Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council #8

Go down 
+8
Kate Austen
Juliet Burke
Ana Lucia Cortez
Benjamin Linus
John Locke
Charles Widmore
Desmond
Robbie Abrams
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:07 pm

Come on in guys.

Benjamin, how does it feel to have that immunity necklace around your neck and be safe tonight?
John, do you think it is going to be old tribes sticking together for the vote or have new alliances emerged?
Charlie, how does it feel to come back into this game after being voted off? Does that make you more of a target now?
Charles, how big is tonight's vote?
Sun, do you feel you have a solid alliance that would always vote together?
Kate, how is it being merged? Anyone not getting along?
Juliet, is tonight's vote going to be the hardest vote because this vote could determine how the game goes?
Mr. Eko, has the tribe swap messed anything up with your previous tribe and alliances?
Desmond, do you feel vulnerable tonight?
Ana, what do you base your vote on now since it is merged?

PLEASE VOTE IN THE VOTING BOOTH I HAVE PUT IN YOUR CONFESSIONALS. You have 12 hours to vote, failure to do so will result in a penelty vote. It is time to vote.
Back to top Go down
https://mysterysurvivorlost.canadian-forum.com
Desmond

Desmond

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:46 pm

Desmond, do you feel vulnerable tonight?

Yes I feel vulnerable. Hold me?
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:47 pm

Charles, how big is tonight's vote?

It's as big as John's weiner, which isn't saying much since you know, he's a little troll. I'm not too worried. It's just another tribal council where people are running around because they're scared. Kate also thinks she can intimidate me but she doesn't know that I am not afraid to defy her.
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:48 pm

"John, do you think it is going to be old tribes sticking together for the vote or have new alliances emerged?"

I'm not holding my breath, im counting on a 5/5 tie. you better not draw rocks Razz moar challenges! vote for me guys, so i can win the tie breaker challenge Wink

Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:50 pm

I want a boulder to crush you.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Linus

Benjamin Linus

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:52 pm

It feels great! You always want to have a sense of saftey in this game, even when you have allaiances lol, because it is survivor and anything can happen.
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:56 pm

Robbie Abrams wrote:
Ana, what do you base your vote on now since it is merged?
I'm basing my vote on what will get me furthest in the game.
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:59 pm

Ana, that's the most bullshit answer ever. Face it, you're voting against me because your little bitch buddy wants you to.
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:59 pm

Charles please, they're voting for me and you know it!
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:02 pm

Shut up, old man. You aren't fooling anyone.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:21 pm

"Juliet, is tonight's vote going to be the hardest vote because this vote could determine how the game goes?"

no
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:26 pm

Kate, how is it being merged? Anyone not getting along?

It is great being merged. I am really happy that I made it to this point. And everyone seems like they are getting along. Well, everyone except Charles who is always mad at somebody. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:29 pm

Charlie, how does it feel to come back into this game after being voted off? Does that make you more of a target now?

Can't say it doesn't but if its my time, then its my time.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:37 am

Mr. Eko, has the tribe swap messed anything up with your previous tribe and alliances?

I think it's opened the game up for people who were uncertain of their position before. I'm sure new friendships will be formed and people will be curious if the grass is greener on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Kimberly Lindelof
Admin

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:15 am

I am sorry that I didn't not show for the challenge last night. I fell asleep. There's no other excuse except that I am exhausted. Both mentally and physically. I am going through a lot right now and honestly even that is an understatement. I am sorry to let you all down especially Robbie.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Hwa Kwon

Sun-Hwa Kwon

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:41 am

I hope so lol. But sometimes you need thst push for he vote is agreed on.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:20 am

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...

No one stands up.

Once the votes are read the descion is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immiedetly. I'll read the votes...

First Vote...

Kate

Second Vote...

Sun

Third Vote...

Charles

Fourth Vote...

Kate

Fifth Vote...

Sun

Sixth Vote...

Kate

Seventh Vote...

Sun

Eighth Vote....

Kate

Ninth Vote...

Sun

That is four votes Kate, four votes Sun, and one vote Charles. With only one vote left...

Tenth Vote...

...the eighth person voted out of Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST and the first member of the jury is...

Kate

Kate, the tribe has spoken. It is time for you to go. Your next challenge is tonight at 9:00pm eastern. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://mysterysurvivorlost.canadian-forum.com
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:40 am

Sad Bye Kate
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:46 am

Bye Kate. you were a fierce competitor.

Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:47 am

Bye, Kate! Sad
Back to top Go down
Sun-Hwa Kwon

Sun-Hwa Kwon

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:11 pm

Bye Kate.
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:18 pm

Thank fucking god.

Suck my old sausage, young fool. You are no match for me.

*evil cackle*

*giant branch falls on Charles*
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:23 pm

Bye everyone!

Good luck...to some of you. lol
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:09 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #8
Page 1 of 1