Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Tribal Council

Go down 
+7
Kate Austen
Desmond
Benjamin Linus
Sun-Hwa Kwon
Juliet Burke
Charles Widmore
Robbie Abrams
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

Final Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:16 pm

The finalists need to post their opening statements, then the jury may say what they need, and then they can vote. Good luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mysterysurvivorlost.canadian-forum.com
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:49 pm

Opening:

Vote for me because I didn't backstab any of you.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:32 pm

Sun, Juliet, and Ben, we need to move this along quickly. Please post your opening statements ASAP! Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:19 pm

Robbie Chen<3
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:29 pm

Hi jury. I will make this opening short since I know a lot will be revealed once questions are asked and answered. I will start by saying it was fun playing in this game with the majority of you and plotting with some of you. This has been one of my favorite games and I have met a few of the best allies from it. I am sorry for a couple of decisions I made, but not the moves I had to make to get here.

I see as usual Ben and Sun need to wait for someone else to speak before saying or doing anything. I played this game a little different than usual for a couple of reasons. The main one being hidden immunity idols. I used a lot of deceit and lies to make sure people I wanted targeted to leave and not somehow idol one of my allies. I also didn't want to be a typical follower. Because of real life stuff I couldn't be here as much as I wanted early in the game. This put me behind in sealing early alliances. From then on, after hearing whisperings from people who would become allies, I learned who the strongest competitors were and who I wouldn't want in finals with me. I didn't strategize for the sake of making moves. I did it to take who I thought the leaders and strongest players out of the game. There was a method to my madness the majority of the game. I look forward to answering your questions and explaining my moves more.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Hwa Kwon

Sun-Hwa Kwon

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:45 pm

Um maybe because I am not at my PC please don't be rude.

Anyway sorry guys should be up when I am on my pc. Thanks Smile.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Linus

Benjamin Linus

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:31 pm

Hello Jury, I would like to say, that this game was really enjoyable. My strategy in this game was to help create a strong alliance and stick to it. In the beginning I was more of a follower, laying low and trying not to stir things up. As the game progressed I began to become more of a contributor to the larger moves that were made. I started to take more of a leadership role. When John was voted out I realized that I had to adapt to a different type of gameplay. I still stayed true with my alliance but in order to get us further I knew I had to win more challenges, and deceive more players. I’m happy with the way I played this game. I also wanted to say that it was an honor to play with you all, and I’ll be happy to answer any of your questions.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Hwa Kwon

Sun-Hwa Kwon

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:57 pm

Ok doing it now.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Hwa Kwon

Sun-Hwa Kwon

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:48 pm

Firstly thank you to Robbie and Kim for letting me join and playing. I had fun and loved the players who made the game too.

Ok so my game was to really to be honest and loyal to my allinace but also be aware of people and how they played. I also played low in challenges, minus when we were in tribes. didn' want to be be voted out so I showed m tribe I was useful I was not a challenge threat so no one really saw me as one and kept me safe. I had a trusting alliance who kept me safe and I tried to do the same by giving them info on who I thought was trusting. I made good deal,s, or tried, to some of the others at points and try get them to see they were not on the top of that alliance and when their alliance needed to, they'd be voted out, and I feel like we also could of kept John that round he left. I was loyal to John and Ben and honest to alot people, even if I was not in an alliance with them, I wouldn't vote them (Ben and John) out and got to socialling to have more trust it other so the three of us had the numbers (They did this aswell, teamwork)

I want to save things for questions but I will aso add that Juilet and Ben did awesome too and we played different.

Thank you all and yes my opening is not worded well so I hope the answers will.
Back to top Go down
Desmond

Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:40 pm

Juliet, I’d like to take this time to point out your post count. I’m not a mathematician, but it looks like you posted almost as much as the rest of the cast put together. My first question is to you is, how many of those 1000+ posts were lies? It’s ok, that was a rhetorical question. I know there is no way you could keep track of that many lies anyways. Congratulations are in order. 1000+ posts were just enough posts to get you second place. I hope it was worth it.

