Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessional

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jack

Jack

Confessional - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:02 pm

charles is so annoying, i hate charles already but seriously stfu, no one wants to read your retarded ass blabbering, plus it just showcases your alliance

Last edited by Jack on Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:04 pm

jin won redemption island, lame.

id rather have had inactive sawyer, usually when i play survivor, i always target the active threats first and leave the follower inactive losers so i can have an easy game towards the end. hard beginning game, easy end game, however this time im playing differently and aligning with kate and ana who are both active

id like to lose immunity, but its a necessity we win this time, so looks like i have to try, lame!

if we lose, eko or juliet i hope goes (mainly eko) but it could be :/

if we win i hope charles goes
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:12 pm

im throwing juliet and ekos name out there, fuck this double tc, and the challenge being on lost which idk anything about

if i get voted out, eh, idgaf. less work/commitment i have in my life lol

hopefully ill be able to survive though and kate and ana lucia come through
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:19 pm

great that whore juliet won immunity, now i am probably definitely for sure going home

peace out survivor, its been real =]

ill try to stay, but i think i put my foot in my mouth by bashing eko to everyone, oh well ^_^
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:29 pm

Either everyone is lying to my face (which is very likely) and I am being voted out

OR

these people are dumb as hell and listening to whatever I say and pedophile Eko is going.

I just hope these bitches realize that if I get voted out and I come back into the game, I will vote for Kate EVERY.SINGLE.TRIBAL and if she has immunity then Ana Lucia will get the vote =]

ps. with RI double tc suck, because then its a 3 way battle, and i get they did that in the real survivor, i just think its lame Smile

im enjoying this game so far though, but i doubt i will be around much longer.

i just hope eko goes, kate, ana, and charlie all agreed but.. who the hell knows
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:31 pm

I'm not an idiot, I could just be way over paranoid, but I can see these bitches on this tribe all voting Eko, and him playing the HII and me getting bounced, and then trying to be all apologetic, like I won't believe a word they say if that is the case. Fuck em, I will flip to the other tribe if I come back and I will enjoy casting a vote against every single one of them.

Hopefully no one is lying to me and I can stay in this game and slowly become the person in control. I don't ever feel safe and I don't ever trust anyone in survivor, so I don't feel comfortable at all. I'll know in twelve hours. I'll be in class, but we'll see
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:36 pm

lol does no one else write confessionals? i write like 500 a day.

anyways, charlie asked me if I told anyone else about Eko, ugh I don't want to lie to him in case he knows, but I don't want to tell him about my alliance with Kate and Ana Lucia, but I told him I heard everyone was. I even mentioned about Eko idoling me, and I would respect for it because I want everyone to think I'm not the bitter type, so they wanna keep me in at least until jury. It's a strategy I am gonna try.

Ugh I hate waiting
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:38 pm

Part of me wants to vote someone else besides Eko just in case he idols me and it goes to a tie vote. Then part of me is nervous to try that because I don't wanna create paranoia in the tribe and have it come back to bite us in the ass. Ugh idk what to do, I was gonna cast my vote for Eko ASAP but now I gotta think about things.

I could put my vote on Desmond just in case, it wouldn't hurt right?
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:27 pm

RI confessional:

duel in 5 min, id love to go back in the game, i feel like i can win it, i might lose though and if i do, it sucks but thats whats supposed to happen. if i go back, my old tribe mates better watch the fuck out, because im coming after them. i would never align with any of them, right now i definitely have lockes back to the end

a second chance sounds good considering my original tribe was a bunch of shady lying bitches Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessional
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2