Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 7 Confessional

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

Round 7 Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Round 7 Confessional   Round 7 Confessional EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:02 am

Looks like Juliet is a fucking backstabbing bitch. She flipped on our tribe and had Charlie voted out. I will be laughing my ass off when that tribe votes you off. Probably won't happen since you are such a challenge whore...you will probably win every challenge until finals. You better hope I am not on jury because you won't get my vote...unless you are against that old dusty ass hag Charles.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 Confessional   Round 7 Confessional EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:05 am

I am soooooo happy right now! Charlie came back from Redemption Island! Our alliance is so screwed, but atleast Charlie made merge with us. I am happy knowing that Juliet didn't get the satisfaction of getting him out before merge.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 Confessional   Round 7 Confessional EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:51 am

I am really nervous about the upcoming challenge. I really need to get that immunity necklace. If not, there is a VERY good chance I am leaving. If I don't win, my plan for this round is to lay low. I will vote with my alliance, but I am not going to be the one going around plotting and scramblin'. Let someone else do that and make themselves a target...hopefully that will allow me to fly under the radar. I do not want to be voted out right before jury. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 Confessional   Round 7 Confessional Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 7 Confessional
Page 1 of 1