Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Tribal Council

Go down 
+7
Kate Austen
Desmond
Benjamin Linus
Sun-Hwa Kwon
Juliet Burke
Charles Widmore
Robbie Abrams
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

Final Tribal Council - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:03 am

Quote :
I'd like to finish off saying that I love this show so hard and some of you ruined the characters for me (ex: Juliet).

I agree. I know this is just an online game and we are playing as fictional characters, but if I were to watch the show again..I would probably feel different about certain characters. LMAO
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:17 am

Also I should say I respect you for answering the questions quickly...hint hint. knock knock anyone home Ben and Sun?
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:24 am

Claire was very obvious from the start.

I'm also getting pissed that I keep getting excited when I see "Charl" but it ends up being fucking Charlie. More Charles please and thank you.
Back to top Go down
Desmond

Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:48 am

Charlie, I still don't understand your problem with me. you all but admit in all your statements about me that I was barely a part of any of your plans. You cared little about how far I got and you were just using me until you didn't need me. How am I supposed to give a crap about getting you first?

And stop letting your bitterness cloud your perception of this game. Juliet fooled YOU, and just about everyone else. But Eko and I PLANNED on going f5 with her which SHOULD have been a cakewalk to the finals.

But SHE screwed that up hard by voting us out with HORRIBLE LOGIC.

Yes she's a pathelogical liar, but that's who you want in the end with you. Just ask Ben.
Back to top Go down
Desmond

Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:58 am

Charles, you shouldn't be waiting for us to talk about you. You should be posting a rant-tastical tirade so that I can munch some slightly stale popcorn and wash down the upchuck from listening to Juliet verbally insult every last one of us.

I'm sure you have some fun stuff to say.....we're waiting.

Ok fine.

Charles Charles he's our man. If he won't say it, NO ONE can. He's not afraid to get in your face, he'll bitch slap you back to disgrace.
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Charles!

Here is another question for the finalists: Please use one word to describe Charles. The person who uses the word with the most syllables wins.
P.S. This question is only for Ben and Sun. Smile Tyia.
Back to top Go down
Desmond

Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:03 am

I really did believe it. Yeah it probably cost me the game but I believed it. Desmond is a thinker and at times I felt concerned that he would rather be in the end with you and Sun over me, you, and him. What I don't understand is how me voting out Desmond got Ben to the end. Ben won the challenge Desmond was voted out of. Had the four of us went to the final immunity Ben would have fought harder than all of us to stay in. Can you say that Ben wouldn't have been here in the finals had Desmond not been voted out? Can you say that with 100% surety? I don't think you can. Had Desmond stayed in and me, you, him and Ben made it to final immunity with Ben winning....who would have been voted out? More than likely me. No my decision to vote out Desmond was not planned and it was the most knee jerk move I made this entire game but thinking about it more I don't know if it was that bad of a mistake.

Sorry I almost forgot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. gasp wheeze cough sputter

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok I'm done.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Sorry I just can't stop.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ok since I'm a sucker for punishment, I'll spell it out for you.

The goal of Survivor is to win. With Eko, Desmond, Ben at f4. Your chance of getting out Ben increase (he HAS to win to make it to the end). Thus giving you a more "winnable f3." With Sun, Ben, and Eko your chance of winning decrease because Ben DOESN't EVEN HAVE TO WIN THE ORIGINAL CHALLENGE to make it to the end, as was shown. Thus your chances to win decreased.

The point is you couldn't win against Ben, no matter what. None of us could. So like Eko says, the strategy should involve the BEST way to get him out at all costs. You were so worried about possibly being voted out at f4, that you didn't even consider that it wouldn't matter two shits which of us got voted out at f4 if Ben won, because Ben wins the game if he makes it against ANYONE. So essentially you threw away the better chance to eliminate Ben so that you could guarantee 2nd over 4th. But to a good player, 2nd and 4th are the same sister, it a'int winning. It's just the order of the losers.

I hope you can make sense of that someday. Maybe after you take grade 4 math again and learn about probabilities and other strange mathematical phenomena.
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:05 pm

Chi squared.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:34 pm

Whenever you feel you know who you want to vote, please PM me. BUT you CANNOT change this vote, so make sure you know 100% who your voting. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mysterysurvivorlost.canadian-forum.com
Benjamin Linus

Benjamin Linus

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:02 pm

Desmond:

Well I wouldn't really say I laughed lol but I was rather overjoyed! I just really needed that to work and when it did I just couldnt believe it. I think Juliet did believe the PM because she posted it in tribal council.

