Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EPISODE CHATTING

Go down 
+7
Charles Widmore
Juliet Burke
Sun-Hwa Kwon
Ana Lucia Cortez
Kate Austen
Charlie Pace
Robbie Abrams
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
John Locke

John Locke

EPISODE CHATTING - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:49 pm

Charlie Pace wrote:
Mykee was Locke, I'm glad he didn't get far. He ran his own game to the ground with his arrogance.

lol at calling me arrogant! I seem to get that a lot although I don't think I'm half as bad as you veterans Razz

Charles Widmore wrote:
It's so weird that I actually wanted to make finals with Mykee given our track record.

Dino it was great working with you, so entertaining!

Last edited by John Locke on Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:57 pm

I wonder if Charlie is Iraheto.

Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:00 pm

Juliet Burke wrote:
I know I lost which I'm fine with. I made mistakes. But crap from a bitter juror because he got played? Please. I'm content I made it from the bottom to top 3.
Is saying the word "bitter" all you know? I think you're the bitter one because you know you lost this game. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:02 pm

Episode 10 is posted! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mysterysurvivorlost.canadian-forum.com
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:03 pm

John Locke wrote:
lol at calling me arrogant! I seem to get that a lot although I don't think I'm half as bad as you veterans Razz

Charles Widmore wrote:
It's so weird that I actually wanted to make finals with Mykee given our track record.

Dino it was great working with you, so entertaining!
If you get that a lot then it must be true.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:05 pm

John Locke wrote:
I wonder if Charlie is Iraheto.

Nice guess dipshit but I gave it away pretty much with that comment. *applaud*
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:08 pm

hahahahahaha i knew it Razz

still bitter from Jimmy's game I see... and i guess this one too since i voted you out the first time around.

I meant what I said in that PM when you came back, you won RI fair and square so congrats on making it back in and making it farther than me.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:09 pm

I think I played a well honest game. These games seem to turn some people into compulsive liars. I stayed loyal to my alliance even though they thought I was gonna turn on them. Whatever I won't go through that again. I don't normally play these games ever which is why I think I did great and I learned a lot.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:09 pm

John Locke wrote:
hahahahahaha i knew it Razz

still bitter from Jimmy's game I see... and i guess this one too since i voted you out the first time around.

I meant what I said in that PM when you came back, you won RI fair and square so congrats on making it back in and making it farther than me.
Um I never played Jimmy's game you idiot.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:10 pm

It is perfect word for you which is why I say it :p. I take certain things back I said because you are Iraheto and I do know you are sweet.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:12 pm

Ugh I am so tired, BUT I might try and get one more tonight, lol. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:12 pm

You played a very honest game. I'm impressed I was able to steal Eko and Ana even more without having to lie to them.
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

My bad, I meant Zuchini's Fans vs. Favorites.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

LOL Robbie is a champion tonight.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:13 pm

Haha thanks man. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:13 pm

Put it up Robbie or I will eatchu lol. This is the one day I get to sit around alone for a while and breathe.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:15 pm

Juliet Burke wrote:
You played a very honest game. I'm impressed I was able to steal Eko and Ana even more without having to lie to them.
Its obvious that they thought I was gonna turn on them for Sun. I probably should have but w/e. I'm curious to find out who you are since you think I'm "sweet".
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:15 pm

John Locke wrote:
Juliet Burke wrote:
and I don't think I know DJ.

I'm still fairly new, started at the beginning of the year. I was ReliableMike for awhile but the word Reliable was just giving people an excuse to pre-judge me Razz Mykee is my DJ name so I changed it to that.

Oh ok. Well I have been around for a while, but then I took a break and returned to games this year. And OMGosh a real DJ? Play us some music. I love to dance!! =)

and Juliet, I am not bitter. I may have been mad at you, but my anger was mostly towards everyone following you and handing you the game. At the time, I saw you as unbeatable in finals(I think a lot of people did) and I couldn't understand why anyone would want to keep you around. I do think both you and Ben played a better game than Sun and the votes should be between you two in the end. I think you two played very different games. I don't want to say too much that will reveal who I voted, so I can't say anything else. But, I didn't make my vote personal at all. In jury, I said I was considering voting YOU or Ben.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

John Locke wrote:
Its cool. I managed to get everyone to vote you out the round after that so I really wasn't that mad. lol
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:17 pm

Robbie can you put my real e-mail address back in so I can get notifications on replies? It won't let me change it! Says it's invalid
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:18 pm

Charlie Pace wrote:
John Locke wrote:
Its cool. I managed to get everyone to vote you out the round after that so I really wasn't that mad. lol

Yeah and like 2 rounds later on this game.. I'm beginning to think voting you out is just bad luck! lol!
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:18 pm

John Locke wrote:
Yeah and like 2 rounds later on this game.. I'm beginning to think voting you out is just bad luck! lol!
Good. You should try joining me for once.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:19 pm

Had I known Charlie was Javi, I would have taken him out first tribal council. Rolling Eyes

j/k....JAVIER <33333333333333333333333333333333333333
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:21 pm

waahhh

You know you love me. <33
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:23 pm

Charlie Pace wrote:
John Locke wrote:
Good. You should try joining me for once.

Honestly in Fans vs. Favorites all I was doing was sticking up for Lazaka. She wanted you gone and we were a team so I didn't want to go against her.

It was just a shitty coincidence that we all landed on the same tribe together being that we all were in Bettisboy's last game together (which happened to be my very first game I ever played).

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

EPISODE CHATTING
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next