I bet you would consider yourself a very smart player, always calling the shots and telling everyone what they wanted to hear, maybe like a Boston Rob? But like Charles has been saying in jury room, it is easy to just lie about everything. It is harder to keep your word. And you m’dear failed to keep your word about everything in this game. Unless of course you are going to tell the jury that your plan all along was to go f4 with Ben, Sun, and Eko. Please enlighten us if that was your big strategy.

You see, we the jury have already talked a lot about you. The beauty of Ponderosa is that we can all compare anecdotes, relay stories, share jokes, and give each other massages. I’m wondering what you were hoping to accomplish by putting us all on the jury. Did you think we would just ignore each other and not talk? Did you think we wouldn’t figure out that lying makes you wet?

What is really shocking is that I actually pegged you as smart a couple of times. You seemed to understand how to make moves and take out threats, but apparently I was carrying you more than I realized I was. Your end game has demonstrated a complete lack of brain cells. Smart would be going into f5 knowing that you have no chance of going home because you are with your two closest allies against two sitting ducks, like I did. Oh wait! Riiiiight. Smart would be going into f4 with two people that would never vote you out like Eko and I. Oh wait! You chose to go with Ben and Sun, two people that would force a tie, even if you managed to win the endurance competition. That is not very smart strategy. If you were going to lie your way to the finals, you should at least bring someone that lied to the same people. That way, your chances of winning are roughly 50%. But now that Ben is in finals with you, I’d put your chances of winning at, I don’t know….you figure it out.

I’m sure you are going to have lots of good answers for these jurors as to why you did all the things you did. But I just want to remind them that within the game, you always said what people wanted to hear. So just remember that sad fact when she spouts some more BS for the rest of these proceedings.

Do you know what they call people that compulsively lie to everyone around them and maintain zero moral credibility? Survivor players? No that’s the wrong answer. Sociopaths! Ding ding ding! Now I’m not saying that sociopaths can’t win Survivor. Heck, look at Brian Heidik. The thing that I don’t get is why you were so afraid to have me in the finals with you? So afraid that you took the chance of having to beat Ben in final immunity AND convince Sun to flip on him, when she has been loyal to him the whole game. You were more comfortable doing that then going to finals with your f2 partner, the biggest reason why all the other better players than us were out. By the way, I’m kind of ashamed that so many good players are out because I chose to be loyal to you instead. So many of them deserved to be there instead of you. The only reason they are not is because I chose to be loyal to you above anyone else.

Wanna know the difference between you and I? When Charlie targeted you, I protected you. When Ben targeted me, you cut my throat. And please don’t insult me further by saying that you believed Ben’s fabricated PM. Even Vincent knows that was fake, and he is a retriever. As far as I’m concerned, you made that PM up and tried to pretend like that was your reason for betrayal.

But now the latest victim of your idiocy, Eko, is claiming that you actually believed Ben’s PM, and had some really awesome login as to why it MUST be true. OMFG wooooooooooooooooooooow. So I sent something to Ben that said "Hi, you can trust me more than these other three." He sent one to you that said, "Hi you can trust me more than these other three. AND CAN WE PLEASE VOTE OUT JULIET OMG LET'S DO IT!" And that is your basis for the f5 decision?

We showed each other what everyone was saying the entire game and planned accordingly. So just magically you decided to not ask me about Ben’s PM, if it was real? You couldn’t ask Eko what he thought? If that is what you based my vote out on, then that is one of the dumbest lapses in judgement to ever grace this game.

I don’t know why I am typing so much about you. Maybe because I gave a lot to this game and you robbed Eko and I of a chance to be where we should be. But you are exactly the kind of player that makes IMDB gross sometimes. Obviously I’m biased because I wanted to win, but there were way better f3’s that could have made this FTC interesting. Ana, Eko, You….Ana, Me, You….Eko, Me, You….Ana, Me, Eko…all would have been tight and interesting. But now it’s a boring cakewalk.

Anyways, congrats Ben on fighting to the end. Congrats Sun on knowing what loyalty is. Congrats Juliet on being a good liar.

