Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Arrow Station

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

The Arrow Station - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 2:07 pm

LOL, I think most the characters remaining died on the show.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 3:32 pm

Hahaha. it all went as planned muhuhaha dead person alliance ftw!
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 3:35 pm

By the way, do you think we can trust Desmond with this next vote?

Does he think that you and I are going to carry him to the F3? Or do you think he's aware that he's the "fourth man" in the alliance?

Now would be his best to chance to flip to the others, if he were going to.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 3:48 pm

No way. Desmond is all about us 4, I don't think there's any chance he flips.

About what I was saying before, and I'm still trying to think it all through, but what do you think our chances are of beating Juliet in the finals? Desmond might be a good goat to have in the third seat, if we get the opportunity
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 4:00 pm

I don't know what her exact chances are, haha. But I think she has a pretty decent chance. I'd like to think you and I have the edge over her, personally. Her gameplay has been a mess compared to ours. But we have no idea what the jury members think of her. They might all love her, they might all hate her. She's been relying on us a lot more lately than we have been of her.

I do think it is a good idea to have Desmond in the F3. I don't think he has much hope of winning this thing at all.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 4:15 pm

Ok good, it's hard to bring that kind of thing up, but that's kind of what I've been thinking lately. It's not like I want to do anything really soon, but I just wanted to make sure it was all out in the open. This jury is going to be really weird, I have no idea what the other tribe members might think about the people left in the game.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 4:24 pm

We have to worry about getting Ben out of here first, though. Razz

I don't know what the jury members think of us either. I'd like to think I've been a fairly respectful player, except last night and what happened with Charlie. I'd also like to think Kate would be good to us. John and Charles have no major reason to be mad with us, if anything they should all be angry with Juliet.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:16 pm

HELLOOOOOO...Hellooo...hello...hmm I guess that's why they call me Eko, I certainly know how to clear a room. Now I can only make out with myself Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:06 pm

Here goes nothing, one way or another I won't be coming back to this place. It's been real
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Arrow Station
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11