F10: Kate
F9: Juliet
F8: Charlie
F7: Charlie
F6: Ana Lucia
F5: Desmond
F4: Mr. Eko

The word for Charles: Discombobulate - to confuse or disconcert; upset; frustrate: lol
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:10 pm

Desmond wrote:
Charlie, I still don't understand your problem with me. you all but admit in all your statements about me that I was barely a part of any of your plans. You cared little about how far I got and you were just using me until you didn't need me. How am I supposed to give a crap about getting you first?

And stop letting your bitterness cloud your perception of this game. Juliet fooled YOU, and just about everyone else. But Eko and I PLANNED on going f5 with her which SHOULD have been a cakewalk to the finals.

But SHE screwed that up hard by voting us out with HORRIBLE LOGIC.

Yes she's a pathelogical liar, but that's who you want in the end with you. Just ask Ben.
Wrong Desmond again, I did care for you until I heard from people you were planning alliances without me. Rolling Eyes Don't act like the victim.

And how did Juliet fool me? I never onced believed her crap ever, but you guys sure did. I'm glad she pulled the wool over your eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Hwa Kwon

Sun-Hwa Kwon

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:12 pm

Sorry but Mr Eko I am busy right now so why hint hint at Ben and I not being quick enough for you. I have other things going on and need to do them first.

Ben may I answer yours last? I ave the answer but want to not just say yes or no.

I cant answer right now as I am not at my pc.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Linus

Benjamin Linus

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:23 pm

Kate:

1. I think that Sun and Juliet do not deserve to win this game over me because we all played 3 very different types of gameplay. For example Sun, she didn’t make any big moves and just stayed with her alliance and never made her own decisions. Juliet flip-flopped a lot to whoever needed her vote, and betrayed people that she was in an alliance with. I stuck with my alliance, and protected them when they were targets and I won challenges when I knew I was on the chopping block.

2. Different people were in control of this game at different points of the game. I feel that at the beginning that John was in control, because it seemed that he had a solid plan coming into the game and knew what moves he need to make and when to make them. When merge came I felt that Juliet was in control of the game because my alliance needed her because we were down in numbers when merge came along, but also she had a different alliance that she had that we didn’t know about, and that got her to the end.

3. We voted you out because we knew what a giant threat you were right from the start. You were great in challenges. You and your tribe beat us multiple times before merge. We knew how good you were at challenges and thought that you would be able to win almost every immunity challenge, and we wouldn’t be able to stop you.

4. I think I would pick John and Charles to be here with me because John and I had a pact from the beginning and we had a plan to get us here in the end, that didn’t end up working. The reason I said Charles is because it seemed that he was un liked by other people in the game, and that’s someone you would want to have with you in the end.

5. I think that if I had to change something it would be that I should have been a little more vocal in the beginning, but there’s also the chance that I could have been voted out early if I did do that. But that would be the main thing I would change.

Back to top Go down
Benjamin Linus

Benjamin Linus

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:24 pm

John:

When I started this game I wanted to lay low and make alliances. It wasn’t an intended strategy but when you and I made an alliance, you had all these plans that were very smart, and I kind of just went along with them without any input, and I am sorry for that. I didn’t expect you to get taken out post merge; I thought that you and I were going to the end together. When you were voted out I was extremely surprised, I didn’t expect it at all. I was never happy about you being voted out, but I think that you being voted out made me step up my gameplay and make bigger moves. I never wanted you to get voted out though.

I had a few plans for later in the game, one thing I knew for sure was that I knew a lot about Lost. I knew that would be a great advantage in winning challenges. But I did have some moves that I was going to use to help our alliance later in the game. One of them being my hidden immunity idol. I hope that answers all your questions John!
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Linus

Benjamin Linus

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:29 pm

Charlie:

When we first merged, some of my alliance had been talking to Juliet and we found out that she was on the outs with her tribe. So when we found that out we took advantage of that since we were down in numbers going into the merge, and we thought that was our only option. We got Juliet with us and that’s how we took out Kate. But as the game went on she seemed to switch back and forth and betray us and her original alliance.