QUESTIONS:
Juliet: Guess who each juror is (real identity). If you get any of them right, you win…NOTHING.
Ben: How hard did you laugh when Juliet believed your BS PM? Or do you believe that Juliet didn't believe the PM but just used it as an excuse to vote me out? Who did you think was the biggest threat to win this game at f10? F9? F8? F7? F6? F5? F4?
Sun: Please give me your stance on capital punishment.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:00 pm

First of all, I want to say how pissed I am at myself. Had I known that anyone still fell for the fake PM's, I would have done that and maybe I would have stayed in the game longer.

These questions are for all of you. I would really appreciate it if you would answer honestly. I know that may be especially hard for you, Juliet, but plzzzzz try. mmk.

1. Why do you think the other 2 finalists do NOT deserve to win this game over you?
2. Who do you feel was in control of this game?
3. What were your reasons for voting me out of this game?
4. Lets say the 2 people sitting next to you are no longer finalists, but are jury members instead. Which 2 jurors would you replace them with and why?
5. What do you think you could have done better in this game?
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:03 pm

SUN - I didn't know what I was going to ask you, but now with your opening statement I do.

You said "even if I was not in an alliance with them, I wouldn't vote them (Ben and John)" were we not a final 3 alliance? In fact wasn't one of the last things you said before I was voted out "we're still final 3 right?" in our private room?

I understand you didn't vote for me and were loyal, but why are you trying to pretend we weren't in an alliance?

As for you getting votes over Ben and Juliet, both these players have something to show for themselves (Ben winning immunity and saving you, Juliet taking out big threats) what do you have to show for yourself that makes you a winner?

BEN - I have so much respect for you to fight all the way to the end, and using your idol on Sun. You are a true loyalist in every sense of the word. You definitely deserve to be in the final 3 and did not have to back stab anyone to get where you are. I can relate to your position as I played a game recently where it was me and 7 others and went on an immunity run of my own.

My only gripe was that you never had any input. You made me out to be a target and even if I made bad decisions you just went along with it and said "lol" after everything. Was this a strategy of yours? Did you expect me to be voted out post merge at all, and knowing that you are final 3 now, are you happy that I was voted out? I want some insight from you as to where you saw us later in the game if I had stayed. Did you have any plans you thought up on your own or were you just intending on coasting/challenge winning the whole time?

JULIET - Girl you played me good. I ain't hatin'. I should have listened to others when they said you had the idol. And I shouldn't have gave up the fact that I was the "leader" of our tribe. That was a dumb move on my part. However, we were down in numbers and you were like you said, behind in your tribe so it made sense to work with you. No one else in our tribe was trying to do anything, so it was really the only option we had unless we wanted to be picked off one by one.

My question to you is do you think I made the right choice? Was that ultimately our best hope or do you think I should have taken another route? What would you have done if you were in my position?

And lastly for everyone, name your favorite player in this game not including yourself.

Back to top Go down
Sun-Hwa Kwon

Sun-Hwa Kwon

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:09 pm

John that is wrong, I meant I was honest with with people even if not in an alliance. I would not vote them out, meaning you and Ben which should of been put before the honest part with others. The final 3 was real. Sorry it was was worded wrong in my opening statement.

Had to point that out. Thanks you three, will get answering.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:23 pm

Sun - Why should I vote for you? You already made it clear that you don't care about winning this game at all. I understand loyalty and all that junk, but basically what I hear from you is "my strategy was to do nothing at all, and hope no one voted me out". You told me Ben deserves to win this game so explain why I should vote for you over him?

Ben - While I don't think you did anything very special in this game other than win a few challenges and know more about LOST than the rest of us, you did exactly what you needed to in order to get to the finals so I can't really fault you.

Juliet - I was furious with you after I left the game. I don't care if someone backstabs me in this game for their own benefit, but the vote you made at f5 to get rid of Desmond not only in the end is put me in this jury but also completely lost you this game cause now you have to go up against Ben. If he was still in the game we wouldnt have had the tie vote and we could have finally voted his butt off. I have to say, it was the stupidest vote I've ever seen made in one of these game. So my question for you is, did you really fall a fake PM or was there ulterior reason for you voting Desmond out? If so, explain how the fuck it makes ANY SENSE AT ALL?
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:41 pm

Okay so where do I begin.

