Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Tribal Council

Go down 
+7
Kate Austen
Desmond
Benjamin Linus
Sun-Hwa Kwon
Juliet Burke
Charles Widmore
Robbie Abrams
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

Final Tribal Council - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:57 pm

Sun-Hwa Kwon wrote:
Sorry but Mr Eko I am busy right now so why hint hint at Ben and I not being quick enough for you. I have other things going on and need to do them first.

Ben may I answer yours last? I ave the answer but want to not just say yes or no.

I cant answer right now as I am not at my pc.

Fair enough, but the jury has already been given the ability to vote so good luck.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:57 pm

Ben can verify that I didn't know that vote so please. You just want to be right about ana being played so bad. I shared the pm with ana and desmond where Ben said he had the idol. We didn't know for sure if he had it though. When Ana was voted out I didn't say a word to Ben. I also was the main person telling Ana and desmond it was possible he still had it but we all took a chance.

My deal with Ben was mainly for info. Not to go to finals. The boot you were talking about, I did consider using it on myself. I considered using it on Desmond. It wasn't like I knew it wasn't going to be me.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:59 pm

Charlie Pace wrote:
lol Continue to blindly praise Juliet, Ana.
Will do.

You continue being wrong.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:04 pm

Ana he's full of shit. Charlie made it clear when he left for jury he was voting Ben. What's the point in 'saving face?'. What im not going to do is watch him try to make it like I played you when I didn't. Why would I want you out Ana? My final 5 thoughts were sloppy and I willingly admit that, but I didn't know what was going on with your vote out Ana.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:13 pm

Don't worry I completely believe you on that, Juliet.

I told him the same thing in the jury house the night I got voted off and he quickly jumped to "Juliet was playing you the whole time, she knew you were going" and I wasn't having any of it. He is full of shit and I realized that Tuesday evening.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:04 pm

Ana Lucia = Danielle from BB14 and Juliet = Dan

Even though Juliet kept on lying throughtout the game Ana Lucia is still following her every command. Lmao
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:28 pm

Ask Ben. Ask Ben or sun if I knew about Ana's vote. They would have no reason to lie.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:31 pm

Sure will.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:39 pm

You're so stupid it's amusing. It's not even worth arguing over because you'll never admit to being wrong.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:43 pm

Everyone here knows you're an idiot for still following Juliet. It's not even worth arguing over because you'll never admit to being wrong.

Yeah it works both ways.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:45 pm

And how exactly am I an idiot for 'following' Juliet? Can you inform us all? Or are you simply going to continue pointing things out and giving zero explanation?
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:50 pm

I swear Ana, I keep having to repeat myself to you. You wanna know why Ben & Sun went for you instead of Juliet, because she had the idol. I told you plenty of times to get rid of her but your love for Juliet was too much. She didn't even use her idol, mmh, its almost like she knew she was gonna be safe anyways.

I realize you won't comprehend any of these but just continue to look like an idiot while everyone laughs. Even Desmond realized Juliet didn't really believe that PM. Eko also wanted Juliet gone. I guess you win the biggest idiot award of this season's Survivor.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:56 pm

Eko wanted me gone. You wanted me gone. I'm here and you are working off of assumptions because no one wanted to follow you. Who is the big idiot again?

Desmond will say anything right now. His posts ooze with it over hid being voted out. He forgets that he is the one that actually planted the seed that Eko wanted me out. He told me about the pm where Eko said my name and taking me out. He won't admit it probably because he is mad. I have no issue saying I lied. But things I didn't lie about I will fight. I didn't know about anas vote and I really did believe the pm Desmond sent to Ben.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:02 pm

Quote :
Who is the big idiot again?
The people that believed your bullshit of course.

Last edited by Charlie Pace on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:09 pm

No. The people who voted you out. That's what it comes down to. You make them sound like mindless drones. You were so far up Kates ass that you didn't realize me, desmond, and Eko came up with a seasaw effect where we use you to take,out john and use johns old tribe who would have no choice to take you out. I didn't promise them riches or tell them to follow me and I will set you free. We worked together and had you known that you wouldn't have talked to an ally of mine about taking me out. I know you need this told ya so vindication but really I didn't play Ana or Desmond. They played you though so if Ana is an idiot then what does that make you?
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:09 pm

Please. The only person laughing is probably you, Charlie. After all you are the one continuing to believe your own lies about what supposedly went down the night I got eliminated. Have you not noticed that no one is agreeing to anything you are saying regarding this F6 situation? And really... who are you to assume anything? You weren't even in the game when it happened.

It seems you're only satisfied unless every member of the jury hates Juliet and you're not going to get that from me. I've admitted in the jury house that she's made a few mistakes gameplay wise and yet you act like I'm praising her every move.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:15 pm

Its easy to say you came up with it since things came out like that. Just like its easy to say Ben & Sun planned Ana Lucia's exit. At this point its clear Ana will never snap out of her trance.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:17 pm

Delusional alert.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:19 pm

Sleep

Pot calling kettle black alert.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:21 pm

No, no... that's not the case at all.

The truth is clear. And you have no evidence for your beliefs.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:22 pm

Its very much the case. Sad you will never realize it.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:25 pm

Whatever you say. You're obviously never wrong anyways.
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:41 pm

Sun fails at life. Not gonna bother waiting for her answers anymore.
Back to top Go down
Desmond

Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:07 pm

Well I have to say Ana, that Charlie's logic holds true this time. It makes sense that Juliet knew she was safe at f6, otherwise why would she not play her idol when it was announced that it was the last time to do so?

It's hard to say that she knew exactly WHO was going, but she knew it was one of us 3, and she didn't give a shit which one it was. She told me privately that she would use an idol to protect me. I'm sure she told you the same thing.

What a shame of a f3. One person who doesn't speak. One who only speaks BS. And one who doesn't have to speak at all.

Let's announce the winner please and thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Hwa Kwon

Sun-Hwa Kwon

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:18 pm

I meant Dez can I answer you last haha, my bad. Doing them now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Tribal Council
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next