Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessional #4 on Sept. 10th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
John Locke

John Locke

Confessional #4 on Sept. 10th Empty
PostSubject: Confessional #4 on Sept. 10th   Confessional #4 on Sept. 10th EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:25 pm

Well, we won the challenge yesterday which is totally awesome.. But I still wasn't satisfied with the challenge itself. We lucked out by taking Kate out first round, giving us a much better chance of winning.. and I am so happy we won, but I am still waiting to see Lost-based challenges that actually require studying up on the show.

I'm such a Lost fanatic that I was sure I would own this game based on knowledge from the show.. I even started to watch it all over again, already on to season 3!

So far I've had to rely on my social skills and it has been working out great. I am leading the tribe, and have a possible ally on the Dharma tribe (Eko). If we merge without numbers it is possible I may be able to get him to flip. Trying to cover all the basis to keep me further in this game.

I also know Ben has the idol for our tribe, so we can always use that to our advantage too.

If we win the next 2 challenges and even this game up, I would be the happiest guy on the Island.

Back to top Go down

Confessional #4 on Sept. 10th
Page 1 of 1