JULIET - Congratulations girl, you played Desmond, Ana Lucia & Eko hard. They were stupid enough to fall for your BS. You deserved to be in the finals more than them. I mean they fell for you lies so hard that you didn't even have to use your idol. Thats talent right there. Me on the other hand, I never believed a single word you said. When you sent my that PM saying that you were sorry about targeting me and that you wouldn't go after me I rolled my eyes so hard. Rolling Eyes I'm not a idiot, but I admit I thought Ana, Eko & Des would be smarter than to actually fall for you but they weren't. My mistake. Like I said though, you deserved to be in the Final 3 more than them. You won a few challenges plus you were lucky enough to be online during that random reward challenge.

Unlike everyone else I'm actually contemplating voting for you. My question is how easy was it for you to lie to people?

BEN - Ben you and I weren't aligned at all but at least I knew where I stood with you. You were lucky that Locke was stupid enough to tell people he had an idol so we targeted him before you. However you won a bunch of challenges and practically made of fool out of everyone that tried to take you out. I'm glad you're in the final 3. You didn't have to make multiple deals with everyone in the game to ensure safety but relied mostly on skills.

My question for you is did you have an alliance with Juliet? How do you feel about the opposing alliances strategies?

SUN - I wish I wouldn't have listened to my team when I voted for you but I was stupid to think they were loyal. You may not have played the best challenge game but you managed not to piss anyone off which is great. Also I respected how you decided to keep Ben over Eko because it showed to weren't a backstabber to your alliance like Ana Lucia and Eko. Had they been in your spot you bet your ass they would have backstabbed him hard. You showed loyalty and I liked that. Even though you voted me out I figured I wouldn't blame you for it. I wish we could have been in the same team because I truly did like you in the beginning. You were fun to talk to but the game played out a way for a reason.

My question to you is, how loyal were you to me before the merge? Did you consider having an alliance or just to use me? Also what did you think about the opposing alliance?

I'd like to finish off saying that I love this show so hard and some of you ruined the characters for me (ex: Juliet). I was so loyal to my alliance of Kate, Ana Lucia & Eko and we truly told each other everything so when Kate was eliminated ;( I thought we could still remain strong but that wasn't the case. Desmond, I also trusted you and I told others that I did but you were up Juliet's pussy just like the rest of them. Sun, I liked you and I hated voting for you but I figured it was gonna be you or me. Locke, you're an idiot for telling me what you said in a PM. I'm glad you left before me. Charles, you're a jackass and you speak the truth. Ana Lucia & Eko, I already said everything I needed to say. You felt sticking with Juliet was a better strategy and the end result put a smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Hwa Kwon

Sun-Hwa Kwon

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:49 pm

Good questions and tough. Robbie how long do we have to answer? I can't answer now.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:00 am

Whenever you can is fine. I just want to get this done soon and post some episodes.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:09 am

Also please try to guess everyone's identity for extra credit. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:43 am

Kate:

1. Why do you think the other 2 finalists do NOT deserve to win this game over you? I feel that I worked my way from being the next person to leave my tribe initially in the game to being a finalist. Ben played well with challenges and socially but I still feel he didn't do much more. I'm not really sure what Sun did at all.

2. Who do you feel was in control of this game? In the beginning I would say you, Charlie, and John Locke. I felt you and Charlie were because in our original tribe everyone would say things that always fell back to you two regarding making decisions. I noticed John was because when we had started working together he was the main person calling the shots in his tribe. It seemed like everyone waited for him to speak. He even commented on it in our shared room when he was asking why no on was talking. It's how I knew he was the person to talk to about taking you out. Charles was saying Desmond but I fully pushed for you. John said the vote would be you and his old tribe followed. Once the three of you were gone it was pretty much no one in control thanks to an hii out there.

3. What were your reasons for voting me out of this game? It was when I found out you were upset with me over the Charlie vote. I knew after we took out some of John Locke's tribe myself or Desmond would be next to go and I didn't want to play for 5th. Since you and Charlie were so close and I thought you were better at challenges, I took the opportunity to get John, Charles, Sun, Ben, and Desmond to vote with me.

