Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Pearl Station

Go down 
+2
John Locke
Robbie Abrams
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

The Pearl Station - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:40 pm

Backgammon is the most annoying fucking game in existence. It's even more obnoxious than Monopoly.
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:44 pm

what about operation, mouse trap or.. SORRY!
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:50 pm

Can you please shut the fuck up?
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:57 pm

<3
Back to top Go down
Sun-Hwa Kwon

Sun-Hwa Kwon

PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:14 pm

Yes, so I say Kate first out and try make it seem we are going for Eko. Or if she wins we say we are going for Charlie but vote out Eko.
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:18 pm

Can we just eliminate Desmond? He's really fucking annoying.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Hwa Kwon

Sun-Hwa Kwon

PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:19 pm

Can you help me in the garden Charles? I don't mind Desmond as the vote, they wouldn't see it coming.
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:20 pm

you guys i think desmond is going to vote with me. he wants to vote with juliet and i. he might be our best chance at getting majority.

Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:24 pm

He's a fucking mess. He is conspiring. I just get that feeling from him. He's going to pull a rabbit out of his ass and it's going to be covered with bullshit. I say we tell him the vote is Kate and then we vote his ass out. Once he goes, we five will have majority. Yes, I'm aware that the idols are still in play, but those things are going to be haunting us from hear on out anyway. Plus, we need Kate to play hers.
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:31 pm

I think Charlie or Ana Lucia should be the vote.

Ana Lucia is trying really hard to take the heat off herself, I do not think she has the idol. She's also lying to people on our tribe trying to say shes on the outs when she's in a room with kate, charlie and eko.

Back to top Go down
Sun-Hwa Kwon

Sun-Hwa Kwon

PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:33 pm

So is Desmond, he asked Charles and myself for an alliance. I trust Ana more than him too.
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:38 pm

Ana has an alliance with Kate and Charlie though. She can't be trusted.

Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:41 pm

Ana is also trying really hard to keep heat off of Charlie and Kate.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:57 pm Topic: Re: Hey
Trust me. They may be mad at you, but they're more scared of you at this point. They know that you hold a lot of power and could easily vote one of them off this next TC.

WE NEED TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS FEAR!!! LOL. Twisted Evil

i just think it's our best bet to vote with them. get rid of whichever one of those 4. 6 votes will do it if Desmond's on board and he has no reason not to be. after we weed out a couple of them, we can take out kate/charlie and allign ourselves with the two remaining players we didn't vote off. that gives us a 5 person majority. and a three person alliance inside that 5 if you, me and eko stick together. i think we could go along way with that plan.

Juliet Burke

Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:51 pm Topic: Re: Hey
I see what you're saying. I feel uncomfortable with those two but it is just the two of them. I have not talked to Desmond much at all and don't know if I will. He wanted me out to at some point on our old tribe. lol I need to stop looking out for myself so much and look down the road more I guess.
Ana Lucia Cortez

Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:43 pm Topic: Re: Hey
OK. I was just talking about the same plan with Eko.

I'm not going to lie... I'm not 100% comfortable with the plan, but will go through with it if necessary. I'm just trying to look down the road... like what would we do next week? I don't want John's group of 4 to get ahead of us in numbers by any chance and I don't like having to put much trust in Desmond. He's such a wildcard and idk how much you talk to him.

I'm just not sure how we'll vote off one of their 4 next time, if we do, which is kind of why I wanted to vote off a couple of them before voting off Charlie/Kate.

Do PMs cut off conversation? For some reason the PMs before this are not showing. She wants me to stay with the group and I told her I would.
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:46 pm

Desmond is a fucking snake. He's already shown that he can't be trusted.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:50 pm

He's kinda there in the middle just sitting lol.
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:50 pm

ALRIGHT listen.. I think we should stick to my original plan except replace Ana with Desmond. And this is why.

Desmond seems more trusting than Ana, especially after what Juliet just posted. Also, Desmond told me himself "I guess there is no other way than to make me the traitor? Could I just vote for a random?"

So, if we tell Desmond who we are voting for, and then vote for someone else, then his 1 vote wont count and I can go back to him and say "you even said you wanted to vote for a random".

So to break it down, us 5 vote 1 person, Desmond hopefully votes who we tell him to, and the other 4 vote one of us giving us the majority.

Does this work for everyone?
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:51 pm

My balls smell like licorice.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Linus

Benjamin Linus

PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:55 pm

I think that would work really well, hopefully it does work. I think Desmond might actually help us because if we make it worth his while then theres no way he can't. He also has to know that Charlie and Kate will axe him soon anyway since they are the main 2 in that allaince
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:56 pm

^^ exactly
Back to top Go down
Sun-Hwa Kwon

Sun-Hwa Kwon

PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:02 pm

But why Ana? She was the slowest in the challenges that I saw, Mr Eko is with the three of them too and I do feel he can't be trusted, Plus, even you two said he would not budge while it does look like we can get to Ana budge more, she is already trying o figure out whatto do next and she trust Juilet and she trust me I would hope.

I think Eko would be the one to report back to Kate rather than Ana.
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:04 pm

Sun you need to read what Juliet posted. She mentioned "Johns 4".. that us Sun. she wants us gone before Kate or Charlie.

Ana is not to be trusted.
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:13 pm

whats the answer??
Back to top Go down
Sun-Hwa Kwon

Sun-Hwa Kwon

PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:15 pm

I got Jack's Dad. Wasn't he in all seasons?
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:16 pm

Andrea Gabriel (Nadia) and Lillian Hurst (Carmen Reyes)
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:22 pm

lol kates OUT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Pearl Station
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next