Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council #6

Go down 
+4
Desmond
Charlie Pace
Jack
Robbie Abrams
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

Tribal Council #6 Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #6   Tribal Council #6 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:18 pm

Come on in guys.

Juliet, how does it feel to win individual immunity?
Kate, do you think your tribe will have the numbers when you merge?
Charlie, how did it feel having to go to Tribal Council last night and vote off one of your own?
Eko, do you feel like you can trust this group of people?
Desmond, is there anyone here you don’t get along with?
Ana, do you feel safe tonight? Strategically, what do you consider basing your vote on this far into the game? Does activity matter anymore?
Jack, is there any talk on the hidden immunity idol?

PLEASE VOTE IN THE VOTING BOOTH I HAVE PUT IN YOUR CONFESSIONALS. You have 12 hours to vote, failure to do so will result in a penelty vote. It is time to vote.
Back to top Go down
https://mysterysurvivorlost.canadian-forum.com
Jack

Jack

Tribal Council #6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6   Tribal Council #6 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:24 pm

Jack, is there any talk on the hidden immunity idol?

I havent talked to anyone about it at all, I don't know who has it and I really dont care who has it honestly. Obviously it'd be nice to know, but not something I am on a hunt for personally, can't speak for the others.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

Tribal Council #6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6   Tribal Council #6 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:26 pm

Charlie, how did it feel having to go to Tribal Council last night and vote off one of your own?

Drive Shaft's next album comes out next week. Go & get it mates!!!
Back to top Go down
Desmond

Desmond

Tribal Council #6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6   Tribal Council #6 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:27 pm

Desmond, is there anyone here you don’t get along with?

Yeah. Vincent.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

Tribal Council #6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6   Tribal Council #6 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:39 pm

Juliet, how does it feel to win individual immunity?

It feels safe! Because of personal and work stuff I haven't been able to be too active. We saw what happened to the last notso active person.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

Tribal Council #6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6   Tribal Council #6 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:43 pm

Robbie Abrams wrote:
Ana, do you feel safe tonight? Strategically, what do you consider basing your vote on this far into the game? Does activity matter anymore?
Same question... same answer, haha. No I do not feel safe tonight! The only person that should feel safe is Juliet. Strategically, I'm basing my vote on who I think will benefit us the least in coming days. Activity matters to an extent, but everyone on this tribe is pretty active and that is not what I'm basing my vote on this time.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

Tribal Council #6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6   Tribal Council #6 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:44 pm

Kate, do you think your tribe will have the numbers when you merge?

Yes, I do. We will have 6 members after tonight and they will be down to 4. I am assuming a merge will happen after tonight so even if one of their people win at Redemption, we will still have numbers over them. And if a merge doesn't happen after tonight, I am confident that we can beat them in the next challenge. That may sound arrogant, but oh well. Our tribe is just better and stronger than theirs. lol
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

Tribal Council #6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6   Tribal Council #6 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:46 pm

Eko, do you feel like you can trust this group of people?

Yeah I've got several alliances on the tribe, I think I should be okay.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

Tribal Council #6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6   Tribal Council #6 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:02 am

Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immiedetly. I'll read the votes...

First Vote...

Desmond

Second Vote...

Jack

Third Vote...

Jack

Fourth Vote...

Jack

Fifth Vote...

Jack

Sixth Vote...

...the sixth person voted out of Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST is...

Jack

Jack, the tribe has spoken. It is time for you to go. Head to Redemption Island. Your next immunity challenge is going to be tonight at 9:00pm eastern and is hosted by Kim. See you all then! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mysterysurvivorlost.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

Tribal Council #6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6   Tribal Council #6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #6
Page 1 of 1