Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Staff Station

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

The Staff Station - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 2:51 pm

Very Happy ya I think we've got a good path to follow. I agree that Charlie has to go at some point, maybe even before one of theirs, but I wouldn't mind trying the vote split tonight just to be extra careful with Ben. The only thing that we have to make sure about that because of the Charlie wildcard factor, is that he is one of the people who is voting for Sun cause then no matter if he tries to flip to them and use the vote split to get Juliet out it would still be a 3-3-1 revote and we'd have the numbers for that.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:05 pm

That's a good plan. If we can take out Ben and Charlie next it'll leave Sun on her own... and she's the weakest of the 3.

So 3 of us will vote for Ben. And 2 of us will vote for Sun? I don't know if Charlie will be willing to vote Sun. I know he mentioned something about her being "mad at him for voting her" a little while back.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:42 pm

What if we vote Charlie and still get Ben to play the hii? He knows he is vulnerable and will probably play it tonight. However, the 4 of us vote Charlie. He is too sneaky to keep and at this point we really don't need him.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:44 pm

Right now out of us Charlie is liked by both tribes still. He is good at challenges and has made no enemies. I think the sooner we can get rid of him the better.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:49 pm

I'm still fine with that and know Desmond would be good with that too. The great thing about taking Charlie out this round is that we wouldn't have to fear the idol, haha.

If he happens to win Immunity we could still go for the other plan too.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:51 pm

That's what I was thinking too.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:13 pm

I dunno, Ben's a pretty strong challenge player and if we leave him another round and there isn't an idol played tonight, it's just another tribal we have to be in fear of him using it, I'd rather have that stress gone to be honest. As long as Charlie is in the dark about our alliance, I don't think he's going to do anything too wild and barring him going on an immunity run we can get rid of him at any point. That's my take atleast, if you two think we should do it differently then that's okay with me.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:24 pm

Yeah, I think that is the safer route to go now that I think about it. If we go that way we guarantee Ben or Sun leaves and so does the idol.

However, if Ben happens to win Immunity and Charlie decides he wants Juliet gone, do we just take out Charlie?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:11 pm

Yeah if that happens, i think that would be a good idea
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 10:22 pm

It's very quiet Sad
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 10:28 pm

You're good... no need to worry. Charlie thinks we're voting for you. He might have Sun and Ben voting with him, but the four of us are voting Charlie.

Hopefully Ben gives his supposed idol to Sun and she plays it.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 10:45 pm

Just voted Charlie. I'm going offline for a little bit!
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 10:47 pm

Ok. I'll probably spend the night here lol.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 10:53 pm

I'm voting Charlie, poor guy doesn't see it coming Sad. I wanna go back and rewatch some LOST so I can help take down Ben next time
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:16 am

Thank you both for looking out for me! Did Ben and Sun vote Charlie too?
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:17 am

They must have. I wonder if they caught wind of him being voted off or they just randomly chose him.

I'm really starting to think those guys just don't have an idol over there.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:25 am

I don't think they do either, we just gotta take down Ben next tribal and we're home free! Feel bad for Charlie though
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:37 pm

If Ben wins Immunity, we all vote Sun?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 1:12 pm

Yeah that's the only option that makes sense, Desmond will be loyal to us to the end I think.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 2:06 pm

I think he will be too. He's the only one that slightly concerns me, but I don't think he'll flip now. I messaged him and he seems on boarding with voting off Sun or Ben next.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:22 pm

So do we just vote for Sun?

Or are we going to do some back up plan in case of idol?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:24 pm

I think we should split the votes just in case. Freaking Ben why won't he just roll over for us, he's being so rude!
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:24 pm

Shall we force a 2-2-2 tie? Haha
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:25 pm

We would vote Sun, they would vote someone, and we would vote someone?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:26 pm

Oh fuck what am I thinking there's no one else to force the tie on to, unless we want to completely screw Desmond lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Staff Station
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next