Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EPISODE CHATTING

Go down 
+7
Charles Widmore
Juliet Burke
Sun-Hwa Kwon
Ana Lucia Cortez
Kate Austen
Charlie Pace
Robbie Abrams
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

EPISODE CHATTING - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:01 pm

Haha I knew you were DjMykee since like a couple days in. Played a good game!
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:54 pm

Thanks for the compliments dj and joey! Jess I said some rude things about you that had I known it was you I wouldn't have said.
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:18 pm

It's so weird that I actually wanted to make finals with Mykee given our track record.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:21 pm

Episode 9 is up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mysterysurvivorlost.canadian-forum.com
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:34 pm

Surprisingly you might have had the best integrity in this game sour. Hope you realize it was difficult to trust you given the kind of character you were playing
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:35 pm

I don't mean surprising in who you turned out to be, just in how crude and obscene you were during the game lol
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:02 pm

Juliet Burke wrote:
Thanks for the compliments dj and joey! Jess I said some rude things about you that had I known it was you I wouldn't have said.

aww it's fine. Smile I said some rude things about you too so we are even. lol

and I don't think I know DJ.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:04 pm

and OMGosh at Charles being Sour. I never suspected that he was that dusty ass hag. =)
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:23 pm

OMFUCKINGG!!!!! Well no one can say identities were given away this game. My baby was right under my nose. You were such a fucker lol.
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:30 pm

I love you all <3
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:30 pm

Mykee was Locke, I'm glad he didn't get far. He ran his own game to the ground with his arrogance.

sourgumrocks, I think we're all a bit surprised it was you but great play my friend.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:42 pm

I just actually read the episode. Pretty messed up John. I have some words for you but right now I won't say too much because I don't know if that was you for real or playing a role.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:48 pm

Its true though.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:53 pm

Said the bitter played juror. I can't stand people that bitch and put down others but made nothing happen. To get mad at me, say disgusting shit, and be a bitter puss because I made moves to advance myself is why no one likes playing these things anymore. People aligned with me because I made good moves. Charlie you couldn't do anything after that. Then John, who has been on the other end of disgusting jurors over his cutthroat tactics want to say that crap for me doing what he couldn't? True my ass. What's true Charlie is had you made moves instead of accepting me having followers and not swaying them you wouldn't have been voted out.

Last edited by Juliet Burke on Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:02 pm

I'm tempted to try and get another episode out tonight, lol.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:08 pm

Doesn't take away the fact that its true.

Stay strong. <3
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:08 pm

Robbie Abrams wrote:
I'm tempted to try and get another episode out tonight, lol.
Do it!
Back to top Go down
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:10 pm

I will try, lol.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:11 pm

I believe in you.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:12 pm

Like you being a bitter bitch with no game is. Glad we are learning our roles. Still love how you looked foolish saying I played Ana.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:16 pm

Ugh Juliet, you overuse the word "bitter". It seems to be your only comeback.

Lets take Ben & Sun for example. Ben voted against me TWICE in this game and I believe he played an excellent game by winning immunity challenges and being loyal to his alliance. Sun, voted against me also but what truly set her apart was how she remained loyal to Ben in the end even though he's a fan favorite over here. You on the other hand betrayed most of your alliance (Ex: Desmond, Kate) but luckily for you you had brain dead followers who got you safe. I don't think anything agrees with that last comment you made expect for Ana herself obviously. Like John said in his legendary exit interview "acting like you're the queen bee and fucking with everyone just to win is fucking stupid and you need to be whacked upside your head."

True story.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:26 pm

In the end you or John couldn't do it. Not once did I act as some queen and you all were my subjects. It was actually opposite. I thought you all had the power which is why I tried taking it away. Ben admitted that I knew nothing about him and Suns idol. He also admitted he thought I had the idol because you told him. I use the term bitter because it fits you. John Locke, Kate, and others except a few may say certain things but they can at least admit I played well for being the 5th wheel in your alliance. I have admitted my mistake with Desmond, but I didn't owe Kate a thing. Why keep an alliance with someone who just wants me for a vote? The moment I found out you all had an alliance with Kate that had me 5th out is the day my loyalty to Kate was gone.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:33 pm

Couldn't do what? Play like you and lie to everyone? Look bitch, you'll see in the end of the game why playing the way you did is pointless when you can't even win. lol I'm sorry I just happen to be loyal to my main alliance thats all. "I played well for being the 5th wheel in your alliance" you also had the idol, which lots of people here couldn't win because we weren't online. "I have admitted my mistake with Desmond,", I think Desmond would agree that its a bit too late for that. He's already out because of you. I actually would have respected your gameplay had you remained loyal to him at least but alas you couldn't do that either.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:46 pm

I know I lost which I'm fine with. I made mistakes. But crap from a bitter juror because he got played? Please. I'm content I made it from the bottom to top 3.

Last edited by Juliet Burke on Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:48 pm

Juliet Burke wrote:
and I don't think I know DJ.

I'm still fairly new, started at the beginning of the year. I was ReliableMike for awhile but the word Reliable was just giving people an excuse to pre-judge me Razz Mykee is my DJ name so I changed it to that.

Last edited by John Locke on Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

EPISODE CHATTING
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next