Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ponderosa Jury House

Go down 
+5
Charlie Pace
Charles Widmore
John Locke
Kate Austen
Robbie Abrams
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

Ponderosa Jury House - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:17 pm

Haha dumbass. Could've told you that was coming.

OH WAIT. I did.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:17 pm

OMGGGGGGGG

I am so shocked right now!! I can't believe you all did not split the votes. That is really what I thought would happen and that Desmond would be here instead of you.

I can't believe this. lol
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:19 pm

Dumbass? Please. I had to get idol'd out because I was running this bitch.

And last I checked... you were voted off twice. I think that qualifies you as being the biggest dumbass.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:21 pm

How is being voted off twice = a dumbass. Obviously my skills brought me back. Yet you never won anything in this game.

Quote :
I had to get idol'd out because I was running this bitch.

You seriously think I had the idol you moron? Obviously you weren't running shit since you're out.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:22 pm

Seriously though....why didn't you all split the votes? Ben couldn't use his idol after tonight anyways, so you should have known there was a possibility he would play the idol on Sun.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:24 pm

They got confident and thought Ben didn't have the idol.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:28 pm

Charlie, please sit down. Of course I didn't think you had the idol you moron. I meant they (as in Ben and Sun) had to play it in order to get me out. Juliet and Eko would have NEVER voted against me. I ran that alliance. And I also ran the plan to vote your stupid ass out.

Now... onto someone with intelligence... Kate! How I've missed you! We did get confident, for sure. We were under the impression that they were bluffing. Why else wouldn't they have played it the time Charles left? Or even last time when Charlie went? It was a bad assumption, obviously, and I wish the three of us had just voted off Desmond. I had mentioned the idea of splitting votes, but Juliet and Eko were dead set that they didn't have it.

Last edited by Ana Lucia Cortez on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:33 pm

Because you were being played you idiot. Someone told Ben about the voting which is why he didn't use it. You're so stupid though, you thought everything was going well in AnaLucialand. Karma is a bitch
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:35 pm

I have missed you too, Ana. Out of our alliance, you and Charlie were the 2 I was the closest with. I was a little annoyed that you backstabbed him last round. I really wanted you, Charlie, and Eko to stick together. You know how I feel about Juliet. lol She seems to be playing the best game and nobody is doing anything about her or her idol. It is just so frustrating to watch.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:36 pm

Juliet definitely played them. Its a shame cause I was loyal to them to the very end.

I guess the only person that never lied to my face was Kate.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:40 pm

I think the only thing I wasn't honest with you about was the secret side alliance I had with Ana and Juliet, but like I already told you, I was only using her for a vote. My true alliance was with you, Eko, & Ana. Smile You will see that when episodes air.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:42 pm

And since Juliet no longer has an idol, she better be joining us in ponderosa next. If not then Robbie better block me from TC because I will be so tempted to post in there and call them a bunch of idiots. hahahah
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:43 pm

I knew that you guys were talking to Juliet but like you said Kate, I thought it was only to get votes. I didn't expect them to actually align with someone who kept lying in this game over someone who was honest in every vote.

At this point, Juliet will probably get my vote to win over Eko.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:44 pm

Juliet was not playing me, Charlie. You can quit acting like you know everything. Because if you did, maybe you'd still be there? Juliet was my tightest ally for this second half of the game. Kate was for the first, but then Juliet took her out. I had been loyal to Juliet ever since and I convinced her to come back to our group.

Now I don't know exactly what's going on in the game right now. If anyone from my alliance was working against me... it was definitely Desmond. He's smarter than people give him credit and I'm pretty sure he knew he was the fourth wheel in our alliance. He may have leaked information last TC to Ben and Sun. I'm confident that Eko wasn't... me and him were practically already rehearsing our F3 speeches.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:47 pm

I'd consider voting for anyone to win at this point! I think they're all playing pretty good.

My personal preference would be for either Juliet or Eko to win. Desmond could put up a good argument too if he makes it to the end. He hasn't had to work all game... he's playing the perfect floater game.
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:54 pm

Goddamn why are you such an obnoxious bitch? Your arrogance got you eliminated. I fucking hate you and I'm glad you can shove your f3 speech up your fat ass, you fucking waste of space. Why the fuck would you trust the bitch who eliminated your closest ally? Fucking stockholm syndrome much? Good fucking riddance.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:54 pm

"Juliet was not playing me, Charlie."

How sure can you be? I mean she LIED about not voting for Kate, yet Kate got eliminated. Of course it could have also been Desmond and if he did, I'm glad he did it now.

I'm rooting for Ben & Sun! I give Juliet props too, she was the one who was truly calling the shots.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

Charles Widmore wrote:
Goddamn why are you such an obnoxious bitch? Your arrogance got you eliminated. I fucking hate you and I'm glad you can shove your f3 speech up your fat ass, you fucking waste of space. Why the fuck would you trust the bitch who eliminated your closest ally? Fucking stockholm syndrome much? Good fucking riddance.
LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:58 pm

lol Charles...that is a good point though. Why did you trust her after she backstabbed me?

I am rooting for Ben!! Juliet also has a good shot at getting my vote. I don't really like her, but she seems to be playing a good game and I try to not make my vote personal.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:02 am

Nice to see you too, Charles. Smile

You guys seriously need to realize that I had Juliet. Juliet is not playing everyone like you all seem to think she is. Juliet and I had been working hardcore together for a while now, even before Kate had gone. After Charlie was voted off (the first time, I will add) I went to her and asked her what she was thinking. She told me she was nervous of myself, Kate and Charlie. I told her that I'd be willing to take out Charlie and Kate after a couple votes. I also revealed everything about my alliance with Kate/Charlie/Eko too, just to earn her trust.

This was the only time she lied to me. She sent Kate packing, but she gave a good explanation. After that, I got her back on track with our old tribemates in order to blindside John. I was completely honest with her the entire time. Those two votes were seriously the only votes she had any control over.

Last edited by Ana Lucia Cortez on Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:03 am

Juliet was not working against me, Kate. She was practically begging to hand Robbie the idol after she noticed how the votes went down.

We trusted each other very well because we told each other everything. She filled me in on what was going on with the other tribe, just like I filled her in on my plan to take out Charlie after he mentioned voting her off.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:08 am

Whatever makes you feel better. Rolling Eyes Everyone here seems to know whats going on.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:13 am

Then tell us, Charlie... what is going on?

You're so bitter about your elimination it's pathetic. I'm trying to explain my insight and you act like you know every single thing.

Maybe you need to realize it's just a game... over the internet... no million dollars... no prize... not anything. I gain just as much losing as I would have if I won. I'm happy I made it as far as I did. I haven't played one of these silly games in over 3 years.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:16 am

I rarely play these things either. Just think its hilarious how you think you ran shit and boom, you're here enjoying Ponderosa with us. Also Charles totally owns your ass and you greet him with a hello. lmao Yet I'm here Mr "Pathetic" to you.

Quote :
Maybe you need to realize it's just a game... over the internet

No freaking way. You're so clever. Is my name not really Charlie too??
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:20 am

I bet you don't have a dick either. But Ana does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ponderosa Jury House
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystery Survivor Lost :: Ponderosa-
Jump to: