Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council #3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

Tribal Council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council #3 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:48 pm

Come on in guys.

Ben, how come you guys are losing every challenge? This one wasn't even tribe based.
John, does having the Redemption Island twist change your strategy when it comes to voting people off, since they could come back into this game?
Sun, are their people who need to be contributing more on this tribe to get you guys to win?
Charles, do you feel secure tonight?
Claire, how are you basing your vote on tonight?
Jin, what makes you worthy of staying and not being voted out?

PLEASE VOTE IN THE VOTING BOOTH I HAVE PUT IN YOUR CONFESSIONALS. You have 12 hours to vote, failure to do so will result in a penelty vote. It is time to vote.
Back to top Go down
https://mysterysurvivorlost.canadian-forum.com
Benjamin Linus

Benjamin Linus

Tribal Council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council #3 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:49 pm

I think the reason we are losing every challenge is because they have insanly fast typers! lol, we really don't stand a chance against them in that department.
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

Tribal Council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council #3 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:52 pm

How do you have these questions ready to go so fast? Like as if you expected us to lose?

Yes Redemption plays a big part in who you vote out.. in fact at this point I think I would rather be on redemption island than trying to go up against an entire tribe.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

Tribal Council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council #3 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:53 pm

I have lots of pre-made questions already. Then I write up some new ones really quick.
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

Tribal Council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council #3 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:09 am

Charles, do you feel secure tonight?

Not really. No one has messaged me and I was the fattest bitch on tonight's tribe so I think I might just fall short of a donut. Goddamn it.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

Tribal Council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council #3 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:36 am

Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immiedetly. I'll read the votes...

First Vote...

Jin

Second Vote...

Jin

Third Vote...

Jin

Fourth Vote...

Jin

Fifth Vote....

...the third person voted out of Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST is...

Jin

Jin, the tribe has spoken. It is time for you to go. Head to Redemption Island. Your next immunity challenge is going to be hosted by Kim on Sunday night at 8:00pm eastern.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tribal Council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council #3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #3
Page 1 of 1