Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Pearl Station

Go down 
+2
John Locke
Robbie Abrams
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

The Pearl Station Empty
PostSubject: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:11 am

This is for Sun, Juliet, Benjamin, John, and Charles to talk privately.
Back to top Go down
https://mysterysurvivorlost.canadian-forum.com
John Locke

John Locke

The Pearl Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:39 pm

As long as the 5 of us all vote the same way we still have a good chance in this game. We need to choose someone they won't expect so their idol is flushed out and we knock one of them out. Maybe choose someone that isn't good at challenges in case of a tie.

Back to top Go down
Sun-Hwa Kwon

Sun-Hwa Kwon

The Pearl Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:59 pm

Well Charlie or Kate might have it I think. I agree though.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

The Pearl Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:06 pm

I think you all should continue to reach out the mr. eko.
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

The Pearl Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:06 pm

If Charlie had it wouldnt he have used it last round instead of risking going to Redemption Island?
Back to top Go down
Sun-Hwa Kwon

Sun-Hwa Kwon

The Pearl Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:10 pm

But did he know he was leaving. Hey Juilet. I don't know about Mr Eko to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

The Pearl Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:10 pm

I don't think Charlie has it either. Kate is a good possibility. She's active and fast with challenges.
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

The Pearl Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:15 pm

I've been talking with Eko since before the tribes were even made and I STILL can't figure him out. He is very smart though, and likes to stay under the radar.

I don't think he's willing to risk his position with his current tribe to help us out. He keeps saying he wants to work with me but all he keeps going back to is "keeping me safe" as in he will convince is tribe to not vote for me.. So he wants them to have majority and keep me as a swing vote or something.

Juliet your help in convincing would be greatly appreciated lol

Last edited by John Locke on Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

The Pearl Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:19 pm

I will try. I sent him a PM on my vote and my reason behind it. I'm hoping he will take my honesty with him and know he can trust me and trust the decisions I make in the future.
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

The Pearl Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:26 pm

Good stuff!

Can't wait to hear Widmore's input on all this.. lol

<3 Charles
Back to top Go down
Sun-Hwa Kwon

Sun-Hwa Kwon

The Pearl Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:03 pm

I have been talking to Ana and I think she is more willing than Eko is.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Linus

Benjamin Linus

The Pearl Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:59 pm

I think it would be really great to have Eko with us lol
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

The Pearl Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:49 pm

How do this sound for an idea.. just thinking out loud here.

sun and i were both approached by ana lucia.. she asked to align with me. so we could start an "alliance" with her and see if she will vote for kate or charlie.

if she says yes, then the 5 of us vote for the opposite person we tell her hoping to flush out the idol, then whoever they vote for will only have 4 votes and we will have 5.. If Ana is telling the truth she'll vote by herself.. if she's lying we'll have a tie in votes.

best i can come up with for now.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Linus

Benjamin Linus

The Pearl Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:19 pm

That sounds good to me lol
Back to top Go down
Sun-Hwa Kwon

Sun-Hwa Kwon

The Pearl Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:38 pm

Yeah good plan, but then she might not trust us the round after my only worry.
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

The Pearl Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:41 pm

Well we'd have numbers gain so we don't really need her trust.. I'd feel bad if she's actually being honest though, lol.. i just dont trust her. my instincts are telling me she is trying to find out who we're voting for so they can use their idol to gain majority.

Back to top Go down
Sun-Hwa Kwon

Sun-Hwa Kwon

The Pearl Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:43 pm

To be honest, I trust her more than Eko who won't budge. He could be telling his group about it, though so could Ana.
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

The Pearl Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:48 pm

Yeah Eko definitely won't budge. I haven't told him any plans so I guess Ana is our only chance here.

Back to top Go down
Sun-Hwa Kwon

Sun-Hwa Kwon

The Pearl Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:12 pm

I think na knows about some of us, she saiid she heard her tribe were tight but not now because of Charlie geting voted out.

I say we go for Kate or Eko tonight.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

The Pearl Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:23 pm

I found some things out from some talking to Eko and Ana. Ana, Eko, Charlie, and Kate have a room they got early in the game which is something I didn't know about. Kate and Charlie are very close but Ana is close with them as well. She's not on the outs with them but neither is mr eko like he told me earlier. Ana wants to discuss a plan later so I can't let them know I am fully with you all. Trust me. I am fully with you all. I don't trust Kate, Charlie, or Desmond at all. I think both of them will probably tell the group whatever because from the tone I get from them, they want me to vote with them to gain majority again. I'll probably go along with it to get info but that's about it. I think the vote should be between Kate and Charlie. Once one of them are out the others will probably not stick together much.
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

The Pearl Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:32 pm

Thank you for sharing this info Juliet you are a valuable asset to our team!

So none of them will budge. we need convince them who we are voting for and flush out their idol
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

The Pearl Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:34 pm

You guys need to stop worrying so much about the idol being played. Desmond is a little bitch and thinks that he has me wrapped around his finger which he probably shoves up his ass every time it itches. I am not all too worried about him trying to pull something off because we all know his ass is overplaying anyway.

Kate is an arrogant bitch who acts like her shit doesn't stink when it's the foulest shit in the fucking world. She and Ana are probably scissoring each other as we speak.

Long story short, take someone out. It doesn't matter who. There are a bunch of reasons to choose any of the remaining castaways on the "other side". If they're the obvious choice, then we are going to target them. If they're not the obvious choice, then we are going to target them. It works both ways so it's more based on luck than anything else. That, and we have to hope that no one here fucks us over because they cream their pants at the sight of "making a move".

Anyway, that's just what I think but then again, I was in the generation of the people who thought the world was fucking flat back then so just ignore me if you want. I'm going to vote with you guys mainly because I don't really care for the other tribe. Whatever you guys end up deciding, I'll be on board. Just keep me updated.
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

The Pearl Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:34 pm

By the way John, what the fuck happened to your face? It got old.
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

The Pearl Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:36 pm

We included you into this room because you're just plain awesome Charles. Thanks for lightening the mood Smile

Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

The Pearl Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:37 pm

I'm playing backgammon bitch!! Oldest game in the world. so old it makes me look old.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Pearl Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pearl Station   The Pearl Station Empty

Back to top Go down

The Pearl Station
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next