Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Arrow Station

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

The Arrow Station - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:19 pm

I am back. Who won immunity? I don't feel like looking through the thread. lol
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:20 pm

Ben won. We're voting for Sun, girl.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:20 pm

The guys full of it. If Juliet & Desmond both vote with us then we can knock out of them out. I'm gonna be soo pissed if Locke doesn't use his idol. lol
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:21 pm

Okay that is fine with me...as long as it isn't one of us. Even though I would prefer Charles, I do think Sun is a bigger threat so she needs to go before him. I guess I can tolerate him a little while longer. lol
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:25 pm

We need to somehow let them think we're voting for Locke. Maybe someone should slip it to Sun or Charles.

I agree Kate, as long as its not one of us then I'm okay with it. It should be a 6-4 vote for Sun if everyone keeps their promise.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:26 pm

I don't think we should say anything to anyone. Hinting at anything could make it obvious what we're planning and the last thing we need is for this to backfire.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:28 pm

Do you know who they are voting for? I have a feeling it's me.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:29 pm

They are voting Charlie from what Juliet tells me.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:31 pm

Oh ok. Well I am going to vote now. Has anyone talked to Desmond?
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:32 pm

I did. He's on board.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:33 pm

The worse case scenario would be if Desmond or Juliet tell them we are voting for Sun and someone uses the idol to get rid of one of us.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:35 pm

They would be reallllly dumb to do that though. This is our chance to flush an idol out. I don't get why they would want to keep someone in the game with a HII. If they snitch, then they are the biggest idiots ever!
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:39 pm

Also, did anyone PM Eko and make sure he knows?
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:46 pm

No, Eko hasn't been online. Hopefully he gets online soon.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:48 pm

Oh well he can just check this thread and see that we are voting Sun. lol I forgot =P
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:07 am

I need to get to bed because I have to get up early in the morning. I will talk to you all tomorrow. Hopefully everything goes as planned.

Goodnight!
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:16 am

Good night Kate!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:52 pm

I know that was not a good outcome for us, but Juliet is messaging me saying that she wants to come back and vote with us again this round to blindside Locke. I don't see any reason for her to lie so I think we might actually be alright for this round. She's telling me she knew that she was at the bottom of the group and Kate was running something so she just wanted to break up the power, makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:02 pm

And I'm thinking Desmond was probably making his decision along the same lines, I can't believe either of them would really think going over there would be a better option for them. Does that sound good with you two if we can get the old gang back together and blindside Locke this round? Might be our only option at this point I guess
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:18 pm

That's fine with me. I have no other option and we need to stick together! What if John wins Immunity, though? Are we certain he has an idol?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:32 pm

If they were telling the truth then it's either him or Ben. Juliet thinks Locke is a bigger threat though, says he's a snake. If John wins I'm not sure what we'd do, I guess we just let Juliet chose whoever she wants, I think it would probably be Ben though.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:38 pm

John and Ben are definitely the biggest threats on that tribe.

However, I'm almost more tempted to target either Sun or Charles. I only say this because I worry of John or Ben playing the idol and one of us leaving. Then next week it's 4 vs. 4, which would result in a tiebreaker.

If we pegged off one of their weaker links... we could try to remove the idol next time, and if that isn't successful we still have the numbers after that.

That's just something I thought of quickly. I'm absolutely on board with this plan, but am just suggesting another option.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:18 pm

That's a good point, depends whether or not we want to take the risk tonight. The upside tonight is that since they expect Juliet to vote with them, they might not see it coming. John messaged me and he seems very confident that his group is in the drivers seat now.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:45 pm

That seems very suspicious to me. What exactly did he say?

I don't like that he's acting overconfident... it makes me worry even more about tonight.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:42 pm

I get the feeling that he just has no idea what might happen tonight, I really don't see why Juliet would have any reason to lie to us. He had been trying to flip me earlier, so in the message I was just asking for an update kind of playing it like they had us beat, and he was talking about how I should have just worked with him in the first place and that now the deal is off the table cause it's too late.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Station   The Arrow Station - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Arrow Station
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next