Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Charlie's Rockstar Commentaries

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

Charlie's Rockstar Commentaries Empty
PostSubject: Charlie's Rockstar Commentaries   Charlie's Rockstar Commentaries EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:55 pm

Since I haven't been able to reach my confessionals until now i have a whole lot to talk about. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Charlie's Rockstar Commentaries   Charlie's Rockstar Commentaries EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:56 pm

Sorry, lol, my bad.
Back to top Go down
https://mysterysurvivorlost.canadian-forum.com
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Charlie's Rockstar Commentaries   Charlie's Rockstar Commentaries EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:02 pm

I would like to start off saying that this is my 1st mystery game where I actually know whats going on. In previous games I've always been eliminated 1st (last Walking Dead) but since I'm a big Lost stan, I think I'll make it far.

I've aligned with Ana Lucia, Kate and Mr Eko to form the Arrow Station. Its a very secure alliance and we were fortunate to be in a strong tribe. However I've also aligned with Desmond, Sun & Claire. They don't need to know that though. Wink

I just have to make sure that people won't vote me out. I hope we continue with the Lost theme. I'm loving it all.

I'll leave you now with one of my greatest hit singles,

Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Charlie's Rockstar Commentaries   Charlie's Rockstar Commentaries EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:38 pm

Jack has been talking to me alot lately but tbh its kinda too late to try to make an alliance. Plus Kate has been outing you brother. Its obvious you'll have the votes to leave tonight.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Charlie's Rockstar Commentaries   Charlie's Rockstar Commentaries EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 1:29 pm

I really dislike my tribe. You basically sentenced my death unless we win.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Charlie's Rockstar Commentaries   Charlie's Rockstar Commentaries EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:52 pm

So Desmond has been exposed as a traitor. He is trying to throw me, Ana Lucia & Kate under the bus to Juliet. Since she more than likely has an idol, Juliet is a big threat in this game. If my tribe loses today, I will more than likely be the one to go.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Charlie's Rockstar Commentaries   Charlie's Rockstar Commentaries EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:54 pm

YESS! The rocker gets a 2nd chance. I want to at least make jury for this!
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: Charlie's Rockstar Commentaries   Charlie's Rockstar Commentaries EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:17 am

I have to win tomorrow no matter what. Juliet & Locke/Ben need to waste their IDOLS ASAP!

I'd be perfectly happy with one of my alliance members winning this game in the end, but Juliet, Locke & Ben will not win. Not as long as I can help it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie's Rockstar Commentaries   Charlie's Rockstar Commentaries Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie's Rockstar Commentaries
Page 1 of 1