Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Tribal Council

Go down 
+7
Kate Austen
Desmond
Benjamin Linus
Sun-Hwa Kwon
Juliet Burke
Charles Widmore
Robbie Abrams
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sun-Hwa Kwon

Sun-Hwa Kwon

Final Tribal Council - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:22 pm

Seriously John, I liked you but you know what, life comes first, I am doing tthem now so don't be a moany person, sorry I can't be on here all the time.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:23 pm

Where the fuck was Sayid?
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:37 pm

Desmond wrote:
Well I have to say Ana, that Charlie's logic holds true this time. It makes sense that Juliet knew she was safe at f6, otherwise why would she not play her idol when it was announced that it was the last time to do so?
That's fine... I really don't have a problem with that. I don't know why she didn't play the idol for herself, but that's none of my concern.

My problem is Charlie acting like Juliet set me up for failure and thus "played" me when there is no evidence of such.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:45 pm

Move on Ana, we've gotten past the point you won't ever see clear daylight.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Hwa Kwon

Sun-Hwa Kwon

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:48 pm

1. Why do you think the other 2 finalists do NOT deserve to win this game over you?
2. Who do you feel was in control of this game?
3. What were your reasons for voting me out of this game?
4. Lets say the 2 people sitting next to you are no longer finalists, but are jury members instead. Which 2 jurors would you replace them with and why?
5. What do you think you could have done better in this game?

1. Juilet - Had to lie a lot of times to a lot of people, I didn't have to. Ben, now that is aough one, I don't know, maybe he Fake PM was not nice.
2. John, then Ana when he left.
3. You were the big threat Kate. You were fast, leader like and I think you'd gone far. You were nice though and not nasty.
4. Even though he tured into a sour face, I say John and Charlie. John was a good alliance member and he was tough at challenges. Charlie was nice, layed back and also a tough player.
5. Try to win a challenge or two. I would of kept being honest though.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Hwa Kwon

Sun-Hwa Kwon

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:43 pm

John:

SUN - I didn't know what I was going to ask you, but now with your opening statement I do.

You said "even if I was not in an alliance with them, I wouldn't vote them (Ben and John)" were we not a final 3 alliance? In fact wasn't one of the last things you said before I was voted out "we're still final 3 right?" in our private room?

I understand you didn't vote for me and were loyal, but why are you trying to pretend we weren't in an alliance?

As for you getting votes over Ben and Juliet, both these players have something to show for themselves (Ben winning immunity and saving you, Juliet taking out big threats) what do you have to show for yourself that makes you a winner?

1. No, I did not pretend we didn't have an alliance. No one asked I think at that time but it is obviously they knew we were. I thought maybe you and Ben had a final deal with Juilet at one point so I asked if we still had a final three.

2.Ok I know I did not do what they did but I did try things and not stay and do nothing. I tried talking to other members trying to get votes and keep safe. Offering a good and real final 3 with Desmond that he past then went out at F5. I even PMed you things such as we coud split the votes and for whoever then we tell them we are voting this person at the Kate vote I think. I also Pmed you my worries with Juilet and her Idol but you trusted her then you out went.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:49 pm

Quote :
Well I have to say Ana, that Charlie's logic holds true this time. It makes sense that Juliet knew she was safe at f6, otherwise why would she not play her idol when it was announced that it was the last time to do so?

I have to agree with this as well. But, we are never going to know the truth, until episodes come out. That is if Juliet actually wrote about it in confessionals.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Linus

Benjamin Linus

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:56 pm

Ana

I personally felt you had a lot of control in this game. I knew that Juliet had the idol and that she was probably going to play it that night, so I figured it made sense to vote for you. You were always active in challenges and really fought to win them and I knew if you made it to the finals that you would have a great chance of winning.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Hwa Kwon

Sun-Hwa Kwon

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:13 pm

Charlie, which alliance? The other tribe alliance? Or The Juilet, Ana, Eko and Desmond one?
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:17 pm

The last one you mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Hwa Kwon

Sun-Hwa Kwon

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:27 pm

Ok thanks Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Hwa Kwon

Sun-Hwa Kwon

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:29 pm

SUN - I wish I wouldn't have listened to my team when I voted for you but I was stupid to think they were loyal. You may not have played the best challenge game but you managed not to piss anyone off which is great. Also I respected how you decided to keep Ben over Eko because it showed to weren't a backstabber to your alliance like Ana Lucia and Eko. Had they been in your spot you bet your ass they would have backstabbed him hard. You showed loyalty and I liked that. Even though you voted me out I figured I wouldn't blame you for it. I wish we could have been in the same team because I truly did like you in the beginning. You were fun to talk to but the game played out a way for a reason.

