Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Arrow Station

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

The Arrow Station - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:20 pm

Yeah you are probably right. I bet everyone will hate us. hahah
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:22 pm

I never watch the episodes anyways.

Good lord, who the hell hasn't voted?
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:25 pm

Really? You never read mystery games you are in? lol I love reading them and then finding out who people are. Smile I can't wait to see who this dumbass Charles is.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:27 pm

I just look and see who everyone was. I don't really care about the episodes. lol
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:28 pm

Oh ok. lol
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:29 pm

I wonder if the challenge at Redemption Island is going on right now. I see Jack, Jin, Claire, & Robbie are all online.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:56 pm

yay Charlie!! I screamed out when you won...almost woke my Mom up. lmao I am so happy you are back! Even though we are probably screwed now, atleast you are back in the game and made merge with us.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:57 pm

So exactly what went down at that TC? Did Juliet vote with the others?
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:11 am

She must have because Charlie told me he was out for blood and that means Ben, Locke, & Juliet.

I am so pissed at Juliet, but happy that Charlie is back. I am having mixed emotions right now. lol
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:03 am

Wait what the hell happened? I didn't get to see the vote either. Did an idol get played? Can you answer Robbie
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:04 am

Also congrats Charlie, so glad you made it back!
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:41 am

There was no idol played. Juliet flipped.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:52 pm

I couldn't see the Arrow Station until now. No idol was played though, Locke & Ben got to Juliet and made her vote with them. It was 3-2.

Then when I came back Locke sent me this "I base my votes on honesty.. I couldn't vote eko because he has been honest with me, and Jack told me about how you lied to him about voting for Eko and voted him out. So that is why I didn't reply and why I voted for you.

Not asking for forgiveness, just needed to tell you that. Congrats on making it back into the game."
Rolling Eyes

Of course Jack had something to do with it and Jack told me the same thing at redemption Island and I told him to stop being a hypocrite cause he voted for Desmond.

We need to find a way for both of them to play their idols. I have an idea but I might have to sacrifice myself.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:00 pm

lol at Locke listening to anything Jack has to say. That guy is seriously one of the worst players I have ever played a game with. He wanted to be approached for an alliance...and after a week of not being approached...he was still waiting. lmao and then he finally decided to do something, but it was wayyyy too late. He is an idiot and he lied about his vote too, because he said he was voting Eko. He needs to STFU.

What is this plan you have, Charlie?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:02 pm

lol Locke is so self righteous. What's your idea Charlie? I'm about to head out the door soon, and won't be on for the challenge or a while afterwards so just make sure you let me know what's going down.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:03 pm

I'm still remembering Locke's PM

"im sure you have an idea.. ben and i both have the idol so one of us will be using it tonight just in case. can't say who of course.

if you have a good idea im all ears."

How arrogant, but theres no way both him & Ben have an Idol unless 2 people from the same tribe could win or maybe Ben won an idol during the immunity challenge where 1 person from each tribe could win.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:06 pm

I don't think they have 2 idols. =/ I thought he meant that him and Ben were sharing an idol and one of them was going to play it, and you wouldn't know who.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:52 pm

I think we're good tonight guys. I've been chatting with Juliet and I believe we'll be voting off one of them tonight. We just have to get Desmond on board as well. Based on what Juliet is telling me, they'll probably be voting for Charlie tonight.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:55 pm

Desmond said he is still with us.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:58 pm

I figured. Good luck everyone
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:08 pm

Of course my computer decides to act slow during this challenge. ugh
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:12 pm

WHAT IS IT?
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:13 pm

Nadia and Carmen Reyes
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:14 pm

Send it and you will probably be safe. I had to resend because I sent the actress' name instead of the character. I don't know if we are allowed to resend. =/
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:17 pm

Thank you, i thought they would all be easy but I guess not. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Arrow Station
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next