Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessionals (Week 5)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

Confessionals (Week 5) Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals (Week 5)   Confessionals (Week 5) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:08 pm

I survived the first Tribal Council and our weakest link, Sawyer, has been voted off. I was a bit nervous before, but now I know I can trust the people I've alligned with. Jack approached me last night for the first time... frantically looking for an alliance as he was worried he'd be voted off. He's also dragged Kate into it as well. Kate and I are having a good laugh about him behind his back. What he doesn't know is that we have no intention on honoring this alliance and, if we lose tonight, he's the next one gone.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Week 5)   Confessionals (Week 5) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:32 pm

So both tribes are going to Tribal tonight. Juliet (this girl is very silent but deadly) won Immunity so she is safe tonight. Jack wants Mr. Eko voted off because of the 'sexual predator' comments made earlier in the game... bitch please, haha. Jack is getting the boot tonight, PLAIN and SIMPLE.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Week 5)   Confessionals (Week 5) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:17 am

I am so pissed off with Desmond right now. Apparently he's told Juliet that Kate, Charlie and I have a power alliance and were planning on voting off Juliet tonight... which isn't even true. The plan was to vote off Jack the entire time. What frustrates me most is that I don't know how to explain it to Juliet without seeming suspicious. All Desmond's doing is asking to be voted off sooner than later by doing this. Screw him... I will have his head on a stick first chance I get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Week 5)   Confessionals (Week 5) Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals (Week 5)
Page 1 of 1