I think that the other alliance’s strategies were smart, for one they took out John who they probably knew was a big player in our alliance. That really took all of us off guard, and made us rethink what we had to do.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:02 pm

Desmond you are taking your vote out a little too serious. I mean really. You would think I really did cost you one million. All of these books dedicated to me are ridic and bordering psycho. It's a game. You shouldn't lose sleep over it. At this point it is obvious who the winner will be. You don't see me bitching after posting 800 plus at final immunity. You insult me personally and you don't even know me. It's players like you that make imdb gross. Personal over a game. Sad.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:05 pm

Charlie I didn't fool you because we rarely talked. I also knew you wanted me out just like you knew I was voting you out. No pathological lies needed there.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:08 pm

Congrats, F3! Very Happy

Sun, we talked earlier on in the game and had planned on possibly working together... unfortunately it never really worked out because we ended up on the opposite sides of things. I think you played a respectful, clean game, but not one worthy of winning in my eyes. I do not have a question for you, but I wish you all the best and I enjoyed our conversations!

Ben, you and I didn't speak at all... aside from congratulating you after ALL your Immunity wins. Smile I think you played a very good game. Your move at F6 to get me out was smart on your part, as well as your ability to convince Juliet to go against Desmond (which is kind of lol-worthy, but it makes you look all that much better in this situation). I see you mentioned above that you considered me the biggest threat at F6. My question is WHY did you consider me the biggest threat over Desmond, Juliet and Eko?

Juliet! Hey, girl! Very Happy I think you played a very good game, but stumbled a bit towards the end... but regardless you are still in the F3! I was very loyal to my alliance with you and wanted you and I to go all the way to the end for sure. I've already gathered a bit of information from other questions you've answered, but I'd like to ask you this. Had you any idea an idol was going to be played the night I left, and they were going to vote for me... would you have played the idol and tried to save me? Mostly, I would like for you to identify (of me, Eko and Desmond) where/who your loyalties lied with most and least!

I would also like to thank you Juliet for pointing out that you DID NOT play me... as I have been trying to point this out to a very bitter Charlie in the jury house.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:09 pm

Juliet Burke wrote:
Charlie I didn't fool you because we rarely talked. I also knew you wanted me out just like you knew I was voting you out. No pathological lies needed there.
LOL

Bitch, you sent me that PM saying you were sorry blah blah blah. I wasn't gonna fall for it. You tried at least.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:12 pm

That's right bitch Smile. I knew you didn't fall for it which is why I pushed for you to go after John.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:14 pm

You did? LOL If I recall correctly I specifically told everyone that Locke or Ben might have immunity since Locke was stupid enough to tell me himself. That made me laugh though.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:23 pm

Ana!

I love Michelle Rodriguez and have a fat lez crush on her lol. It's why you were the first person I ones for an alliance. My alliance with you was true at the start. It faltered a little, but after I had voted Charlie and you and I were straight up with each other I was true to you. When Desmond and I started really talking to each other I threw your name out over Eko to go to F3 with. My loyalty was mainly to you and Desmond. Even moreso after Kate and Charlie left. I lied to you about the Kate vote because i knew you too were close. Btw, Desmond did too....and I believe he lied to John, Charlie....pretty much all of the same people I lied to. But I'm the patholigical liar lol. Anyway, had I known they were using their idol and voting you I would have used it. It took me so long to vote. I had told you and Desmond and showed you both that Ben said he had the hii. then you, me, and Desmond all agreed that he was probably lying and just voted Sun anyway. I really wanted to be sitting with you in the end. It was just difficult to know what they were doing on that side with the vote.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:28 pm

Quote :
You did? LOL If I recall correctly I specifically told everyone that Locke or Ben might have immunity since Locke was stupid enough to tell me himself. That made me laugh though.
Was that to me? You telling everyone about the hii had nothing to do with me targeting you. I knew you weren't falling for something from someone who voted you out. It was a risk for me to keep you in the game. Especially when people were saying you wanted me out.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:47 pm

I understand you're trying hard to save face for votes but don't kid yourself. You made deals with Ben & Locke when we switched tribes.

At the final 6, you knew Ben had the idol (you've said that already) and you knew he didn't have to use it on himself because he had immunity. You all agreed to vote Sun out and I'm sure you also knew that he would use the immunity on her for obvious reasons. What makes me laugh is that even though you had your own immunity idol you didn't use it on yourself. Why? Because you knew Ana Lucia was gonna end up getting the boot. Very impressive.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:53 pm

She didn't know FOR SURE that he had the idol, Charlie. We were under the impression that she was lying... did you 'forget' to read that sentence?

Quit trying to spin a bunch of lies and make Juliet look like some awful person. It's really quite pathetic on your part.

EDIT: 'he' was lying
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:55 pm

lol Continue to blindly praise Juliet, Ana.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Tribal Council
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next