Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessional 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

Confessional 1 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 1   Confessional 1 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:21 pm

Hmm so I'm been debating whether or not to give our tribe a ridiculous name since it seems as though the first person to make a proclamation gets to choose for the whole group. Firstly I think this would be hilarious and secondly it would be fun and challenging to try to win people back over and try to survive a couple tribals. I haven't made up my mind yet, but it's definitely under consideration.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

Confessional 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional 1   Confessional 1 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:07 am

Noooooooo no one wants to be a Sexual Predator with me Sad
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

Confessional 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional 1   Confessional 1 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:59 pm

So I'm in an alliance with Charlie, Kate and Ana. Not a bad group of people, these mystery games are always kind of weird because you basically just want to get yourself in something as fast as possible no matter who it's with. Kate seems like a very strong challenge player, and a pretty savvy social player, I definitely would rather have her on my side then against me. Ana seems kind of like a goodie two shows type of person, someone who will struggle with betrayal and nastiness, again I probably should just really buddy up with her although from what I've been saying up to this point I really wouldn't be surprised if she didn't think too highly of me. Despite being in a pretty solid position as of right now, I don't want to get too comfortable. I'm gonna keep talking with everybody and see if I can't gain myself a little pull around here for when I need things to go a certain way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confessional 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional 1   Confessional 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessional 1
Page 1 of 1