Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council #9

Go down 
+6
Mr. Eko
John Locke
Charles Widmore
Ana Lucia Cortez
Desmond
Robbie Abrams
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:36 pm

Come on in guys! We’ll now bring out the first member of our jury…

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Kate, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Just a reminder, the jury is here merely to observe and gather information that will be useful to them when they make their decision at the final Tribal Council. You are not to communicate with the jury and the jury is not to communicate with the remaining castaways.

Juliet, how does it feel to have that immunity necklace around your neck and be safe tonight?
Ana Lucia, after last nights vote, it is pretty clear where people stand. Were you shocked by the outcome?
Charles, after last night's vote, do you feel your alliance will come out on top?
Benjamin, seeing as people are going on the jury now, how does that factor in the vote?
Mr. Eko, do you feel vulnerable tonight?
John, how do you approach this vote from your stand point? What’s your best bet to insure you’ll still be here tomorrow?
Charlie, how do you change what appears to be the inevitable. The other alliance have the numbers. Do you start looking for cracks in their group? What can you do to stay alive in this game?
Sun, what do you think is going to happen with this vote tonight?
Desmond, do you feel you are a target? If so, why? If not, why?

PLEASE VOTE IN THE VOTING BOOTH I HAVE PUT IN YOUR CONFESSIONALS. You have 12 hours to vote, failure to do so will result in a penelty vote. It is time to vote.
Back to top Go down
https://mysterysurvivorlost.canadian-forum.com
Desmond

Desmond

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:23 pm

Desmond, do you feel you are a target? If so, why? If not, why?

If I am a target tonight, it means that a lot of people are lying to me. I hope that I am not because I have nice hair and that's something worth keeping around.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:33 pm

Robbie Abrams wrote:
Ana Lucia, after last nights vote, it is pretty clear where people stand. Were you shocked by the outcome?
I was surprised. It wasn't what I had planned to happen, but I knew it was a possibility.
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:36 pm

Charlie, how do you change what appears to be the inevitable. The other alliance have the numbers. Do you start looking for cracks in their group? What can you do to stay alive in this game?

I don't get it. I thought the other alliance was down in numbers. I don't have to look for cracks because they're a hot fucking mess anywho. The way I plan to stay alive is to woo the ladies with my dick and charm and I think I can come out on top. Or bottom, for the really kinky ones.
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:36 pm

Robbie Abrams wrote:
[b]John, how do you approach this vote from your stand point? What’s your best bet to insure you’ll still be here tomorrow?

I approach it with what my best chances are at surviving. My vote may go to someone I don't want to vote for, only because we all know there are idols at play. I know I am the biggest target to certain people so I know what needs to be done.

Back to top Go down
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:37 pm

That is for Charlie Charles, not you.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:38 pm

Mr. Eko, do you feel vulnerable tonight?

Definitely, I don't know what to expect tonight though just gotta keep hope alive.
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:40 pm

Holy fuck.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:42 pm

You'll always be little Charlie Widmore on the inside
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Linus

Benjamin Linus

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:43 pm

Well it is a big factor lol, the people that you vote you will now be the ones to decide if you win or not, but if they all hate you then....well you dont have good chances of winning.
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:44 pm

Charles, after last night's vote, do you feel your alliance will come out on top?

What is this talk about "alliances"? I don't have an alliance. People are asking me to vote a certain way and the first person who messages me gets their way. It's not rocket science. Everybody on this island seems to want me gone so I'm merely voting in the majority. I fucking hate everyone and now matter how crude I get on the board, no one wants to vote me out. To the one person who cast their vote against me, I love you so much. But no, as far as I know, I'm not concerned about my "alliance" coming out on top. I know I'm disposable and will be brushed aside after a few more tribal councils anywho. Am I going to do anything about it? No, because 5th/6th place is better than 9th. I mean, look at Kate. The bitch barely lasted one tribal council after merge.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:47 pm

"Charlie, how do you change what appears to be the inevitable. The other alliance have the numbers. Do you start looking for cracks in their group? What can you do to stay alive in this game?"

I guess you can't. At this point the only way to stay alive is to hope I make it through the round and try to win next time.
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:48 pm

Charles Widmore wrote:
I don't get it. I thought the other alliance was down in numbers. I don't have to look for cracks because they're a hot fucking mess anywho. The way I plan to stay alive is to woo the ladies with my dick and charm and I think I can come out on top. Or bottom, for the really kinky ones.

OMG lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:05 pm

Robbie Abrams wrote:

Juliet, how does it feel to have that immunity necklace around your neck and be safe tonight?
It feels safe obvs
Back to top Go down
Sun-Hwa Kwon

Sun-Hwa Kwon

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:07 pm

I don't know, anything can happen in this game.
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:08 pm

Sun-Hwa Kwon wrote:

I don't know, anything can happen in this game.

That's the most thought-out response I've seen this entire game. Let's fuck in the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Hwa Kwon

Sun-Hwa Kwon

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:19 pm

Thanks, thought me ages lol Razz.

I don't know what Jin would say about that, he iis very protective o me.
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:20 pm

It must be an Asian thing. Kung fu pan da.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Hwa Kwon

Sun-Hwa Kwon

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:23 pm

Or a love thing.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:24 pm

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...

No one stands up.

Once the votes are read the descion is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immiedetly. I'll read the votes...

First Vote...

Charlie

Second Vote...

Eko

Third Vote...

John

Fourth Vote...

Eko

Fifth Vote...

John

Sixth Vote...

Eko

Seventh Vote...

John

That is three votes John, three votes Eko, and only one vote Charlie. Only two votes left.

Eighth Vote....

John

Ninth Vote...

...the ninth person voted out of Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST and the second member of the jury is...

John

John, the tribe has spoken. It is time for you to go. Your next challenge is Sunday at 9:00pm eastern. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:25 pm

I love Jin and Sun's relationship on the show <3
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:26 pm

Ugh.. wow, thanks guys Sad
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:27 pm

Later John. Now I can't fornicate properly.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Linus

Benjamin Linus

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:33 pm

I was not expecting that
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:42 pm

Surprise! Bye John
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #9
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next