Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessionals (Week 4)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

Confessionals (Week 4) Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals (Week 4)   Confessionals (Week 4) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:36 pm

I'm definitely nervous heading into tonights Immunity Challenge and I'm really not sure why. Hopefully the tribe can come together and win another challenge to ensure that someone from the other tribe goes home. If we lose we will likely vote off Sawyer, as he contributes little at challenges and isn't an ally of mine in this game. I feel somewhat in control of most of the alliances that I'm apart of right now... I'm just hoping they don't slit my throat before I start slitting theirs.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

Confessionals (Week 4) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Week 4)   Confessionals (Week 4) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:50 pm

So we lost the challenge tonight. I'm not impressed at all with the outcome or the challenge itself, but whatever. The plan right now seems to be to vote off Sawyer. But I'm a little on edge about the vote... I can definitely see people attempting to blindside me. I'm alligned with 5 people on the tribe and am definitely one of the smarter people here. So it wouldn't surprise me too much, but I got to keep my fingers crossed and hope that the people I've put trust in follow through with the plan.
Back to top Go down

Confessionals (Week 4)
Page 1 of 1