Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessionals (Week 3)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

Confessionals (Week 3) Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals (Week 3)   Confessionals (Week 3) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 8:45 pm

I chose to sit out of the challenge today. It's not even a case of "I can't make it", it's moreso "I just don't want to". Desmond approached me last night and it sounds like he wants to work together. It is likely that I will allign with him for the sake of using him to further myself. If we lose tonights challenge, I'm going to push for Sawyer to leave. The plan was originally to vote off Desmond first, but I'm going to try and keep him around if it will benefit myself. Sawyer hasn't contributed much of anything and his time in this game is quickly running out.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

Confessionals (Week 3) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Week 3)   Confessionals (Week 3) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:02 am

So we won the challenge I chose to sit out of! No one on our tribe is going anywhere for at least a little while. Our main concern at this point is that the tribes are going to get re-shuffled. I'm OK with it happening as long as the outcome is good for me. I would hate to have placed myself in a great position on this tribe, just to end up on the bottom of another. Regardless, I should end up with at least an ally or two wherever I end up... if I'm lucky.
Back to top Go down

Confessionals (Week 3)
Page 1 of 1