Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessional #2 on Sept. 5th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
John Locke

John Locke

Confessional #2 on Sept. 5th Empty
PostSubject: Confessional #2 on Sept. 5th   Confessional #2 on Sept. 5th EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:29 pm

Well it looks like we've solidified a 4 person alliance with Ben, Sun, Jin and myself. Charles was almost brought in too but the more people involved the more people start to worry about what position they are going to end up in. Charles is an annoyingly funny guy and I'll still keep him close, but for now he can't be trusted. Last time someone acted like him in a game I was in they ended up spilling the beans about everyone as soon as merge hit.

Jin doesn't know anything about Lost, Ben seems to be decent in challenges and Sun has potential too. I may end up having to carry this team which is already starting to affect my game.. I was first eliminated from the first challenge because I was first to answer for our team.

I came up with our alliance, mainly because if we go into merge without numbers, the other tribe will think Sun and Jin are f2 because of their relationship on the show. So this will take the target off Ben and I right away and give me a fighting chance still.

I don't know what to think of Claire's character.. She seems to be trying to make friends with everyone but she didn't respond to my initial message right away so it was too late to start anything with her.

For the reward challenge I am hoping there will be an idol for the best person from our tribe, it will give me a better chance of winning as most of my tribe mates are clueless.

Not off to a good start but I am not going to let it get to me! We MUST win today's challenge!!

Back to top Go down

Confessional #2 on Sept. 5th
Page 1 of 1