Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW TRIBE #2

Go down 
+2
Charles Widmore
Robbie Abrams
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

NEW TRIBE #2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TRIBE #2   NEW TRIBE #2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:56 pm

I wasn't even trying to be rude with that comment. When 3 people post and say they have sent and the host says waiting on 2...obviously that leaves you and Ana. Cunt is such a disrespectful thing to call a woman. You need to learn some manners.
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: NEW TRIBE #2   NEW TRIBE #2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:00 pm

You need to learn some manners and make me a sandwich. I want ham and cheese, hold the garlic. And don't think about dropping some cyanide in it. When you post something as rude as that with such a bitchy attitude, you have to expect that someone is going to get pissed at it. You didn't even "lol" or "Smile" at it so how the fuck was I supposed to read that? Computers didn't exist back when I was a kid and I had no idea what the Facebook was so I take everything literal. Don't be such an inconsiderate little bitch just because you are trying to pass something off as "not rude" or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: NEW TRIBE #2   NEW TRIBE #2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:23 pm

Charles and Ana need to send. lol haha =P cat

Is that better?
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: NEW TRIBE #2   NEW TRIBE #2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:38 pm

Yes it is. Now we can all get along.

By the way, where the fuck is my sandwich?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW TRIBE #2   NEW TRIBE #2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW TRIBE #2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2