Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EPISODE CHATTING

Go down 
+7
Charles Widmore
Juliet Burke
Sun-Hwa Kwon
Ana Lucia Cortez
Kate Austen
Charlie Pace
Robbie Abrams
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

EPISODE CHATTING - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:25 pm

Had I known who some of you were I would have played different. Jess I wasn't calling you bitter in my comment earlier. I was sayin why I voted you and didn't go with our alliance.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:27 pm

I figured it was Lazaka, but what screwed me up was the fact that people knew me on the other tribe and you guys caught on to that. All you 'Redemption Island' people from that season ganged up on me (even though I was in that season too) and I would have stayed too had I actually been on during the tiebreaker challenge.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:27 pm

Sweet, nice, cool. I would have worked with you because you play very well in games and host well too. I thought you were jimmy lol. It's easier lying to and backstabbing people I don't get along with or don't know.

Last edited by Juliet Burke on Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:28 pm

Are you guys talking about John as in John Locke or John as in me?

Also, Mykee<3 I was devastated that you were eliminated. People know I usually play a cutthroat game where I smile at you the entire time so I did the total opposite here: bitch at you but be loyal<3
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:30 pm

I was talking about John my special little guy Sad
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:32 pm

I bet I know who you are <33333
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:32 pm

Juliet Burke wrote:
Sweet, nice, cool. I would have worked with you because you play very well in games and host well too. I thought you were jimmy lol. It's easier lying to and backstabbing people I don't get along with or don't know.
I heard people say I was Jimmy or Justin, I even got an Arik. Eww </3

Thank you, you just narrowed down the people you could possibly be. lol
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:33 pm

Btw I randomly received a notification saying it was Lazakas birthday wtf. Can anyone confirm or deny that and explain why I received such a thing?
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:34 pm

Charlie Pace wrote:
I figured it was Lazaka, but what screwed me up was the fact that people knew me on the other tribe and you guys caught on to that. All you 'Redemption Island' people from that season ganged up on me (even though I was in that season too) and I would have stayed too had I actually been on during the tiebreaker challenge.

I reeeeeeeeeeeeeally hated getting voted out in this game. So you definitely got your revenge.

I know Ben says he's the biggest Lost geek here but I've rewatched the series 3 times now and own the Blu Ray box set and Lost Encyclopedia book. I was ECSTATIC when I saw this game being posted. So ya, getting voted out SUCKED! lol. But as you can see in my exit speech i gave credit where credit is due and don't hold it against anyone. It's just a game and being bitter won't help me in future games Razz

Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:34 pm

Yes you do john and we are going to have it out! You too Javi Mad . Now if Henry is any of the remaining people I will feel like a huge royal bitch Sad
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:36 pm

Charles Widmore wrote:
Btw I randomly received a notification saying it was Lazakas birthday wtf. Can anyone confirm or deny that and explain why I received such a thing?
Perhaps Lazaka is among us. (Sun)
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:37 pm

Gah! I leave next.

I don't think the majority of you will have any idea who I am after I'm revealed. 75% of you probably weren't around when I was. None of you guessed me correctly when you were throwing out options. Razz

Good episodes today!
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:40 pm

I am really interested to find out who you are, Ana. Especially after you said we were aligned in a few games.
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:41 pm

K seriously enough with the Johns.. Either say Dino or Locke Razz
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:41 pm

John Locke wrote:
Charlie Pace wrote:

I reeeeeeeeeeeeeally hated getting voted out in this game. So you definitely got your revenge.

I know Ben says he's the biggest Lost geek here but I've rewatched the series 3 times now and own the Blu Ray box set and Lost Encyclopedia book. I was ECSTATIC when I saw this game being posted. So ya, getting voted out SUCKED! lol. But as you can see in my exit speech i gave credit where credit is due and don't hold it against anyone. It's just a game and being bitter won't help me in future games Razz

Thank God for Netflix they have all six season so I don't need the Blu Ray. I almost wet myself during the announcement of this game but Ben must have like the fastest computer ever cause he would always send 1st.

I was more shocked then bitter during my eviction.
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:42 pm

Please be Bayou_Man<3333333333

And omfg do I know you?
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:44 pm

Robbie IMed me on MSN to ask me about it. I didn't even hesitate with my answer. I love Lost and Kate is my favorite character. Smile

also, was anyone else disappointed that certain characters were not among us? Where the eff was Sayid? Also, I was hoping Boone, Michael, or Walt would have been here.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:45 pm

Bayou Man <3
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:49 pm

Kate Austen wrote:
Robbie IMed me on MSN to ask me about it. I didn't even hesitate with my answer. I love Lost and Kate is my favorite character. Smile

also, was anyone else disappointed that certain characters were not among us? Where the eff was Sayid? Also, I was hoping Boone, Michael, or Walt would have been here.
The show had so many great characters. It would have been great if there was a bigger cast.
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:51 pm

Sayid would have been cool, but I would have loved to have seen Rose and Bernard, Lapidus or Arzt Razz
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:53 pm

My fave was in. Ana <3
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:54 pm

How was my portrayal of Charles? I have no idea what kind of person he was but he kinda looks miserable so <3333
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:54 pm

There are so many, Robbie could do a second lost season with new characters. Wink
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:55 pm

You sir were not Charles!
Back to top Go down
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:55 pm

Episode 11 is up! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mysterysurvivorlost.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

EPISODE CHATTING
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next