Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Swan Station

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

The Swan Station Empty
PostSubject: The Swan Station   The Swan Station EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:03 pm

This is a private section for Jack, Kate, and Ana Lucia to talk.
Back to top Go down
https://mysterysurvivorlost.canadian-forum.com
Jack

Jack

The Swan Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swan Station   The Swan Station EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:19 pm

hello ladies! i set this up so we can easily just talk here Smile
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

The Swan Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swan Station   The Swan Station EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:58 pm

HAHA I was like what is this.

This is cool. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

The Swan Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swan Station   The Swan Station EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:50 pm

I hope we win tonight... I really don't want to vote another person out.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

The Swan Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swan Station   The Swan Station EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:10 pm

Me neither. We have got to keep winning so we go into the merge with the numbers.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

The Swan Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swan Station   The Swan Station EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:13 pm

Mr. Eko just PMed me asking if i was enjoying the game lol, whatever! I don't really want to talk to him because when he said something about our tribe being tribe sexual predators even though it was a joke, it rubbed me the wrong way and I don't agree with joking about that stuff.

and ugh i know, i think we have a good shot at winning tonight. Overall I think our tribe is stronger and faster, and most of us will be here so thats good. I hope we can just pick them off one by one
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

The Swan Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swan Station   The Swan Station EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:16 pm

Well last night, they just got lucky because that challenge was hard and also we were confused about the rules. They better watch out tonight because I am ready to take them down!!!
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

The Swan Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swan Station   The Swan Station EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:17 pm

I read last nights challenge late last night and I totally agree, it seemed confusing as hell. We'll take em down tonight Very Happy. Bleh at it being pushed back an hour, but I will still be here
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

The Swan Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swan Station   The Swan Station EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:59 pm

Idk if you 2 knew this or not but if you click on the redemption island thing at the bottom of the main page it shows what members are part of what group and you can see who was voted out/won redemption island challenge

jin won it by the looks of it
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

The Swan Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swan Station   The Swan Station EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:02 pm

I'm not too surprised by that result.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

The Swan Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swan Station   The Swan Station EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:03 pm

Yeah I knew that, but I forgot to check it today to see who was still in.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

The Swan Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swan Station   The Swan Station EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:05 pm

Suddenly I think both tribes are going to TC tonight...
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

The Swan Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swan Station   The Swan Station EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:07 pm

yep... ughhhh

well, thoughts? i really dont care who we vote out honestly, out of everyone left, juliet seems the most inactive. i dont like eko because of the whole sexual predator thing, but i honestly will do vote whoever you 2 decide, it doesnt matter to me
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

The Swan Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swan Station   The Swan Station EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:19 pm

I would be fine with Eko. I am a little worried though because we need 2 more votes to get him out.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

The Swan Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swan Station   The Swan Station EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:20 pm

I'm fine with Eko too. I'll attempt conversation with Juliet and see if she'd be OK voting him off.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

The Swan Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swan Station   The Swan Station EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:20 pm

the only other person who ever PMed me was charlie, so i can see what he thinks, if other people want someone else then ill go with them. ugh i cant believe she won immunity
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

The Swan Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swan Station   The Swan Station EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:26 pm

I mentioned Eko to charlie and he said he heard that too so that is good. Is that what we want then?
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

The Swan Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swan Station   The Swan Station EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:28 pm

I think so... I haven't really spoken with Eko at all. So him leaving is fine by me!
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

The Swan Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swan Station   The Swan Station EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:29 pm

Kk I am voting him now then
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

The Swan Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swan Station   The Swan Station EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:37 pm

Ok. I will vote him too.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

The Swan Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swan Station   The Swan Station EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:27 pm

I'm assuming it's just you and I in here now, right Kate?

Anyways... I think we'll be OK tonight. I've been talking to Juliet and she seems on board with voting off one of their players. I'm thinking it will likely be Charles.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

The Swan Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swan Station   The Swan Station EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:34 pm

I hope you are right. I don't really trust her, but I will go along with this if there is a chance that our alliance will be safe.

Do you think she would go along with a lie to say we are voting Locke, just so he will play his idol...but we really vote Charles?
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

The Swan Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swan Station   The Swan Station EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:37 pm

From what I gather, it seems she's trying her best to determine which one of them has the idol (John or Ben). She would like to flush it out tonight and seemed interested in Charles being the one leaving. She has not replied to me yet, though... so I'll see if anythings changed.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

The Swan Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swan Station   The Swan Station EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:51 pm

I have talked to Desmond and he says he is still with us. Smile

I hope we make it past tonight so we will all atleast get jury.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

The Swan Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swan Station   The Swan Station EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:58 pm

Same here. I'd hate to go out 10th place right before jury starts. I feel like I've put enough effort into this game that I should be entitled to it! haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Swan Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swan Station   The Swan Station Empty

Back to top Go down

The Swan Station
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next