freaked out at first but the more I think about it the more I like it. Also, this game has been pretty quiet up until now.. More people are online more often and people are talking more.. Good job on shaking things up, Robbie. Finally some excitement!

I now have Eko, Juliet and Charlie on my tribe. Ben and I will obviously work together still, and Juliet will likely join us. I PM'ed her after she won immunity and pointed out her inactivity and the surprise of her tribe mates that she was here to win. I got on her good side before the tribe swap, smart move! She would have been voted out if she didn't win, and now she can join our side.

I also think that if Jin or Jack return into the game, they will vote my way. Even though our numbers were down, things are looking up for me as far as individual game goes. I have a lot of friends, just depends on which ones to trust the most.

Some insider info leads me to believe Eko is in a safe place, so even though we have been talking it might be smart of me to assume he won't join up with me if he already has a majority alliance.

Back to top Go down

Confessional #5 on Sept. 11th
Page 1 of 1