Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessionals (Week 2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

Confessionals (Week 2) Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals (Week 2)   Confessionals (Week 2) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:26 pm

Juliet and I conversed this morning and decided to allign. I'm definitely not going to fill her in on anything regarding my alliance with Kate, Charlie and Mr. Eko. All she needs to believe right now is that the two of us are together. What she won't be aware of is that she's simply just the fifth vote giving us a majority at Tribal Council. I may find more use for her later if she's obedient enough.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Week 2)   Confessionals (Week 2) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 8:45 pm

Paranoia is running high among the alliance after the reward challenge. Everyone is under the impression that Juliet has won the reward and are concerned that it may be a HII. I don't believe Charlie won reward. Kate seems to be lobbying hard with the whole 'Juliet has the Idol' thing... to the point that she may have it herself and just be trying to cover her own ass. I won't make any accusations until I'm confident.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Week 2)   Confessionals (Week 2) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:20 pm

So we won our second Immunity challenge in a row tonight. This makes me happy. I've also been working on a "girls alliance" with Juliet and Kate. This is mostly just a fake alliance in order to make Juliet feel more comfortable, which I have no problem with. As long as I'm sitting in the majority, things are good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Week 2)   Confessionals (Week 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals (Week 2)
Page 1 of 1