Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Staff Station

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

The Staff Station Empty
PostSubject: The Staff Station   The Staff Station EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:52 pm

This is for Ana Lucia, Mr. Eko, and Juliet to talk privately.
Back to top Go down
https://mysterysurvivorlost.canadian-forum.com
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

The Staff Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:54 pm

Hi, everyone!
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

The Staff Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:57 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

The Staff Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:12 pm

Nicely done! So should we vote Locke?
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

The Staff Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:13 pm

Nice job, girl!

What's the plan? I'm down for anything at this point.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

The Staff Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:47 pm

The wicked witch is dead, hazah!
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

The Staff Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:56 am

Looks like it worked. So far that's two of the jury that hate me.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

The Staff Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:30 am

Well you can't please everyone! Glad to see everything work out! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

The Staff Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:29 pm

So what are we all thinking for tonight? I think it has to be one of the 3 that gets the boot.

Ben - biggest challenge threat (possibly has the idol)
Sun - under the radar
Charles - annoying
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

The Staff Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:00 pm

In a world without idols, I'd probably want Ben gone the most. But someone mentioned it before that if we get Charles or Sun out tonight then us 5 former Dharma tribe could split the votes next time and avoid the possible idol danger. I think that might be our best bet if we feel confident that we can all stick together on that vote.

Also I should mention that Charles seems to be putting on the charm a little bit, at least to me. He's not as big of an obnoxious fool as everyone thinks, and looks like he's putting in the work to try to make something happen for him where as I haven't heard a peep out of Sun. You two get messages from any of those 3 yet?
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

The Staff Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:11 pm

I think I had mentioned that idea to you, yes. Take out Charles and Sun, then flush out the idol by splitting the votes.

I haven't spoken with Charles and Ben at all in this game. I don't plan on starting anytime soon if they're going to be leaving sooner than later, haha. I had talked a little bit with Sun back when the tribes split and we were placed together. Haven't spoken to her since then... and we're kind of on opposite sides of things now.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

The Staff Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:21 pm

Alright I think that's a really good plan, I couldn't see anyone being against it. I haven't talked to Ben either, but I have Charles and Sun a little bit. Charles worries me a little more after communicating with him. When he tones back his dickishness he can be pretty funny, and he seems to be fighting the hardest out of any of them to stay alive. I might rather take him out tonight over Sun, but I can also see the danger of leaving Sun around longer too.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

The Staff Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:25 pm

Ben messages me saying no hard feelings and that's about it. I don't have plans to say much to anyone else. Flushing out the idol would be good. We have to make sure one of us win tonight so we have a better chance to flush it out. Eko you could entertain Charles. Maybe we can fool him into getting the hii out.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

The Staff Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:36 pm

Sure, yeah I could maybe tell him we're voting Ben tonight and hopefully that would flush it out tonight if he's got it. At this point, whoever might have it, and it's quite possible it's not even still in the game, I doubt they would use it to save anyone besides themselves.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

The Staff Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:38 pm

I didn't think about that. I would love to take out Charles only because he is annoying.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

The Staff Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:54 pm

So if Ben doesn't win Immunity, we vote out Charles and attempt to flush out Ben's idol by telling Charles we're voting for Ben?

And if Ben wins Immunity we still vote Charles? haha

I'd be down for that plan!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

The Staff Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:26 pm

lol I like the sound of that, I have to work during the challenge and afterwards so let me know what to do when I get back and good luck!
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

The Staff Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:08 pm

I'm down with that one!! Who is telling Desmond and Charlie?
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

The Staff Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:15 pm

We can tell them after the challenge tonight. I can send Desmond a PM right away, actually.

Charlie mentioned that he'd be interested in voting off either Charles, Ben or you (Juliet). I told him that we need to vote off them other 3 before we dealt with you... though I won't be committing to that at all.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

The Staff Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:31 pm

I appreciate that Ana. I'm 100% with you all.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

The Staff Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:07 am

Hmm that's a bit worrisome, I'd be happy to go down to the final 5 with our old tribemates, but we'll see if they behave themselves lol
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

The Staff Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:04 pm

Yay! We did it! I see Ben was feeding me BS about using his hii.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

The Staff Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:09 pm

I'm so relieved right now! Haha

Happy everything worked out. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

The Staff Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 2:07 pm

Yes awesome! We still up for splitting the votes tonight? I'm starting to feel like we might have got the idol out with John, but I guess we can't be sure
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

The Staff Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 2:30 pm

It doesn't matter to me. Spltting the votes would make it 3 - 2 - 2 for Ben to leave, and if he does play it... it goes to a tiebreaker re-vote I would think, in which case we would have the majority to vote Sun out.

I had tossed out an idea yesterday regarding taking out Charlie next too. I think he's got something going on with Sun and I know he wants Juliet out before her. I just wouldn't want to have to deal with Charlie trying to take out Juliet at the next TC.

Desmond seems interested in the F4 being the 3 of us + him. We just have to take out the other 3 now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Staff Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staff Station   The Staff Station Empty

Back to top Go down

The Staff Station
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next