4. Lets say the 2 people sitting next to you are no longer finalists, but are jury members instead. Which 2 jurors would you replace them with and why? I would replace them with Eko and Ana. I would have said Desmond, but I see how he feels and I wouldn't have brought someone who was oohing and ahhing at all my ideas, helping execute them, and then saying he carried me later. Eko and Ana were loyal to everyone they aligned with. I didn't tell Ana about voting you out because I knew she had loyalty to you. I didn't tell Eko about you or Desmond because I knew he had loyaltly to both of you. They both made huge efforts to get to finals and didn't make it because of an hii and a tiebreaker.

5. What do you think you could have done better in this game? I think I should have not believed Ben's PM. I should have also been more upfront with people. I would have told you that we were voting you but that would have exposed a lot. I wanted to tell John about voting him out too but that would have probably changed a lot of the game.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:55 am

Desmond:

I really don't have much to say to you except I'm sorry. I am sorry I fell for bullshit that would have been so obvious had I actually thought things through. I don't deserve your vote. I don't want your vote. I'm not going to waste my time posting something to you that will never get me your vote. That's all.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:07 am

John:

Quote :
JULIET - Girl you played me good. I ain't hatin'. I should have listened to others when they said you had the idol. And I shouldn't have gave up the fact that I was the "leader" of our tribe. That was a dumb move on my part. However, we were down in numbers and you were like you said, behind in your tribe so it made sense to work with you. No one else in our tribe was trying to do anything, so it was really the only option we had unless we wanted to be picked off one by one.

My question to you is do you think I made the right choice? Was that ultimately our best hope or do you think I should have taken another route? What would you have done if you were in my position?

I think you did take the best route. In your situation you honestly had no other choice. My original tribe was already tight except for Desmond and I obviously. What I would have done different is the delivery. I was not originally going into the next TC thinking I will try and get my former tribe to vote out John. It wasn't until you gave me the whole ' if you betray me don't forget we have an hii' thing that made me think more. Then when you PMed me about having the hii and I said I didn't have it, you said it's too bad because we could have used that to help you when all of my old tribe was voted out. That made me feel like I had with my old tribe. A fifth wheel. I felt you would stick with your orignal tribe because you were working so hard to make sure you all were safe and after my hii would be used then I would be next to go. So I got back on the idea that Desmond and I (and sometimes Eko and Ana) talked about with going from ex tribe to ex tribe and knocking people out. Of course, since you were the 'leader', we went for you first.[/quote]

BTW, I appreciate you being cool about it all in your comments. Even if I don't get your point thank you.

Quote :
And lastly for everyone, name your favorite player in this game not including yourself.

Ana. She was nice, cool, and positive.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:15 am

Quote :
Juliet - I was furious with you after I left the game. I don't care if someone backstabs me in this game for their own benefit, but the vote you made at f5 to get rid of Desmond not only in the end is put me in this jury but also completely lost you this game cause now you have to go up against Ben. If he was still in the game we wouldnt have had the tie vote and we could have finally voted his butt off. I have to say, it was the stupidest vote I've ever seen made in one of these game. So my question for you is, did you really fall a fake PM or was there ulterior reason for you voting Desmond out? If so, explain how the fuck it makes ANY SENSE AT ALL?
I really did believe it. Yeah it probably cost me the game but I believed it. Desmond is a thinker and at times I felt concerned that he would rather be in the end with you and Sun over me, you, and him. What I don't understand is how me voting out Desmond got Ben to the end. Ben won the challenge Desmond was voted out of. Had the four of us went to the final immunity Ben would have fought harder than all of us to stay in. Can you say that Ben wouldn't have been here in the finals had Desmond not been voted out? Can you say that with 100% surety? I don't think you can. Had Desmond stayed in and me, you, him and Ben made it to final immunity with Ben winning....who would have been voted out? More than likely me. No my decision to vote out Desmond was not planned and it was the most knee jerk move I made this entire game but thinking about it more I don't know if it was that bad of a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:29 am

Quote :
JULIET - Congratulations girl, you played Desmond, Ana Lucia & Eko hard. They were stupid enough to fall for your BS. You deserved to be in the finals more than them. I mean they fell for you lies so hard that you didn't even have to use your idol. Thats talent right there. Me on the other hand, I never believed a single word you said. When you sent my that PM saying that you were sorry about targeting me and that you wouldn't go after me I rolled my eyes so hard. I'm not a idiot, but I admit I thought Ana, Eko & Des would be smarter than to actually fall for you but they weren't. My mistake. Like I said though, you deserved to be in the Final 3 more than them. You won a few challenges plus you were lucky enough to be online during that random reward challenge.

