Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EPISODE CHATTING

Go down 
+7
Charles Widmore
Juliet Burke
Sun-Hwa Kwon
Ana Lucia Cortez
Kate Austen
Charlie Pace
Robbie Abrams
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

EPISODE CHATTING - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:43 pm

Those drugs make time go faster. <3
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:46 pm

That must be it. Smile
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:27 pm

Yes Eko you sure called it. You might be HGCK. Not sure tho.
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:17 am

He is Mikey_Elite
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:17 am

Well I never!!
Back to top Go down
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:28 am

The finale will be posted tomorrow (or I guess today since it is morning). I am going to bed now. Goodnight! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mysterysurvivorlost.canadian-forum.com
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 10:00 am

Eko is A-Supreme (?)
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:09 pm

I get the vibe A-Supreme might have been in the game. If he's not Eko, I don't know who else he could be.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:19 pm

All will be revealed today. Wink
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Linus

Benjamin Linus

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:33 pm

Nice! This has been a fun game lol
Back to top Go down
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:36 pm

Posting finale now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:52 pm

Finale is posted! Smile
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:08 pm

OMG Haley you jerk. lol

</3

I can't believe my co-host for Suvivor IMDb 46 was the person I've been arguing with for this entire game. Laughing #awkward
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:14 pm

WAHHH I am sad that this game is over. Sad
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:21 pm

This was certainly my favorite mystery game so far. Had I known Juliet was Haley I wouldn't have been such a dick. lol Brayden I still don't care for you. Great job MTK, I think you played a good game. Tara, I also figured you might be Sun and turns out you were. So sad this game is over. I truly loved it but I think its time for all of us to move on...

This is the perfect theme song for the occasion

youtube.com/watch?v=J5wOHIi7xCU

Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:27 pm

No, I will not move on.

WE HAVE TO GO BACK!
Back to top Go down
Charles Widmore

Charles Widmore

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:32 pm

lol @ Moochie and I not working together AGAIN.

Congrats MadKing! What a terrific performance. I was close to voting you but I had to go with Sungoddess<3
Back to top Go down
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:39 pm

Awww LOVE this song! LMAO Ira & Jessica <3
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Linus

Benjamin Linus

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:47 pm

haha great song Charlie!
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:59 pm

That song puts a tear in my eye.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:59 pm

Mine too.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:02 pm

Sad Not a single vote. I felt so bad being so mean though that it makes up for my behavior lol. Congratulations madkingthorn!!!! Who are you?!

When the cast started getting to friends I realized I needed to turn the bitch mode off!! I saw Jess, then John and I started to remember that you all are real with feelings. I'm sorry if I hurt any of your feelings with the brash way I played. Some of it also came from this being my last game and me not taking it too serious or putting too much thought in. The night of the peacock comp I was leaving on vaca which was why I had do much time to do it. I never want to hear that song again -_-

I knew Sun was Tara as soon as she told me don't be rude at tribal lol. I don't know how I made it to finals unknowingly with sister <3333. I also knew Claire was Nicole from her complaining about the speed challenge. I thought Desmond might be Tom after the game. That's it. I didn't know the rest of you lol! It eas great playing with you wll though. Lol Javi when you were revealed I thought the same thing. I argued with a cohost and a legitimately nice guy. Sad
Back to top Go down
Desmond

Desmond

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:30 pm

I suspected who you were when we were working together Haley, just based on the way your thought processes worked. Then I was unsure at the end, for obvious reasons. It was fun working with you again and it sucked how I went out. You, Eko, and I would have made a hella entertaining f3.

But like the Baboon from Lion King says: "It doesn't matta, it's in da past!"
Back to top Go down
Juliet Burke

Juliet Burke

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:08 pm

Lol!! I was so mad before I didn't think about that. There are no hard feelings at all Tom. You and I have always been a dangerous combo lol. Next mystery game I hope we get to work together again. You and John have always been the two best strategists I have worked with. Had i known it was you I would have never believed Ben. Lol now that I think about how you and I shared Everything in this game I should have known it was you!!!
Back to top Go down
Desmond

Desmond

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:46 pm

Well it was my first game in a long while, so I was hoping no one would recognize me. Smile
And it's true what you say about John and I, because we were separated at birth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHATTING   EPISODE CHATTING - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

EPISODE CHATTING
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next