My question to you is, how loyal were you to me before the merge? Did you consider having an alliance or just to use me? Also what did you think about the opposing alliance?

I would of used but tred getting you in with us but you were seen as Kate and Charlies so it would off been hard to get you in without making me look like I was stepping away from my alliance. I did enjoy our talks though.

As for that Alliance, well, I didn't really mind and who knew that was Juilets alliance, I heard diferent things lol. I tried taking Desmond from them but he didn't for the F6.

Hard one

Juilet -?
Ben - Max?
Eko - Kathy?
Des - HCGK
Ana - Sour
Charlies - Arik
Charles - Dude or Eric
John - JB but then that comment you said so maybe not.
Kate - Punk Princess
Jack - Javi
Claire- WIshin
Sawyer - Jimmy
Jin - Gizmo
Hurley - RTF
Shannon - Mikey.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Hwa Kwon

Sun-Hwa Kwon

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:11 pm

Sun - Why should I vote for you? You already made it clear that you don't care about winning this game at all. I understand loyalty and all that junk, but basically what I hear from you is "my strategy was to do nothing at all, and hope no one voted me out". You told me Ben deserves to win this game so explain why I should vote for you over him?

Eko I did not say I was not playing to win, I said Ben should win, that's my opinon, but it does not mean I didn't play to win but Ben did great and was very loyal. Those two made big moves and it makes me look like I did nothing as I tried low moves. By the way,the Ana vote Ben did not tell me to vote her. I said in the room, Ana's got to go this tround lol, then Ben said something like yeah haha but yeah he used his idol and he saved me so I trusted him a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Hwa Kwon

Sun-Hwa Kwon

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:29 pm

PPOk Ben.

I diagree with capital punishment. Reason why is because it's still killing another person who more likely killed too. Also I remember reading a man was killed but he may of not been guilty so he was killed for maybe not doing what he did. But yeah I don't agree with if o reasons. Lol yes I dont like it.

Also I know Ben or Juilet will get this win so I will say thank you to all the players, I really did have fun. I had a blast and you all were fun, amazing, nice and all that.

Robbie and Kim, thankk you for this wonderful game.

Good Luck you two Smile.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:59 pm

So Ben did I or did I not know you were playing the hii for Sun?
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:01 am

Also Ben how did you know I had the hii when I kept denying I did? The last pm to you said Ana did.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Linus

Benjamin Linus

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:08 am

You didnt know I was going to play the hii for Sun, and the reason that I knew you had it is because Sun told me Charlie PMed her saying you had it.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:09 am

Any idea when episodes will start being posted? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:11 am

Right after I get every vote. Almost have them all too. I am hoping the first one will be out tomorrow! Smile

I will also set up a seperate section for you guys to talk about it.
Back to top Go down
https://mysterysurvivorlost.canadian-forum.com
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:11 am

THANK YOU. Desmond and Charlie can shut the fuck up now. Btw, Desmond, how would I tell Ana I would use the hii on her when I didn't tell her I had the hii?
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:26 am

I'm not asking questions.

Juliet, you're not getting my vote since you disregarded me. Learn to be more fucking humble, you fugly bitch.

Ben, you played a solid game though your alliance with John was painfully obvious. Luckily you stepped up your physical game.

Sun, you played a phenomenal utr game and people don't respect that. But you fucking suck at the jury portion. You sound indifferent.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:33 am

Alright, I have recieved all the votes. Thanks for an AMAZING season guys! Loved it! Ben, Juliet, Sun, I have all the votes for a winner, but your going to have to wait, just a little bit longer. See you guys at the finale on IMDb! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mysterysurvivorlost.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Tribal Council
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4