Unlike everyone else I'm actually contemplating voting for you. My question is how easy was it for you to lie to people?

First off, how did I play Ana? I missed that part.

My thing is this. It's an online game and I don't know any of your identites. It's very fucking easy to play a part or to tell a lie in the beginning. Especially when you want people out of the game (like you). I mean we were playing in a game with idols. I knew I had one but I didn't know who else did. In those kinds of situations you need a little more than skill. Since I can't use a poker face online I have to type it out in a way. I didn't speak to you before your vote out because I didn't want to lie. I didn't speak to Kate before hers. I had to talk to John before his to keep up the ruse. Didn't talk to Charles before his. Didn't know about Ana's to talk to her. Desmond's was more of a crime of passion to speak. Eko's I voted out Ben. Most of my lies were to put targets elsewhere and to keep eyes off of me and my hii. I didn't just do it to do it.

I initially wanted to work with you because I liked your character on the show. I just wasn't as active when the game started. When I finally was more active I didn't really know you in the game and you and I had no loyalties to each other. Later I knew that there was no way in hell I was going to work with you after I found I wasn't in a room where you, Kate, Ana, and Eko plotted and I tried voting you out. I knew I had to get you out somehow. I wouldn't say Eko, Ana, or Desmond were stupid for going along with me in getting you out. They felt you were a threat to them too. It's not like I blindly said vote Charlie out. No. Ana thought you were working with Sun, Eko just didn't trust you, and Desmond was never cool with you to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:35 am

Charlie Pace:

2 Mr. Eko - JB
3 Charlie Pace - HCGK
4 Sun-Hwa Kwon - CindyLennox
5 Robbie Abrams - Zuchini man
6 Kate Austen - punkrockprincess
7 Jin Kwon - Arik
8 Charles Widmore - RealityTVFreak
9 Ana Lucia Cortez - Kyogre
10 John Locke - Straightloonie
11 Desmond -Sour
12 Benjamin Linus - CaptainJimmy
13 Kimberly Lindelof - Kim
14 Sawyer - Iraheto
15 Claire Littleton - rockstar
16 Shannon - A-supreme
17 Jack - SamCannery
18 Hurley - Harley
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:56 am

Juliet Burke wrote:
Quote :
I really did believe it. Yeah it probably cost me the game but I believed it. Desmond is a thinker and at times I felt concerned that he would rather be in the end with you and Sun over me, you, and him. What I don't understand is how me voting out Desmond got Ben to the end. Ben won the challenge Desmond was voted out of. Had the four of us went to the final immunity Ben would have fought harder than all of us to stay in. Can you say that Ben wouldn't have been here in the finals had Desmond not been voted out? Can you say that with 100% surety? I don't think you can. Had Desmond stayed in and me, you, him and Ben made it to final immunity with Ben winning....who would have been voted out? More than likely me. No my decision to vote out Desmond was not planned and it was the most knee jerk move I made this entire game but thinking about it more I don't know if it was that bad of a mistake.

Who knows. I think putting ourselves in a position to get Ben out should have been the top priority. The fact that your entire position in the game could be swayed by one message from the guy we were trying to get out, really bugs me. That and the fact that you did it without consulting me or even telling me about it before hand. I asked you if anything was up before the vote and you acted like it was all good. There's no need to do that, I can't play any idols or anything, I'm suppose to be your ally left in the game and you totally leave me in the dark. It's not even the fact that you did that that makes me not want to vote for you, it's that it shows that your gameplay was seriously flawed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Tribal Council
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next