Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessionals (Week 10)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

Confessionals (Week 10) Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals (Week 10)   Confessionals (Week 10) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:21 pm

As planned, Charles was voted off last night. I received three votes (Ben, Sun and Charles), but it doesn't matter because I'm still here and Charles is not! It seems like tonight I'm going to be backstabbing one of my allies in this game. Charlie is gunning for Juliet, and Juliet is gunning for Charlie. Of course, the Immunity has not been played and that could very well determine whose side I take. At this very moment, I am planning on taking out Charlie. I had already planted the seed in Juliet's and Desmond's minds yesterday for that to happen tonight. I see Charlie and Sun talking all the time on the beach and it must be stopped.

I want Sun and Ben to feel absolutely powerless in this game. They know they're leaving soon and they should be worried.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

Confessionals (Week 10) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Week 10)   Confessionals (Week 10) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 10:42 pm

I think Juliet is quite literally shitting her pants in fear right now, but she really has nothing to worry about. Ben won Immunity... so the plan is to blindside Charlie. He's going to be pissed, but whatever. There's a possibility that Sun could play Ben's idol, although I'm starting to believe there is no idol left in the game... aside from the one that is obviously in Juliet's pocket.

After tonight, there are only 6 left. I'm focusing now on what's going to get me to the F3.
Back to top Go down

Confessionals (Week 10)
Page 1 of 1