Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council #10

Go down 
+5
Ana Lucia Cortez
Charles Widmore
Desmond
Charlie Pace
Robbie Abrams
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

Tribal Council #10 Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #10   Tribal Council #10 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:17 pm

Come on in guys! We’ll now bring out the first member of our jury…

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

...Kate...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

...and John, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Just a reminder, the jury is here merely to observe and gather information that will be useful to them when they make their decision at the final Tribal Council. You are not to communicate with the jury and the jury is not to communicate with the remaining castaways.

Charlie, how does it feel to have that immunity necklace around your neck and be safe tonight?
Benjamin, were you shocked by the outcome of last Tribal Council? How has this affected your gameplay?
Charles, you thought you had the numbers, but clearly by the previous vote, that was not the case. How do you approach this next vote?
Ana Lucia, do you feel you have the advantage this vote? Does putting people on the jury affect your vote now?
Juliet, do you feel vulnerable tonight?
Sun, how do you approach this vote from your stand point? What’s your best bet to insure you’ll still be here tomorrow?
Desmond, what do you think is going to happen with this vote tonight?
Mr. Eko, do you feel you are a target? If so, why? If not, why?

PLEASE VOTE IN THE VOTING BOOTH I HAVE PUT IN YOUR CONFESSIONALS. You have 12 hours to vote, failure to do so will result in a penelty vote. It is time to vote.

Last edited by Robbie Abrams on Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mysterysurvivorlost.canadian-forum.com
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

Tribal Council #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10   Tribal Council #10 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:29 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Desmond

Desmond

Tribal Council #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10   Tribal Council #10 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:32 pm

Desmond, what do you think is going to happen with this vote tonight?

I think we are all going to vote and someone is going to go home. Other than that, it is hard to say in this unpredictable game.
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

Tribal Council #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10   Tribal Council #10 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:38 pm

Charles, you thought you had the numbers, but clearly by the previous vote, that was not the case. How do you approach this next vote?

I obviously did not have the numbers, because I cast my vote against neither Eko nor John. I simply threw my vote away since I was not 100% on board that everything would be so fucking simple. John was a good friend of mine's and it sucks that he left because some fat bitch decided to "make a move" and unnecessarily piss off a lot of people, but if she's content with fifth place, maybe fourth, so be it. I have better shit to worry about than pure sloppiness.

At this point, anything can happen and I can only hope that my name does not come up. Is it a possibility? I've bitched at some people so it can happen. There's not a simple way to approach this vote when I'm essentially a dead man walking. It's only a matter of time until I am disposed of. People do have to realize that everyone left who is eliminated will have a hand in determining a winner, so here's a list of things to not fucking do:

1. Don't waste time with lying. If you're going to vote against someone, don't post away pretending to give a shit.

2. Don't talk shit about people and then tell that person that you're BFFs.

3. Don't ride coattails and expect to be respected when jury strolls around.

4. Don't make moves for the sake of making moves. That's fucking stupid and my testes can be more efficient than that.

I have said what I needed to say. I am not afraid to speak my mind and be upfront like a select few of you. The others I haven't spoken extensively with, nothing against you.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

Tribal Council #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10   Tribal Council #10 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:50 pm

Charlie, how does it feel to have that immunity necklace around your neck and be safe tonight?
It feels nice not to worry, but its only for 1 night. The necklace is shiny. (:
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

Tribal Council #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10   Tribal Council #10 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:54 pm

Robbie Abrams wrote:
Ana Lucia, do you feel you have the advantage this vote? Does putting people on the jury affect your vote now?
I'd like to think I have the advantage with this vote, but then again so did John at the last TC. Putting people on the jury does affect my vote and my gameplay, yes.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Linus

Benjamin Linus

Tribal Council #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10   Tribal Council #10 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:28 pm

I was very shocked by the outcome and now you need to worry more and more about numbers.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Hwa Kwon

Sun-Hwa Kwon

Tribal Council #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10   Tribal Council #10 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:21 am

I am voting how I feel I need to so I might stay. Can go either way though.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

Tribal Council #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10   Tribal Council #10 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:36 am

I feel vulnerable tonight.
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

Tribal Council #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10   Tribal Council #10 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:45 am

Fucking crybaby.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

Tribal Council #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10   Tribal Council #10 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:12 am

Mr. Eko, do you feel you are a target? If so, why? If not, why?

Yeah, I think there's always a reason to target someone in these games. You can get voted out for being too likeable or too unlikeable, too outgoing or too under the radar, depends how the other players look at it.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

Tribal Council #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10   Tribal Council #10 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:53 am

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...

No one stands up.

Once the votes are read the descion is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immiedetly. I'll read the votes...

First Vote...

Charles

Second Vote...

Ana

Third Vote...

Charles

Fourth Vote...

Ana

Fifth Vote...

Charles

Sixth Vote...

Ana

We are tied with three votes Charles and three votes Ana. Only two votes left...

Seventh Vote...

Charles

Eighth Vote....

...the tenth person voted out of Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST and the third member of the jury is...

Charles

Charles, the tribe has spoken. It is time for you to go. Your next challenge is tonight at 9:00pm eastern. See you all then!
Back to top Go down
https://mysterysurvivorlost.canadian-forum.com
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

Tribal Council #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10   Tribal Council #10 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:56 am

Bye, Charles!
Back to top Go down
Desmond

Desmond

Tribal Council #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10   Tribal Council #10 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:00 pm

Goodbye Charles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tribal Council #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10   Tribal Council #10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #10
Page 1 of 1