Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Have to Stay Positive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

Have to Stay Positive Empty
PostSubject: Have to Stay Positive   Have to Stay Positive EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:27 am

I can tell you that was not the outcome I wanted tonight. What a mess, Ben is really ruining everything with his immunity wins. That was a fucking dangerous vote tonight, it just as easily could have been me going home tonight. We talked about splitting the votes but I kind of decided against it. I legitimately thought we probably got the idol out with John, but that was very naive of me. Mainly I think I wanted to believe that because if I had to vote against Desmond, I would have felt really shitty about myself. Ideally in this situation we could have split the votes onto Juliet, but I was afraid of the scenario of no idol being played and having her around at the next challenge and what she would do after that. It was a fucking cluster fuck vote tonight and I'm pissed because I feel like I always get myself in these great positions and them some dickhead guy who took a seminar on how to use google comes along and screws everything up. At least I have guaranteed safety next round, cause we'll just take one of Ben or Sun out (if it's not Ben I'll cry). But then I have to go with Juliet to the finals who is going to be tough to beat in my mind. Anyways I hope Ben gets a nasty case of carpal tunnel syndrome before tomorrows challenge so I can finally axe that guy.
Back to top Go down

Have to Stay Positive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystery Survivor Lost :: Mr. Eko's Confessional - 14th Voted Out (7th Juror)-
Jump to: